Which Chapter Martial God Asura

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by asi, Jan 12, 2020.

1. asi

asi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only like 50% certain it's even MGA, but I read this novel at one point and stopped around a time when a weird girl showed up (after he ascended from like the uhhh, what he call it? lower realms?) but basically the girl fell in love with Chu Feng's friend, and Chu Feng's friend was really scared of her because she's really strong so he had to pretend he liked her. Oh right, the girl is also really ugly I think. At one point I think Chu Feng's friend was injured so he had to find the girl, and his friend was laying injured in the cave the girl was living at. After that, they traveled together and I believe I stopped reading after they arrived at some sort of restaurant/cafe/store, asked for information from a kid who was selling information in the store. The others in the store all thought the kid was lying, so no one took him up on his offer and instead insulted him.

I may be thinking of an entirely different novel, or remembering this different, but I read this I think over a year ago and never thought of it since, so, I may have forgotten some things.

2. JVsr

JVsr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is indeed the novel Martial God Asura. In chapter 2300, Chu Feng finds his friend (Wang Qiang) in the cave. The others insulting the kid, because they thought he was lying, happend in chapter 2308

3. asi

asi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks!