Discussion (poll) Shapeshifters Lover

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by girisuherman, Jan 13, 2020.

?

What did you think after realizing your partner can change to any form?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2020.
  1. it's awesome! let's use "insert" form next time

13 vote(s)
    72.2%
  2. wait, what?

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. can I request a divorce?

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  4. no, no, no, it's a lie! I don't believe this

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. nuh-uh, expeto! wait... memory seal!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Nah, nothing strange...

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  7. don't wish to answer!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    Reincarnated in fantasy again, classic mc power up... But this time modern knowledge almost useless as the tech more advanced than the earth, but you manage to make your self almost unkillable, where you can treat death like hiccups but the pain still pain.

Except for your life like a normal average office worker, and one day you met she/he not ultra-beautiful or handsome but it's at your licking. Then suddenly magical fight occurred you literally killed 7 times in the last 4hour then emerged as survivors after a whole day of madness where a city wiped off the map.

Let's skip to the future, you married to him/her after retirement from the journey also you already have a child that sitting at incubators as an "egg" that growing and now at a human-sized one. Nothing wrong with this relationship, except sometimes you got mind crash and death for unknown reasons there is nothing wrong, you love each other.

You know each other secret and realize your spouse is a shapeshifter when you ask his/her true form it answers "I took shape you manlings are comfortable with, but if you insist I can..." Of course, you don't remember what happened next except your mind backup activated.

1. What did you feel after knowing the reason if occasional mind crash and death is caused by your partner?

2. Did you think The egg is your child? And what will you do about it?

3. Can you guess the reason why she/he chose you as it's mate?

4. What is your partner's true form looks like if your home is a former ancient dragon lair?

Edit: Ahem... Short version
    • Reincarnated in a fantasy world with regenerative immortal power
    • Married to shapeshifter race with its true form cause you to mind blue screen
    • Has a child after dozen year intercourse
    • In the beginning, the egg is sized ball but grow to human size now still not hatched
    • Your house is former dragon lair, where it's true owner gone is unknown.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  2. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Slight disclaimer, my reading comprehension was rather low this time, so I'm probably misunderstanding the whole scenario, but from what I can gather:
    • I am a reincarnated individual in a sci-fi fantasy world and possess regenerative immortality.
    • Somehow or other I've become married to a shapeshifting individual who seems to randomly kill me.
    • I've never seen the true form of said spouse
    • We have a child in the form of a human-sized egg... actually I'm not sure what you mean by this.
    Assuming so, I'll answer the questions.

1. What did you feel after knowing the reason if occasional mind crash and death is caused by your partner?
    I don't particularly care since I'm immortal, but I'd appreciate it they just told me the whole truth without killing me. Hopefully, they're not killing me because of the way I reacted to the truth they gave me.

If I remember having intercourse with the shapeshifter, I don't doubt that I probably fertilized it. I'll probably raise it.

Absolutely not. No clue.

4. What is your partner's true form looks like if your home is a former ancient dragon lair?
    Sorry, I still can't comprehend this. The best I can come up with is that her true form is that of a dragon lair, but I can't actually figure out what this means. Sorry.

3. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, not trustworthy enough to love. Can literally change appearance and "mate" with anyone it wants.

4. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i request a translation from those more versed in... understanding posts like this?

5. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably another mind crash :blobdizzy:
    I mean if two marries and get blessed with a child then people would assume that the child is theirs, of course in some cases the partner would be aware that the child isn't theirs which doesn't seem to be the case here, how did I end up in such a relationship with so many strange things happening, especially, the mind crashes thing :blobconfused:
    No idea, why am I in a relationship (and we both know each other's secret) with a child and a partner who revealed they are a shapeshifter when looking at the incubator? :hmm:
    Probably a dragon or some alien :blobunsure:
    I don't know, I just found out my partner is a shapeshifter and who knows who is the real parent of the child growing in the egg :hmm:

6. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah... This Idea not appear in my mind at all.

7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Legal loli :blobpeek:

8. VesperNyan

VesperNyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "she/he not ultra-beautiful or handsome but it's at your licking."

Licking? .....

[​IMG]

~ A WILD KAKYOIN HAS APPEARED~

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

RERO BEAST

9. Doutei-Sama

Doutei-Sama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I suppose you get used to it after a while immortal and all. I would like to at least know the reason of my occasional demise though.
    About 99% sure, as you said, except for my immortality I don't have anything else of value (as far as I know of) that a seemingly powerful shapeshifter need to stay with me for many years like that.
    I will just say that it's true love.
    Anything is possible really but does it really matter if she is a shapeshifter? Hell, she may even be one of the Elder God.

girisuherman likes this.
  10. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    This entire thread is a trick question. Me? Marry someone?

But for the sake of discussion, I shall accept this unlikely chance of me being married.

As long as she's completely faithful and truly loves me, then I wouldn't mind. Even if she's some kind of abomination.

11. Doutei-Sama

Doutei-Sama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You have a point there but that raise some questions like: Why me? Why marry or even in a relationship at all?

12. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I steal @UnGrave's response as my own? :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

13. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    Who wouldn’t want Cthulhu as a Waifu? Japan already had Nyarlathotep so I wouldn’t mind the second eldritch abomination waifu.

AMissingLinguist likes this.