Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    got it on an app call carousell i get from the person i always get my other wangxian charms hahhah she opens PO and sells MDZS charms and standee and other anime stuff too

can get moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:blobpeek::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobcheeky:

hahah don worry lan zhan will catch him and not let him run out of his and ur sight ahhaha, den wei ying will ask u lets go that stall :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobicecreamlove: and lan zhan will pay :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobcheeky: but for wei ying onli hahahahahhah:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobsweat::blobsweat:

yup ITS HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom: finally aft one and half month :blobexpressionless: its hereeeeeeeeeeeeee will post it here later

ya i gav them a bad rating:blobtriumph::blobthumbsdown:.
    shall check if the mall hav sell it and maybe go get yami yugi nendo :blobthinkingsmirk:

my pimple doesnt wan to go away sia has been here for so long, too much oil from the kitchen ba. for me aft all the spice is go toilet ahjajajajhaha:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

yup she likes unicorn :blobsweat_2::blobrofl:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: tooo shortttttttttttttttttt onli 8 episodeeeeeeeeee :blobsad::blobsad::blobsad::blobsad::blobsad::blobsad: but we get yiling laozu red eyes:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobicecreamlove:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:
    yup yup ahhahahah :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::bloblove::bloblove:
    brother reader best at readin lan zhan ahhahah
    oh ya now tat u mention it wth hw was spirit pact able to show tat and MDZS cant. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:. i mean a-yuan callin lan zhan dad is not wrong in anyway tat needs to be taken away wat :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:.
    maybe qualtiy bad ba oh well ahhahahhahahah. but ya didnt miss anything. second season was more gayer. and the episode tat jinghua was drawin talisman for xi OMG I FKIN LAUGH SO HARD SIA, qin xiyao is it? the girl tat is xi finacee she angry tat jinghua nvr accompany her to play games, den write the talisman duanmu xi is GAY AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA LMAO LOLOLOL and even bluff say its right to left so is You Are God AHAHHAHAHHAHA WTF SIA LOLOLOL LMAO LOLOLOOL:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:, den jinghua giv xi see and he just wtf crmaple it and throw away. and even wan paste every where and let ppl knw lolol ahhahahaha, the guy go pee in toilet see oso wtf hahahahah

agreed hahahhah

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: i saw this short clip on FB showin the duanmu xi is GAY in jap and first thing i heard was tanmouki den im like huh hu the hell is tanmouki, den xi appear den i realize ohhhh xi is tanmouki lololol so weird
    ya there is a change of animation style, the second season look more forced and more mature, first season look better
    :bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh:, did the manga or author said tat this was BL?
    the grandma cared onli if xi lives a not, if he doesnt live den her grand daugther will need to take over, so she will giv fasle care to xi just to keep him as the head:facepalm::facepalm:
    they will be togther ba sincejinghua will protect xi no matter wat.

(y)(y)

should be i hope the shop i saw it at still hav ahjahahha maybe will get it ahhaha

have enough for nw eh hahahah

i follow a few of them tat post all these hahhaha. they must hav gd creativity and imagination(y)(y)(y)(y)

i hope the sky will clear soon and the air won be so stale and stuffy

the trio is just too funny wif mistress JL there all the time

:blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:IKR:blobrofl::blobrofl:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    the bridal carry rite damn it no bridal carry :blobsad::blobsad:

don knw hu idea to do tat hahahha maybe they wan wei ying to get rid of his fears of dog but just make it worse :blobjoy::blobjoy:

yup yup :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

maybe he just saw wangxian makin out tats y or he just saw something tat remind him of wangxian hahahhaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: veri lan zhan like :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobrofl:

Sauling likes this.
  3. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sauling my standeees :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobtongue:
    IMG_20200112_032729.jpg IMG_20200112_032758.jpg IMG_20200112_032818.jpg IMG_20200112_032917.jpg IMG_20200112_032933.jpg IMG_20200112_032838.jpg IMG_20200112_032856.jpg
    lan zhan holdin the blueberry is just tooo cuteeeeeeeee:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: and the bunnies r oso cuteeee :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::bloblove::bloblove:

Sauling likes this.
  4. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
  5. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I see... :blobconfounded::blobconfounded::blobconfounded:
    *SNIIIIF Wwwwwwaaaaah.... :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: I wanted to get that Wangxian standee lamp so much... but no where I know sells it, I was mistaken, I thought AitaiK sells it, but they don't have that one for pre-order... :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: So, I don't know where else, so I guess I can't get it... :blobsob::blobsob: Unless they resell this later... :blobupset::blobupset:

