Im getting scared for "MY" future...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PedoBear Version 2.0, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Suton

Suton Two can keep a secret ᴵᶠ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦˢ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ.

Reading List:
    Link
    i dunno what to say to you, i've never had this problem, i'm only attracted to myself... sorry bud, i really hope you figure this out [​IMG]

2. PedoBear Version 2.0

PedoBear Version 2.0 「 Lvl. 69 Legendary Pantsu Hunter !」

Reading List:
    Link
    Its was in the later part of the other forum when my debate with this particular lady heatens up...

3. Loni4ever

Loni4ever The Fluffy White Wolf

Reading List:
    Link
    I still don't get what difference it would've made xD that debate wasn't about whether or not you should sexualize women, right? This thread is, and someone showing support here doesn't mean they necessarily will do the same when it comes to a different subject

4. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    But even my partner is a woman too in the end... How does that make any different?

5. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh, i don't really quite understand what your talking about:blobsweat:

6. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot_2020-01-12-15-14-59-79.png
    The way all people support this and think this is right makes me consider myself if im the wrong one...of course sexualizing someone who looks like a child and and had the age of a child is a big no no, but seriously though, can you 100% guess if someone is 16 or 18?

7. Loni4ever

Reading List:
    Link
    When you're emotionally into someone, it raises your already present attraction to another level. It sometimes even "unlocks" sexual attraction if you don't feel it normally.
    I'm saying that even though you might not be aroused by merely the body of your partner, you might be aroused because it's the body of a person you love and cherish. Other bodies don't do anything for you but this one might because it belongs to that special someone that you wanna enjoy life with everyday, who you wanna be intimate with and get closer to. Of course, this is just a possibility.

8. Nargol

Nargol Evangelist. Candy-san. Pope of the Cult of Pyoo

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't see that thread, and so couldn't help you.

But I find it amazing you would ever end up in this situation. Why would you ever consider lust or arousal unnatural or contemptible? As long as that lust is directed towards an adult human, how could it possibly be wrong or shameful?

It can not be, is not, never has been and never will be.

As a man, you need to listen to other men.
    And part of the advantage of being a man is that we have far more texts about ourselves and philosophies from our pov written down than women.

Advice on how to rule your emotions as a man exists in all languages and goes back thousands of years. Read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, or listen to CS Lewis, or any number of other thinkers.

But whatever you do, do not listen to ANYONE who claim normal lust or arousal is wrong. They are shame mongerers. They want you to feel guilty to further their agenda. Its revolting.

9. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    But love and sexual attraction is different though:blobsweat: I can take care and love someone no matter how much they look but sexual attraction doesnt work that way though.

10. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    But they say sexualizing someone who wear a short shorts and a crop top is wrong because they were wearing it for fashion and for comfortableness.its just a casual clothes so i shouldn't sexualize them...

11. Loni4ever

Reading List:
    Link
    you do mean Femme, right? I think your "debate" wasn't about whether or not you should sexualize women. In this thread, someone said it's normal to sexualize women. But that doesn't have to do anything with that debate that's about another topic. You get what I mean? XD

People will always have different opinions and I think it's very difficult to say who's right or wrong in this case. Generally, I would completely eliminate morality (should/should not) when it comes to this question. I don't think you should sexualize women, and I don't think you should not sexualize them. There's no fitting "should" or "should not" here in my opinion. Just do and think whatever you want as long as you don't hurt anybody as a result. At least that's my approach.

As far as I know, the majority (if not all? I'm not sure ^^') of the people in that thread were saying it's ok to sexualize women as long as you don't act on it (edit: as in, make them uncomfortable or even harrass them). I just wanted to tell you in case you might misunderstand. Frankly, from what I saw in that thread, I'm not sure how @PedoBear Version 2.0 came to think he should not sexualize women... cause although some pics he showed had that content, the people discussing in the thread weren't of the same opinion. (As far as I know. I haven't read every post though, so I might be wrong)

Well, it depends I guess. For some people it's like this, for some people it's like that. Let's just hope you're one of the people that do work that way xD

12. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Hayyss its getting late so i think i need to hibernate now...on a side note ,I would be killing No Nut November if its was November now... :blobjoy:

Suton likes this.
  13. Nargol

Nargol Evangelist. Candy-san. Pope of the Cult of Pyoo

Reading List:
    Link
    what do you mean?

If a woman shows a lot of skin or wears clothes that emphasize parts that arouse you, you will be aroused. There is nothing wrong with that.

Sexualisation is not a problem. What is a problem is when you behave inappropriately because of it.

A woman who claims she should be allowed to wear what she wants, but that men are not allowed to feel aroused at it is the height of arrogance. She has no right to exercise any control over what any man feels.

She has a right to wear whatever she wants, and you have a right to get aroused at it.

However, you do not have the right to act inappropriately. Don't make comments about it, dont dog whistle and dont look too much.

Unless you act out of line, she has no right to shame you or other men for what you feel. She has no right to control your emotions.

This is vicious manipulation devoid of reason. I consider it outright evil.

14. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Even i, don't really remember when i get that 'stop sexualizing woman" but its such a shocking thing that i wouldn't forget and it sticks to my head to the point i consider why i should stop it...

15. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    But they do said that a short shorts isn't provocative which means i shouldn't be arouse by it...

16. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    You're misreading the argument of almost everyone in that thread.

Nobody on NUF said that you can't be aroused. Nearly everyone said that it's wrong for you act on that arousal. I.E. catcall, sexually harrass, etc.

I think there's also confusion over terminology.

The context of many of those images is recent rape-slay cases (particularly that of 16 year old who was raped and then killed) that has been occurring in the Philippines, and many people in your country were protesting on social media that those events occurred.

The meaning by many of those social media posts is don't sexualize, as in don't sexually assault women.

Even if she is provocatively dressed, that doesn't excuse the rape.

Nargol likes this.
  17. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    And sadly, i dont think hormones would still change me when im 18 years ood thisbyear...

18. Kirill

Kirill New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you ever find women & their shenanigans too troublesome...

Just remember... BL route is still there for you :blobpopcorn_cool:

19. Exitiumm

Exitiumm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me a TL;DR?

20. Loni4ever

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha sometimes it can be quite difficult to get other people's thoughts out of one's own head. One thing that makes it a lot easier for me personally is this question: am I hurting anyone with my behaviour? If yes, I should maybe stop it. If no, who cares? Even if someone else thinks what I'm doing is wrong, that doesn't matter. I'm not hurting anyone.
    Well, I'm generally not a very moral person. I find it makes life a lot easier. Just don't hurt people and everything else is fine :blob_grin:

I don't think that's what it means. In my opinion something being provocative or not has nothing to do with whether or not you should be aroused by it. It might be normal or "justified" to get aroused when someone's dressed provocatively and not normal/"justified" to get aroused when someone isn't dressed provocatively. But what does it matter whether it is normal or "justified" or not? Does everything you do have to be normal or "justified"? Does everything have to make perfect sense? I don't think so. It's ok if you do sth that doesn't make sense, as long as you don't hurt anyone in the process.
    So let's say short short aren't provocative. But it's ok to get aroused by them. It doesn't make the most sense, but it's ok. As long as you don't act on it. Just keep your sexual thoughts to yourself, treat the one wearing the short shorts with respect and go on with your day. :blob_grin: