Spoiler The Evil Lady's Hero

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description
    Junipe Magnolia, a villainess friend of the heroine in this novel called Rael Cania.
    The Junipe inside the novel has always loved the male lead, Iseed. To the point where she harassed Rael out of jealousy because she's loved by Iseed.
    And thus, Junipe is destinied to die in the hands of the male lead of this novel.
    But one day.
    "Why did I become Junipe?!"
    But let's think about it, it's still one year away from the time Junipe is going to get killed by Iseed. So, I have to meet Iseed and Rael first, I'll be able to find a way out of my death if I do so.
    Yeah, let's meet them first!
    But, this man is just so tender-hearted and kind. Would Junipe be able to escape from this man?! This...???

Smut warning!!!!
    P.s- can't link it right now as mangadex is down for me

Xienne, Xi-hime, Mikaa and 9 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    MANHWA

NOVEL

EXTRA

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
    Emma626 likes this.
  3. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    Link to raws :

https://newtoki42.com/webtoon/442419?toon=일반웹툰

Riroza18, Xi-hime, QueenSara and 13 others like this.
  4. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler????

5. De Lan

De Lan Smartass from blue planet

Reading List:
    Link
    Not translated yet?

6. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aquaa likes this.
  7. emmanyaaan

emmanyaaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is quite a spoiler and it's not proven true because I used camera translator from google translate and naver dictionary,so u can imagine the accuracy lol.

idk man maybe because the chapter is still at 21 (20 with prologue), there is no smut. No smut!! huhuhu only a little bit from chapter 1, they get cockblock a lot so yeah. and I'm not really sure because I use google translate camera, but there is a scene when Ishid gives Yunifer an ointment with instruction and that ointment is actually a "relieve" ointment to put it inside your vajayjay, or something like dat. Lol, idk who the heck gave him that but hell yeah go Ishid. and also there is a scene when she said his peepee is hot and big lmao.

Basically, what I can gather from translating it, Ishid may or may not kill his mother because of his fire affinity, then when he saw her dead corpse little Ishid thought that his mom's hands are a little bit too cold for him and he accidentally burn his home burn his ma and just pure destruction, his father is so mad he blame Ishid for killing his wife and even burning her body, basically blaming Ishid because he takes her (ma) away from him (pa) then he curses his own son as a child of a monster. That is why he kinds of aloof and cold towards people, he actually a little poor pup that needs loving and pampering.

Then cue to academy time, Ishid fell in love with Yunifer because ;surprises; she sparkles in his eyes and he likes her but holds himself saying something like don't be greedy, don't ask for more or something like that. In a recent chapter, I think it implies that Ishid always looking at Yunifer a.k.a stalking her, that is he knew Rael and actually despise this woman, and felt insulted when Yunifer said there is a better woman/water mage for him. In this story, Ishid fell in love with Yunifer but hate Rael because of she always near Yunifer, he even said something like annoying women lol. And actually Rael is an ex of Cassian the red hair prince, the one who killed OG Yunifer. From what I try to link, it seems like Rael in some kind of toxic relationship with Cassian, he likes to play around with a woman, and it took a toll to Rael mentality, she looks sickly in her first few chapters. Then I dont even know whats going on, but it seems like Rael like Yunifer, idk romantically or platonically. Since Ishid saw her as a threat, I think it could be romantically but idk since both of them just want Yunifer sole attention.

That is why when they first met in the fated party lol, Ishid actually holds himself from jumping at Yunifer, because he remembers his mother's words that something that comes quickly, goes away quickly. That is why, in the first chapter, he said don't want to do something like ONS, because he wants her wholly and not just her body. When Yunifer once again drunk and they almost initiated the deed, Ishid stops themself and said he wants to do it if Yunifer is willing and not drunk. He contemplated how to keep holding her/make her sincere about their relationship since Yunifer seems like doing it for mutualism purpose(?) idk I'm not really sure about that one. AND when Yunifer is sober and they almost did it in HIS OFFICE LOLOLLOLOL, but THEY GET COCKBLOCK AGAIN BY FRIGGIN CASSIAN. HELL TO ALL OF THEMMMMM!

bruh they get cockblock a lot, it's supposed to be smut gdi!!!!! where's the smuuuuuttttt

I think that's about everything if yall have any question feel free to ask lololol, not that im accurate whatsoever, since the manhwa already translated to chapter 2 in mangadex, you might as well wait a bit. okay do forgive for english grammar, since english is not my mother tongue. okay gudnite.