LOL, don't tempt me.. :blobrofl::blobrofl: I actually ordered more key-chains and badges for Wangxian, so I'm currently waiting for those to be shipped :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

I also ordered some Standee as well because they look so gorgeous! :aww::aww: But now, I'm just waiting for them to get shipped :blob_teary::blob_teary:

I am also tempted to order the four seasons standee as well (this one have not order yet)... :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Haha, ok, good, where-ever you want to go Wei Ying, I'll take you there :blobrofl::blobrofl::aww::aww:

Ofcourse Lan Zhan will pay for Wei Ying only, haha, how lucky Wei Ying is to have someone like Lan Zhan :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: I wish I could find someone like Lan Zhan on my end :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Congrats!!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: I saw you posted this on the MDZS Facebook Group :blobamused: So yeah, I already know :aww: Got to admit though, they are gorgeous!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: I think I might get one too, on Wei Ying and Lan Zhan ofcourse :bloblove::bloblove: but the desserts one :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: The other two looks nice too, exept, I don't really like the eyes haha, too big haha :blobsweat:, but the bunnies are cute :bloblove::bloblove:

And my MDZS Bag has just arrived!!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: Here it is to show you on my end :cookie:
    This one, I put the key-chain on it myself
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think I also saw your feedback on Aliexpress on that one (lol). 3 out of 5 stars, right? :blobamused::blobsweat:

Did they take a long time to ship?

Oh wow, nice, good luck with getting a Yami Yugi Nendo on your end :blobcatblush:

Haha, I see, but I think drinking lots of water helps, and cleansing your face morning and night helps too :cookie: But I don't think our spice tolerant can compete with Wei Ying here haha! :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

That's cute, Unicorn are lovely mystical creatures!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: I also love Unicorn on my end too, and my love for Unicorn originates from

Sailor Moon SuperS :blobicecreamlove:

Sorry for the Nostalgia there, got to share! :blobtongue::blobtongue::blobjoy::blobjoy: Since it's my childhood favourite anime :blobicecreamlove:
    They are my otp in that season haha :bloblove::bloblove: [In case you don't know :blobsweat: Pegasus has a human form, so yeah, I know very well what I'm doing :blobamused: for shipping them together :bloblove::bloblove:]

Yeah, 8 episodes is very short indeed :blob_teary::blob_teary: Yes, Yiling Laozu with red eyes is what makes the donghua so worth it!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Indeed, brother best reader here haahaha! :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

I know, right..... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Hahaha, you're making me want to watch Spiritpact again :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: And yes, second season was, that scene sure was lol :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: but the most gayest scene was when Jinghua kissed Duanmu Xi in front of everyone and said that Duanmu Xi belongs to him, and him alone, IF THIS ISN'T GAY I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Haha, if you're used to the Chinese names, then it's hard to adapt to the Japanese one. :blobjoy: I heard MDZS will also be adapted into Japanese, I'm not really looking forward to it, since it will be awkward... I'm used to the Chinese Dub, and the Chinese names of the characters... :blobsweat:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way to be honest :blobupset: Personally for me, the first season animation design etc is more natural which I love better, especially with Duanmu Xi design I love it better in the first season. :blobicecreamlove:

The manga/author said that this is NOT BL :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: So... I don't know what to think of this to be honest, since I'm someone who respects what the author said as canon... :blobupset::blobupset::blobupset:

The grandma is really just a big fake... I used to like her since she seems to like Jinghua and Xi together, but after knowing that she have ulterior motives, I didn't like her all that much. I feel sorry for Xi here :blobconfounded: She really only care for her grand-daughter to be honest... I hope XiHua will be together to the end :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: You know honestly, as long as Duanmu Xi develops feelings for Jinghua (or shows it more explictly then I don't need to worry because it's him I'm worry about, especially with the whole, fiance part .. :blobconfounded: I know it's arranged marriage, but still... :blobsad:

That's good, I don't go on twitter often on my end :blobsweat: But thanks for sharing those creativity for me here haha.

My mind tells me it's enough for now, but I can't stop buying on my end :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobtired::blobtired:

Thanks, I hope so too, it will be nice if it would

The Trio really is too funny haha, I love these three! :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Maybe, miraculously, we will somehow get it in the future.... maybe :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Poor Wei Ying hahaah~! :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: Don't worry, the real Lan Zhan will always be there to defend you against any dogs :bloblove::bloblove:

Oh right... :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk: That's true!!! :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:Wangxian PDA is the best!!! :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

Awww, A-Yuan's birthday is deserving to be celebrated!!:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: Happy Birthday, A-Yuan!!!:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

(1) That one is so adorable!!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Is that fanart? If so, that's really well drawn! :aww::aww:
    (2) LOL, why does it feel like A-Yuan is eating a 'Chen Qing' look-alike cake? :blobrofl::blobrofl:
    (3) Aww, the parallel, to how both Wei Ying and Lan Zhan raise their adopted son :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:But why does Lan Zhan version feels sad? :( Maybe they both misses Wei Ying :blob_teary::blob_teary:
    (4) OMG, lol, that's funny, :blobjoy::blobjoy: That would be how they are like when they are protecting Baby A-Yuan hahaha :blobrofl::blobrofl:
    (5) That's a nice and lovely family photo! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    (6) Haha, cute :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    (7) Awww, black and white haha, nice!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  7. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    u try usin a proxy to order from taobao? :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat: there there, there will be a way for u to get it. aitai K don hav? lol even if they hav i don think u wan to go throught the annoyingly long angst waiting rite:blob_patpat::blob_patpat:
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat: wat kind of standee ohhhhh the four seasons one ah aiiii just get la :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil: since u alreadi get more key chains and badges ahhahahha and standee some more ahhahahaha. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky: all get from aliexpress?
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: wei ying such a lucky person to land a husband like lan zhan so dottin and caring and loving uncondiontionally:blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:. but at least u don need spend ur money on wat wei ying wans ahhahha, u can use tat to buy ur own things hahahahha.
    hahah ya the eyes r a little too big hahahahhah bunnies r cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:, the desserts one yup r nice get them ahahhaha (y)(y)(y)(y):blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobcheeky:
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they hav arrived :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom: awwwwwwwwwwwww :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: the shoelace part is unqie sia and the rabbits askin to be fed:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:. the red one is the ita-bag rite so niceeeeeeeeeeeee the color is nice and like the jade tassle
    yup hahahhaha veri long took one and a half months to ship:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: took so longggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    got it :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil: will post later
    agreed hahaha none of us can compete wif wei ying:blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: im drinkin water day and night ahshahah but still not enough ahahhaha lolol
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the classic salior moon though i did not watch tat hahaha unicorn abit over rated for me ahhha :blobcheeky:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    their logic on tat:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    at the end or durin the ritual? either way both is he kiss duanmu xi in front of everyone hahahhahaha and since he said tat duanmu xi is his im like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in wat way :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused: when jinghua half the time keep backin away when xi wanted to transfer power or watever by kissin jinghua. den suddenly is jinghua turn to kiss and even say U R MINE!!! :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:
    indeed cause its chinese donghua and not jap anime and like hw jap anime in english dub is so damn weirdddddddddddddddddddddddddd like wtf. but got some tat r not tat bad but its still just so weird to watch jap anime in english. though i knw for other countires they rather watch it in english since they cant understand jap and din wan watch wif subtitles, or their tv show it in english
    :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:well when i first came across the manga and read it it didnt giv the BL vibe at all since the finacee was introduced. though i was like damn y this girl has to com in.
    i think he does ba if not y would he go through all the trouble to look for jinghua when jinghua was alive but nvr found him, yet found him when the nxt moment jinghua died. if its to say thx to jinghua den xi should hav let jinghua leave this world. but oso he couldnt cause he didnt wan the first yangming master to com out and wreck havoc. so can debate on wether xi actually has feeling for jinghua at the start or will start to hav.

but seeing xi past i think xi has a strong connection to zhanghua den to jinghua and i was like damn u xi hw dare u be so like lovely dovey wif zhanghua and wif jinghua so cold. :blob_catflip: and the fiance part is just wth till when they goin to make her marry xi if its an arranged marriage. or just for show to use her to keep xi alive durin rituals. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:. even if xi has feelins for jinghua he still hav to marry su yao if the grandmother force it. den su yao will not be happy since xi won love her and onli love jinghua. so since the fiancee is in the picture i don think she will allow xi to hav feelin for jinghua or won even allow jinghua to do anything to xi.

