Spoiler The Male Lead’s Villainess Stepmother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by 7174PK, Oct 16, 2019.

1. secret165

secret165 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 82, MC and ML meets ML ex wife:sushi_chubby:. Fortunately our ML never cares for ex wife and only care for MC(while our MC is still dense, she feels some sort of jealous a little)

Chapter 84, ML proposed MC to marry him :aww:. But our MC needs time to consider his proposal(MC wants to accept his proposal but she was still haunted by the ending of the book:()

Chapter 86, MC ex husband is still alive:blobfearful:. And he also from wealthy family.

shiory, Pochoclo, Hoki and 25 others like this.
  2. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am shooketh to the core. Wasn't her husband supposed to be dead, why he do this. Get out of here man, he left his wife and kid. Whatever the reason he could have confided with his wife before he left. I hope he doesn't come and wish to be accepted into the family again.

poirot11, Marane101, Bella94 and 8 others like this.
  3. secret165

Reading List:
    Link
    It was ex husband biofamily that did not want original host be with MC. Because they think ori host seduce ex husband to ran away and did not finish study. During accident that ori host though ex husband die, ex husband actually lost memories. Ex husband only remember after seeing viral photo of MC in internet (someone record MC playing piano and it become viral because of MC beauty).

4. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok ok, thank you for clarifying. Gosh I wonder how it's going to end then. Poor guy. And aren't they technically still together? Or did they run away together but not get married cause then technically she is free if they aren't married

poirot11, Marane101 and Ressianne like this.
  5. secret165

Reading List:
    Link
    During MC and ex husband meets, MC clarified that she already engage with ML. ML came suddenly and it seems that both exhusband and ML regards each other as rival:coffee:.

Ex husband ask to meet with MC son. ML feels disapproved since he treats MC son as his son after his proposal. MC with her dense agree since blood is thicker.

The three pick up both son. MC ask ML whether he wants to go home.
    MC : Do you want to go home ?
    ML : Why? It is because it is reunion between the three of you only ? :blob_pout:
    MC : I only worried you will be boring. It is only meeting between Zhang Yuanjia and his father, nothing to do with me. (Murmur.. ) I have you.
    ML hears the last word and feels happy : :blob_pompom:

They all goes to hotel and MC son meets his dad. MC feels touched while ML looks at MC and smile. MC feels weird with that smile

6. secret165

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgot to mention. Exhusband bio family is Ye family. After he lost his memories and return back to Ye family, his name is Ye Yanchan (MTL.. not sure if it correct

7. Littlepie

Littlepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the ye family give trouble to MC?

8. avgxxx

avgxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is finished I think .Initially MC doesn't want any more children but ML wish for a baby girl but MC convince ML not to have any more children co'z thay already have 2 boys and she don't want any more child but MC became pregnant with twins boy and a girl when she's 38 and ML in 40s face slap for all the people who thought ML married MC just for show and she's not fevered co'z ML don't let her have his baby.

9. avgxxx

avgxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is missing son of a rich family his cousin happened to see him once and recognised him co'z his is spitting image of his father and this cousin saved him that day when the accident happen (I think it's more like figh between gangsters) and did a DNA test(his surname is Ye) his was in a coma so Mr and Mrs Ye take him abroad and did a background check on him and learned that he has a wife and a son but not willing to accept MC&son co'z of her background and blamed her for his accident and made sure that MC believe her husband is dead. After one year he wakeup from coma but lost his memory and his parents didn't tell him about his wife and son and send him to a collage . he regain memory when he sees the viral video MC plays the piano ( in the book video incidents never happens so never regain his memory) and come to find MC but MC already engaged to ML

shiory, Pochoclo, Hoki and 24 others like this.
  10. avgxxx

avgxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. MC's backer is ML they wouldn't dare

shiory, Pochoclo, poirot11 and 7 others like this.
  11. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoaa thank you for all the recent spoilers. I have MTL-ed this novel only up to the chapter when MC and ML began living in the same house. I do have something to confirm...

So MC and original host is one and the same? I found it a bit sad actually because in the prev life, the ML seemed really ruthless to his own son (like letting the stepmother to bully him to toughen him up? Did ML genuinely favor MC's son before or it's all an act from the beginning? I can still try to relate if ML truly cherish MC's son before but changed his stance after learning about the truth... but if he was aware all along and chose to be ignorant.... I can't even..). He is also no less heartless to MC. Although yes, MC's personality wasn't the best, but to end up marrying her in the previous life. Was he truly that deceived by MC's scheme?

MC's one-sided view of how it was in the previous life left me with a lot of questions. I'm so curious as to what the other characters' POV in the prev life and what triggered the transmigration(or reincarnation? Or time travel?). What if MC's ex husband never saw that viral video of MC like in the present time. What actually happened in the past. So many questions... I was THAT hooked into the story. So please forgive my ramblings:blobjoy:

shiory, Marane101, Fuyuneko and 4 others like this.
  12. Pristine Xia

Reading List:
    Link
    ...and so did MC son take the Zhou name or the Ye name? Will MC son feel upset because his surname won't be changed to a Zhou? He might feel left out because his brother and future twin little brother and little sister will have the surname Zhou. Although MC did this so he can get his own inheritance..

except if MC son also loves his biological dad so he will stay with his mom but keep his biological dad's surname?

Thank you before.

Marane101, Bella94 and nielyti like this.
  13. ggeejj

ggeejj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye name. MC's ex-husb requests MC to change his son's family name to him.

Nop. MC is okay with that. She more greatly agree to marry the ML after the EX-Husb show up. She's not afraid anymore that her son will feel left out if his name not become Zhou. Her son even said that his father will also become his step-bro (ML's son) father. So both of them will have 2 fathers.

14. Pristine Xia

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I see... thank you for answering my curiosity. Good for them then.. so rather than sharing one empire, it is better to manage two empires and make them support each other.

Anyway, one last question (probably:blobcheeky:), does MC ex husband feel sad or so broken-hearted after facing the rebirth/reincarnated new MC? As if... does he completely willing to let go of MC in this lifetime? Somehow I feel sad for him:blob_teary:

shiory, Marane101, Creolenerd and 5 others like this.
  15. ggeejj

ggeejj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is he Sad?.. i am not sure, cannot remember. I think he still love her but he knows and accepts that MC loves ML already. MC even tolds him what happened to Mc and her son after his death and living with ML which lead to their greed?miserable life (oriTimeline).He also asks her, do she still want to be with ML even she knows about ML's character? And she do, because in this timeline, she loves ML.

16. WhynnLane

WhynnLane Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If MC and orihost are the same person...how did she learn how to play the piano and the cello? What about her "memories" where her parents spoiled her and her plan to just sponge off her parents after graduating? The difference between the calculative orihost and the adorable MC is just... What did the ex-husband mean when he said "she told him"? I'm confused lol

Venice1 likes this.
  17. Mint97

Mint97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm trying to mtl to read ahead. There's a part where i think the old blind date's mom or the ML's mom is trying to intimidate her into leaving the ML. Does anyone have more spoilers about this? It's pretty hard to decipher.

nielyti and lazynoodles like this.
  18. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My biggest question is: what changed? What made ML not be the cold heartless bastard? What made him fall so hard for MC?

EDIT:

Reading the raws I think I know what happened. What changed everything was not one or two things, but a bunch o changes.

Correct me if I’m wrong (MTL, so, not sure I’ve got this right):

ML was 2 years without a female partner (after his wife eloped) and he was used to people using tricks to get to him. When MC sent herself to him, he just enjoyed the situation and gave her the chance since her trick worked and she successfully climbed his bed. Also because of that he found her interesting and decide to do a little cat and mouse game, chase a girl for a change. He was enjoying this game until MC told him she wanted to accept the check a woman gave her to stay away from him. This woman wants her daughter to be MLs next wife and to do that not only offers money, but also talks a lot about how amazing MLs ex wife was and how ML was just playing around with her since it’s impossible for him to marry a no one. MC wanted the money, ML got mad, MC forgot ML married her nobody before and decided that since marriage was not a possibility, she wanted MLs body and money, so, she decided to try him while he is into it and let it go after he got bored. Anyway, ML was reeeally mad because of the check thing and realized MC not only made him chase after her, but also maybe he felt something? So, no, he was only after her body up until this moment, I guess.

so, I wanna know more. When ML realized he was in love? How their relationship progressed?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
    shiory, Ceilo27, Marane101 and 2 others like this.
  19. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoiler everyone :blobsalute: