Spoiler Heaven's Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. BingQui Fantard

BingQui Fantard Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I absolutely worship BeefLeaf even though they are a Tragic Couple. Maybe in another life, in another universe or mainly in fanfiction, they are together living happily as a married couple. I always cry everytime I reread SQX's fate... as a fallen God. Still, as long as he is happy then I will support him. I think the fuckboy of Ancient China Pei Ming held a genuine friendship with Shi Wudu. So do you think there were times Pei Ming had reach out to SQX to help him get a better life as a mortal but SQX would always refuse because he always think he deserve the life he has now as a beggar?

2. iskolarako

iskolarako Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, I would just like to ask how did Xie Lian ascend for the third time? is it after he was falsely accused after the murder of the royal family in Banyue Kingdom? Thanks

3. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to get this off my chest

Let's talk MQ
    That little shit. How dare he betray the prince. He left for reasonable reasons. He has to take care of his own mother; that's fair. But you ascend some months after you leave then and do not do anything for the prince now that you have the resources to do so. Then, not only do you not help but the next time you show your fave, you betray him.

On top of that, rememeber at the beginning of the novel when XL ascends and it's MQ in the communication array that's all condescending and rude to him.

The last time MQ saw XL was when he was chased away by him and FX. He was always in the wrong but then treats him like that upon meeting again for the first time in 800 years. Why the heck does he do that!?!? How dare he treat XL that way after what he did.

Let's talk FX
    1. The girl was a potential concubine for the prince
    2. FX was the prince's body guard
    3. The two knew of each other but that was it.
    4. After the fall of the kingdom, FX is on the run with the royal family and pretty much begging for money.
    5. She became a prostitute(this gets revealed later but not really a spoiler).

How did the guy who's afraid of woman make a baby and with a prostitute!?! He can barely talk to women let alone have sex with one. Not only that, but he found the time to do this while living in poverty and babysitting the royal family. The prince was losing his mind and vanishing for long periods of time so it fell on him to solely take care of them.

Also, technically, he stole money. He would use some of what was earned (which was really needed even more with the king being sick) to pay for her for a night to talk. They had sex at some point, but it was mostly to talk. That money wasn't earned for just him alone. That was income for all of them for necessities. What was earned before he took some of it was barely enough to begin with it at all.

Not only did he take some of the money for that, he even asked the prince for some!! Why would the prince have money and how dare you ask that when you've been taking some for yourself to chat/have sex with a prostitute when you're afraid of woman!!

Such a stupid plot filler. Nothing gets explained and it doesn't go anywhere. It's just a headache for no reason. There wasn't a point for this if they weren't going to do anything with it.

I really wanted FX to know about him being stabbed in the temple and that hisparents killed themselves the morning he left. I wanted them both to know because I wanted them to feel shame and guilt for their actions. I know that makes me pretty but it was so hard and he didn't open up and I just can't stand those guys.

FX ascended within months or at least a year of him leaving the prince. He also didn't come to help the prince like MQ did. FX was around when it got really bad too so him not coming back to offer help is even worse in my book.

They both fail and I am 100% with HC and his feelings towards them and wanting to kill them.

pastaroses and Bhabna like this.
  4. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the prince/XL feel about the those two? They're his subordinates.
    Could it be, XL is the type that gets the short end of the stick? And thus, by default, his feeling of the two 'wrong doings' is lukewarm or even worse he doesnt rly care since he''s the one that suffered by it.
    The type that's begging to be bullied. Sometimes, I wonder if there's really a type like that, and would it make me bad to think like that?

5. Lucasta MeiMei

Lucasta MeiMei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    20200102_161432.jpg

Just in case you didn't see it yet. Chibi Hualian :cookie:

6. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys. Is this novel recommended? I just read the manhua and it looks good. It makes me want to read the novel. So I go to NUF and looking for spoilers. But it already have 57 pages and there's no directory post ha ha ha :sweating_profusely:
    I actually found this thread when the thread just started. But I ignored it because the novel is ongoing (just released the first chapter). Feeling a little regret. At least this thread didn't have 800++ pages like FoD wkwkwk.

baka8roukanako likes this.
  7. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a very nice novel!!!

We have plenty of spoilers and lots of chapter summaries ( basically almost the whole novel is summarized chapter by chapter here <3

LavenderBlizzard likes this.
  8. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is also another thread here.

LavenderBlizzard likes this.
  9. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    totally!.. and coincidentally, yibo can pull off sang lan..

they are actually quite perfect for this role.. or shall i say, there is subtle character similarity amongst MXTX's novel characters..

really dying to see which production house gets contract from tencent and how good would they be in casting.. i wish untamed team gets it..atleast they won't ruin the drama

10. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

huH!!!!

Neither betrayed XL ever.. both of them have a deep rooted respect for XL

MQ clearly told his stand - when they were on the run, he was actually smarted than other two to realize they can't survive like this.. take care of king and queen, .. how much could XL sell..till when? blind loyalty is pointless.. MQ made the decision to "betray" in public eye.. but kept supporting them.. his logic was simple, somebody has to be in a position to take care of them.. and see XL ended up needing that during his run..and even post 3rd ascension, they try to protect xl in whatever way they can.. but there are so many hidden truths that they are not or can not be nice to each other on their faces

same with FX.. he did everything for XL..why is falling in love wrong for fx..he sacrificed his only family/ or lost them.. and XL understood that.. so XL had to make FX leave

Eva832 likes this.
  11. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is book 2 not the continuation of book 1? I just read book 1 (chapter 57). It ended when XL mad at QR. Then I started to read book 2 (chapter 58). It's not the continuation but other story...

12. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story switches between the past and the present.

LavenderBlizzard and Neelambori like this.
  13. Vipera

Vipera Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I wanted to ask does anybody knows , what was the password of Hua Cheng’s private communication array??

14. BingQui Fantard

BingQui Fantard Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobody knows it even the author herself when she was asked about the same thing.

15. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know why the meatbun-2ha novel gets grouped in with MXTX works?

I've come across it often enough that it's confusing. It's pretty different from MXTX but when the 3 novels are being talked about, 2ha is in there as well.

Why is that?

16. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhua is absolutely gorgeous but am I the only one who finds it kinda confusing? As someone who has read only till chapter 20, but already knows all the spoilers and characters, the start of the manhua is kinda confusing and not accordingly to the novel, or am I wrong?

cause I don’t remember HC making an appearance that early.

17. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Because the one who translated HOB is also one if the translators of 2Ha, therefore people read one of them ends up reading the other.

18. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    That makes sense. I can get on board with that. Thank you.

19. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give me some spoilers on Qi Rong, the cousin of XL? Like how is their relationship? Good or bad? And what about his relationship with HC? I know that he beat HC up when he was just a little boy after he crashed that important royal thing, but what about when they both ascended?

thank you

20. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    umm, Qi rong never ascended, HC and he are ghosts. Dead people. Relationship with XL and QR turns sour because QR has a view that XL is invincible, He couldn't accept that even XL can fail. He rejected the notion and became obsessed with destroying everything to do with his perfect cousin who is not perfect.

Sa76 likes this.