rmb got one episode is jinghua staddling xi den su yao came in bringing breakfast for xi den walk in on tat secene and she threw the bowl at jinghua and accused him of doin something to her xi :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:. because of her i don get the BL vibe or the author did it on purpose or realli thos type tat makes ppl think its BL but its not wif the arranged marriage and all :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm:
    don worry i feel u :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat:same for me i think its enough need to stop but still go and buy :facepalm::facepalm::blobcry::blobcry::blobcry::blob_teary::blobflag::blobflag::blobsweat:
    hahaha need a miricale for tat
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: his hubby will not let him down and will always be there to defend wei ying against dogs :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:
    yup the best HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. though if mordern day broad day light in real life, ppl will be like dude can u guys go get a room hahahhah nobody wans to see wat u wan to do those stuff here in plubic ahhahahah
    should be ba and wif all the wangxian bunniessssssssssssssss ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh too cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    IKR AHHAHAH maybe his brother rich baked it for him seeing as he like to droll on cheng qing alot hahahahha
    lan zhan miss his wifi and a-yuan is scared in gusu maybe ppl bully him and he doesnt rmb but yet he knws he is missing someone dear to him :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: and baby a-yuan pulling/holdin wei ying hair ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh too cuteeeeeee:blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    the family of three ahhhhhhhhhhhhh best family ahhahha
    IKR:bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

Sauling likes this.
  8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I have never tried using a proxy from Taobao before :blob_teary::blob_teary: I don't even know how this works lol:blobtired::blobtired: AitaiK don't have the one I want, but they have this one... https://aitaikuji.com/series/mo-dao-zu-shi/mo-dao-zu-shi-aimon-exclusive-official-goods-wood-lantern And it's crazily expensive, which this does not cover shipping... :blobupset::blobupset:

I think if I really want it, and I can't find it, then I will probably get it from Aitai K, but right now, they don't have it, so I can't get it :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

True about the whole waiting, but this applies to all experience online, but I do understand that whole angsting process of going through AitaiK again, so I might not get it.. I'm hoping this will go up for sale on Aliexpress or something.. :blobsalt:

But talking about Aliexpress, I'm waiting for one order of mines to be shipped..... And it's only 1 days 22 hours 46 minutes to go... (as I am typing this message).... :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: Seriously I'm angsting over this on my end... I've contacted them, and they said "soon" two times...Just how long is this SOON?! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

EDIT: Just got a notification that it has been shipped, yay!!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

Yeah, I ended up getting the four seasons one last night, because I really couldn't resist :blobsweat::blobsweat::bloblove::bloblove:

Some from Aliexpress, some from Ebay :blobsweat::blobsweat:

So here are some of the standee I ordered recently:

It says will be shipped: 23 days 23 hours 44 minutes.....:blobsweat: I probably won't be expecting this to be shipped anytime soon :blobconfounded::blobconfounded:
    [​IMG]

And this one, these have been shipped by the way, so just waiting for it on my end.. :cookie:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh, but I ordered some badges as well :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat: [That one I'm waiting for it to be shipped:blobconfounded:]

IKR, Wei Ying sure is a lucky person there, to have someone like Lan Zhan to love, dote on him like this :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Lan Zhan will spoil Wei Ying so much, he will cook all his favourite dishes, even when he never step foot in the kitchen before, he will also learn to mend Wei Ying's clothes, if that is what Wei Ying wish :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Anything Wei Ying wishes, Lan Zhan will grant this for him, I feel so happy for Wei Ying, because honestly, considering all that he's been through :blob_teary::blob_teary: He really deserves someone like Lan Zhan who can love and cherish him like this, and ofcourse the same can be said for Lan Zhan here too :blob_teary::blob_teary: But he's happy so long as Wei Ying is there with him, Wangxian is just ahhh sooooo :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

As for me spending money on the things I want to buy:blobsweat::blobsweat: I've been doing that lately, and it does cost a lot :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:
    Need to start saving up on my end :blobsalt::blobsalt:

I want to get them yesterday, but I got distracted and got something else instead :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat: So I think that dessert one will have to wait until next time since I've been using a lot of $$ these days :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:

Yeah, I love the shoelace part on my end :aww::aww: It sure is unique :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: And that pic where Lan Zhan is feeding the rabbits and the rabbits is waiting to be fed is :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

The red one with the jade tassel isn't the Ita-Bag. But I do love that one, it's actually pretty light when I carry it, so that's good for my shoulders. And I love the jade tassel and the colour too, it represents Wei Ying!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

As for the Ita-bag I ordered recently have yet to arrive...:sweating_profusely: I will take a photo and show you it once it arrives :cookie:

Wait, so it actually took one and a half months to actually ship out? :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: That's long.... :blobconfounded::blobconfounded::blobconfounded:But at least you got it now, so that's what matters :cookie:

Hahaha, I'm also drinking water day and night, but yes, it is surprising that Wei Ying skin can still be smooth despite the amount of Chilli he ate, but oh hey, I'm not complaining haha :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Is it really that overrated? :blobcheeky::blobcheeky: Maybe it seems like to you because your niece(?) loves Unicorn so much hahaaha :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