TrinaAngel, Mi shiru, geckin and 59 others like this.
  8. Suton

Suton Two can keep a secret ᴵᶠ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦˢ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ.

Reading List:
    Link
    THERE IS NONE, NONE I SAY!

they have babies on the team shush

9. emmanyaaan

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right, like a fool I am giddy waiting for another action. I don't think this manhwa genre is smut, romance/josei is enough, aside from Ishid hot bod flashing here and there, there is zero snusnu, well I'll wait for the future chapter, finger-crossing:cry:

sara123, Bella94, Danigurl and 9 others like this.
  10. Suton

Suton Two can keep a secret ᴵᶠ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦˢ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ.

Reading List:
    Link
    Look elsewhere for the snusnu, there are some good josei put there

Mitsuki000, Ruruki and emmanyaaan like this.
  11. SourDaiDai

SourDaiDai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a Novel for this?

Tap20 and Mitsuki000 like this.
  12. emmanyaaan

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah been wandering about that too, actually someone says that it was already translated until chapter 3, but not listed in NU, since the translator (pocky's bookshelf? i forgot) shut down their web since they got problem with legal authorisation if im not wrong? for all i know, their web link is dead and their discord is very tight to enter, you must be invited by the member, so it's very hard to get the chapter. for raw novels i dont know, i cant find any links:/

13. CocoaDX

CocoaDX Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If its true that he likes Yunifer from the beginning how did he fell for the heroine in the OG storyline? Its always like this, the MC gets ancious because she knows he would end up with the heroine but he actual likes her(MC) from the start :facepalm:. On top of that he actually hate the heroine? Why? Okay he probably jealous I guesss..

And whats Cassian problem killing OG Yinifer anyway? if anything he should be killing Ishid since he's the one who gets the heroine (this is just an assumption). If its because she torments/bully the heroine then...:blobconfused: sighh plzz.. if the heroine cant stand being bullied how can she live in a noble/cruel world? Stop babying her, just let her solve it on her own for onece! I always hate it when a rival/vilainess gets killed, executed just because of some lame excuses :blobunsure: unless she done something really bad like attempt to kill etc.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  14. piyuuchan

piyuuchan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    we need more spoilers XD

15. CoweyBell

CoweyBell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I figured because of who she is, and not the character in the story, that she caught his eye, instead of the heroine

Bella94, Th.ay, Mitsuki000 and 2 others like this.
  16. CocoaDX

CocoaDX Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just what's so great about MC compared to the heroine anyway. Did he find her cute that she keeps avoiding him? :blobpopcorn_two:

17. ardills

ardills Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's the mystery..

but I can somehow tell that Ishid n Rael are kinda the same kind of person who relied so much on their relationships to the point that it's a bit unhealthy.. while Yunife is someone who knows that getting hurt (not physically ofc) is not the end of the world, you can be selfish at times and still look very human..:hmm:

18. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I saw though the MC and ML definitely did the deed the first time around? It appears to be that way anyway? Are you telling me that they had trouble trying to get it on for another round?

19. Meri

Meri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The mood gets going but they're always interrupted.
    Pretty sure Ishid will end up killing one of them lol or close (the soldiers, prince Cassian, Rael?)

I'd like to see more of Yunifer's dad and how their relationship developed after her reincarnation/transmigration.

Also, I feel like Rael and Ishid might fight soon. The looks they give each other could kill. Both seem possessive of Yunifer

Bella94, Th.ay, vesperia and 10 others like this.
  20. CocoaDX

CocoaDX Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then I guess i have to drop this novel/manhwa. I just dont like the idea of heroine likes MC. If its just a normal "like" then I don't mind. I like it if they could be friends but if she going to intefere our MC and ML relationship then.. :facepalm:. Let's be honest, she didnt stand a chance compared to ML anyway so why bother?

Bella94, Danigurl, Yuraine and 2 others like this.