The scene I was talking about is during the ritual :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: But yes, it's funny that at the beginning, fans thought that Duanmu Xi is the seme, but later on in the story, it's switched to Yang Jinghua brahahaah! :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: Jinghua saying that to Duanmu Xi, is sooooo!!! :aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: I wish I can get something like that in MDZS too haha. But I don't think we will... :blobconfounded:

Yeah, I understand that, I guess for me, it depends, since there are some anime's where I've grown used to watching it in my language (Cantonese), that I would rather stick with it over watching the original Dub. Like Hunter x Hunter, Wild Striker, Hikaru no Go, Cardcaptors, I rather watch this in Cantonese Dub, but there are also times, and some English where I started off watching this in English, like Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Digimon, and Yu Gi Oh GX, Yu Gi Oh Arc V, I prefer to watch this in English better. But there are times I can get used to watching it in both languages (English + Japanese) depending on the situation :blobsweat:

For the Untamed Live Action, I watched them all in Mandarin without English Subtitles, and surprisingly (pleasant surprise), I actually understood the language, and personally I think the Untamed Live-Action spoken language is much easier to understand for me, than MDZS anime/Donghua haha :blobsweat: Despite them both being in Mandarin, but I guess this is something to do with the dialect, or something, I'm not sure, but I did ask my other Chinese Friend and she reckon/feel the same too, where it's easier to understand for Untamed (Live Action) than the Donghua, the Donghua, she needs to read the subtitles to catch on what they're saying :blobsweat::blobsweat:

Oh? That's interesting, then how did you come to know about this manga/manhua?
    For me I started with the Donghua first because I saw GIF's and Arts on this one and it looks appealing, so I decided to give this one a try, and I got absorbed into this because I love the story, the anime itself, gave me the BL vibe, and I already ship XiHua, despite the fiance being introduced, I just ignored her on my end :blobsweat::blobsweat:

I think Jinghua was Xi first real friend, and I really hope that it goes deeper than this and that Jinghua is special to him. I don't deny that Jinghua is special to Xi, but at the same time, I didn't (REALLY DIDN'T) like how aside from Jinghua, Xi have another man in his heart.... And that man, he shared a close bond/connection with him, when this would have been Jinghua if he didn't move away with his parent's back then!! :blobsob::blobsob: I also didn't like how it said that this other person (don't remember his name...) was said that Xi wanted to make him his one and only soul image... :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blobconfounded::blobconfounded: So yeah, that's a downgrade for me though... Since I wanted Jinghua to be his only special person.. :blobconfounded::blobconfounded::blob_teary:

Oh Zhanghua, is that his name? Well I think we both know who we are talking about, and yes, like I said above(earlier), I didn't like that on my end.. I think in terms of Xi coldness towards Jinghua, it's understandable, because he didn't want to go through that pain of losing someone precious to him again. So he keeps everyone at a distance, since he sees his life is cursed, and those that gets close to him/or he gets close to will inevitably, end tragically, maybe... if I'm not recalling wrong.. But still, like I said, I rather Jinghua was Xi one and only first, but turns out it isn't because Zhanghua(if that's his name) is... I just can't :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

Yeah, true that... a marriage without love will only end up hurting both parties, so I rather it wouldn't go that route. I hope Xi won't end up marrying his fiance, because I really just want XiHua on my end as the only one (from now to the end). Even if they have to die together, then at least they are together, then to be queer-baited, which I hate on my end :blobsalt::blobsalt:

Ahh, I see, well, for me, I just see her in the picture for being there for the sake of being there, but to me, XiHua holds a more stronger bond, and I ship that already on my end, because I just ignored the fiance on my part :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:

Anyways, I know this is random, but just want to advertise to you this AMV (crossover) between my two OTP's, XiHua (as you already know) and Mikayuu/Yuumika (from Owari no Seraph) :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

I know, right, we both feel mutual here :blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze: I think for me, if I feel unhappy, or if I'm under stress from reality, I tend to go online, to shop for something I love, and I know it's a bad habit, but I can't seem to stop on my end :blob_teary::blob_teary: Because seeing the item arriving, makes me happy, and that's like a special treat :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: So yeah :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Yup, Yup, :aww::aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: Ofcourse lol, remember how I told you about the modern reality PDA, I literally just :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm: on my end LOL :blobsalt::blobsalt: Don't do this in front of me in public, since I am not interested LOL

Oh, check out some arts I found :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: (Not sure why it's Untamed Lol, when the correct name should be Mo Dao Zu Shi...). They are all official arts of the game, I believe!!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And yes, I love the poster so much, I've printed and added this onto my wall (collage) :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

[​IMG]
    And this one is funny LOL :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  9. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sauling
    IMG_20200114_210528.jpg IMG_20200114_210602.jpg without the yellow hair he looks like one of the other yugiohs main MC yugioh zeal is think same hair color ba lol ahahah
    IMG_20200114_210613.jpg IMG_20200114_210701.jpg IMG_20200114_210740.jpg IMG_20200114_210756.jpg IMG_20200114_210809.jpg IMG_20200114_210823.jpg without shirt/cape
    IMG_20200114_210837.jpg IMG_20200114_211049.jpg IMG_20200114_210911.jpg IMG_20200114_210927.jpg IMG_20200114_210939.jpg IMG_20200114_211025.jpg IMG_20200114_211049.jpg IMG_20200114_211114.jpg IMG_20200114_211114.jpg IMG_20200114_211129.jpg IMG_20200114_211146.jpg time to duel!!!! IMG_20200114_211204.jpg IMG_20200114_211219.jpg IMG_20200114_211233.jpg final pose
    hahaha got some look thw samw but hav one is smirking face and the one scowling but its his normal face

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    Sauling likes this.
  10. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    oh i oso nvr use proxy b4 so meh:blobunsure:. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaav tat one more ex sia wa haven cover shippin ah wif shippin will be more ex sia u wan get tat? i think u get the standee lamp better. u can ask the group hw to use a proxy ba there sure hav ppl use proxy b4.

:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat:

hope aliexpress has it so u can get it from there ahhahha

sometime my orders oso until the veri last min den will shipped out like LOLOL. good for u nw just hav to wait for it ahhahahha. they need time to process it and do watever they need to do like findin den packin all these
    ahhahah:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:(y)(y)(y)(y) we could nvr resist hahahha

ahhhhhhhhh this one so cute i saw a similar one on aliexpress was thinkin if i should get it a not ahhahah will see hw maybe wait till the nxt sale den get ahhahah

ahhhhhhhh the one where they r feedin each other wif their mini self :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

ahhaha the packin and seein if its in good condition or the right one takes time hahahah waitin for it to be ship is still ok but when it ship and doesnt com within the estimated time its more wtf like my standee:facepalm::facepalm:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

all wangxian stuff? guess u must be stress lately tat y spend so much.
    :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat:
    ya the rabbits :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:. oh i like the tassek too look so niceeeeeeeeeee

(y)(y)
    it took a few days to ship out, and the from the time it ship out till the time it reach my house took one and a half month like wtf, the plane stuck in the air for fkin 2 wks? or more :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    such nice smooth skin lan zhan one more smooth ba so soft and smooth so sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    yup hahahhaha

Sauling likes this.
  11. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link

Oh Wow, that looks soo nice!!! :aww::aww: I was like :blobjoy::blobjoy: When you show me the photo without the yellow fringe attached yet haha :blobrofl::blobrofl: But that's nice that you finally have a Yami Figure now :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Enjoy this being on your stand, are you going to get a glass stand on your end to put all these in? :blobicecreamlove:

Yeah, AitaiK really have a habit of over-charging the items... :blobexpressionless::facepalm: And yep, that doesn't include shipping :blobexpressionless::facepalm:

I also hope it will go on Aliexpress or something for sale, or maybe if I'm lucky I can get it locally or something :blobsalt::blobsalt:Maybe I'll check around or something, if I can't get it, then it's not meant to be :blob_teary::blob_teary:

But at least you're lucky because you pre-ordered your so, that's good for you at least :blobsalt::blobsalt:

Yeah, despite me knowing this, I just still angst for it :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: But waiting down until the count-down reaches zero or near zero, it's really worrisome, and then the whole shipping process that got shipped and waiting for it haha, the whole angst for buying things online :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsalt::blobsalt::blobsalt: But at least I know now that I'm not the only one who take until the very last minute to ship out, lol (not very cool though haha) :blobsweat:

Yeah, maybe, when you feel like it, :cookie:

That one is really nice, I hope the quality is as good as the photo when it arrives :aww::aww:

Ohh, I understand that feeling.... :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob: So there there :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat: Are you still waiting for any other order in the mail? Or is that everything?

Yar, all Wangxian stuff hahahaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat: Maybe I should really do up a post, of all the MDZS/Wangxian stuff I brought over the years haha :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: Seriously, this is the first time in a fandom that I spent $$ on buying the merch :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood: But it's Wangxian, so it's worth the $$ :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Yeah, the tassel does :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: It's nice to touch too haha :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Those bunnies are adorable! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: I always seen a lot of white bunnies, rarely do I see Black ones, but they are all so adorable! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

That's long... :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: I feel you because I know that's definitely not a pleasant feeling, at least you got this safe and sound now. :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat:

Lan Zhan is definitely more smooth, but he's more white and clean too, so :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: But they're both handsome to me!!:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

And this is a very handsome image of Lan Zhan here :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    [​IMG]

Ofcourse I got to share Wei Ying as well; :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    [​IMG]

LOL, well, all this seme and uke is making me @_@ but I do rather Xi being the seme on my end haha! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: The manga actually got that part in (like you said about seme or uke??) since this isn't a BL manga, so don't bring my hopes up lol. :blobsweat::blobsweat:

Yeah, I can understand cantonese. I speak Cantonese with my parents :blobsmilehappy: Strange, because I thought you already knew xD. Or maybe I told this to Ai Xin instead haha. What about you?

I see, haha, are you planning to watch the live-action again with English Subs? They are airing the special edition now as well. :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

I haven't been reading any manhua lately, I need to catch up with MDZS one as well haha.
    But for Ling Qi (Soul Contract), technically the author didn't say it was BL, and she even said it's not BL :blobexpressionless::facepalm: so you're not wrong, but it still doesn't stop us from being a XiHua shipper though :bloblove::bloblove:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: I feel the same :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: I want to think that.... Zhanghua is his past, and Jinghua is his present/future.... BUT omg, I don't even want Xi to have a past with anyone special aside from Jinghua... :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:But the thought of him and Jinghua met and they are friends first is relieving to the pain that I feel :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: From what I remember, Zhanghua was supposed to be an undercover or something from the enemy side? I don't remember, but man, I am NOT interested in reading their past... :blobupset::blobupset::blobupset:

'

I hope this will be the case too! :aww::aww::aww:

:blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Yeah, so much things going on... >.< really bad habit and I really need to save up too, on my end :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

True, true, but even when it says "The Untamed", but the design is MDZS though :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:I love this design too :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: It looks so elegant :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Haha, I could, but I already stuck it on my wall so... :blobsalt: And yes, I printed this from my computer using my printer :cookie::cookie: And my new layout for the wall-posters featuring Wangxian :bloblove::bloblove:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HAHAHAHA :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: Nice and good for a laugh!! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

And if you have time, you should read this fic, because it's really good for a laugh. Four chapters is up, and it's really good! haha https://archiveofourown.org/works/22097110/chapters/52736305

setsuna3025 likes this.
  12. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 39 is posted! I'm trying to follow the few added or re-arranged scenes in the Untamed Special Edition - so far, so good, but I wish I can scream to the world that I NEED MOAR Wangxian !!! :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    Sexy times with Wangxian
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/20963498/

13. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    i just re arrange my messy clump up of standee/ figure/ nendo ahhaha wif some arcylic display stand and display box i bought from diaso. a few yrs ago there was a shop tat sell all this display stuff for figures but at that time i didn think my collection will increase this much sia should hav bought it at the shop and kept it, too bad nw i wan to get the shop alreadi closed down sadddddddddddddddddddddddddd:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: maybe get online. LOLOL AHHAHHAHA ONLINE SHOPPIN AGAIN :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:. it looks neater nw ahhahahh yup finally hav a yami figure yayyyy :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    yup lucky soemone was doin PO so faster go let tat person knw ahhahaha, hnmm ya if u cant find it den maybe something better will com ahhahahhah :blob_patpat::blob_patpat:
    ya not cool at all :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2: the cons of orderin online. is the angst of waitin for it. the onli one i knw tat is like realli damn fast is amazon japan their items will be shipped to me in 4 days. like if i order nw on sat or sun will get it. latest mon but oso see hw mani things u buy. got one time came in 2 days aft i place order. damn fast hahahhaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: but amazon jp don hav some things i wan ahhahah and sometime they cant ship to my house so sad :blob_teary:
    yup ahhahah i got one piece standee comin in
    pray hard but even if not exactly like the photo u will still like it since it wangxiann:bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:
    the wangxian standee tat took one and a half month was the last of the batch tat i got it durin the black friday sale. and i ordered things again durin the winter sale :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky: 2 batch some more :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: FML lolol. first batch is some shirt and pants and a toy (ahem:blob_blush:) for fren and the unicorm dress for my fren daugther. and some one piece standee.

second batch is mini cushion, anime gift box, one piece devil fruit display.and key chain ahhahah.

den i oso irder things from shopee app, got stitch sticker, coin pouch, thumb drive and a tablet casing (for my fren again since he ask me help him find one ahhahah):blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2: though i reply him sayin u can check this website he reply ok den u help me check den i see wat i type i type i instead of u :facepalm::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2: so end up i get for him hahahhahahha
    hahhahhaha yup but can cough blood :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:. hahah mine is stitch one piece and wangxian HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
    they r so fluffy :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: but r hard to take care in real life rite
    yup it arrived safe and sound. :blobparty::blobparty:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: and hav sexy abs and body :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: makes me wan to groupe them ahhaha but wei ying won allow and lan zhan will cut my hand off first ahhahah since onli wei ying can touch him :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lan zhan hand is made for holdin bunnies and holdin wei ying onli awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: so handsome.

hahahha LOLOL wei ying keep teasing little apple wif the apple:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:
    :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: i think there was a post about this previously but forgot ahhahahah tats y hahah u were talkin to Ai Xin ba den i saw it but forgot ahhahah
    nah tat time when it was airin and hav to wait a few days for eng sub i re watch it but up to episode 30 like tat den the rest just too lazy to watch again ahhahaha.
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: best couple to me too and more for each other rather den the zhanghua
    ya he was undercover to keep the yangming masters in check if they use the power for bad they will kill the yangming master and no one will suspect a thing since its normal for yang ming masters to die early and durin ritual and all. i oso don like their past
    lets hope so wan it to com true
    yet the offical MDZS merch doesnt giv us a chance to do tat at all, and oso stress from life :blobflag::blobflag::blobflag::blobflag::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:
    veri and makes is 100x better :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u should hav laminated it first hahahahah coundlt wait to stick it on the wall ah. the last time i saw ur wall there wasnt tat much space to paste anymore? u made some space? took down some posters or shift them
    ahhhhhhhhhh i saw this on the fb page hahahahh ya will check it :blobjoy::blobjoy:

https://twitter.com/little_MoDao/status/1217461760388583424

https://twitter.com/nalnaru00/status/1217458703827263488 i wan fkin kill LQR or hu ever whipped lan zhan or more wan kill the lan elders fkin piece of shits bastards. :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil: HOW DARE THEY DO TAT TO LAN ZHAN :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek:

https://twitter.com/pikabam_/status/1217113007890632704

https://twitter.com/yong_y2/status/1216959900904853504 JL lololol end up seeing ahhahah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

https://twitter.com/_mangsadong/status/1216966310044717061 wei ying mother duck wif his 3 ducklings and fairy ahahhaha :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

https://twitter.com/pikabam_/status/1217425681161707520

https://twitter.com/29_SAN_/status/1217375082445623296 sexy time:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Sauling likes this.
  14. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Take a photo and show me!!! :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: Because I'm curious how you place your one now :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky: I actually need another glass-stand on my end, but I have no more room to put it in my room :blob_teary::blob_teary:

I actually didn't know they sell one of those in Daiso though, we have one in our country, but I never really check for it haha :blobsalt:

You're lucky arrrr, I'm so envious of you :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: At least you ordered yours, but I can only hope someone resell this... even when I know it's going to be more expensive.. :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood: Maybe if I'm lucky they will have one at our anime convention, though I strongly doubt it :blobsob::blobsob: Maybe something better will come can be reassuring :blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

This is just a random question, but have you ever used your paypal to buy things while you're in another country (besides your home country), like online shopping and checking out with your paypal while overseas?

Yeah, that is the con of online shopping :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: And some of my items that got shipped from Ebay, says it will be roughly 20 something to 50 something working days.... and I'm like WTF!!!!:facepalm::facepalm: THAT'S SO LONG!!!! :blobsalt::blobsalt::blobsalt::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob: I hope it will arrive before then...... :blobconfounded::blobconfounded:

Nice! When is it due for delivery? :cookie::blobnom:

That's true hahaha :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: Wow, I see, :blobcheeky::blobcheeky: well, more online shopping for you, means more waiting for this to come for you :blobjoy::blobjoy: All mines are Wangxian related (lol) :bloblove::bloblove: Then let's wait for both our items together then, haha, both in different country, but I feel your angst for waiting for these, since I have to wait for mines too :blob_blush::blob_blush:

I do want to order this Wangxian Bunny Hoodie Shirt on my end, it looks so adorable, but a bit pricey, and I don't like ordering shirts online since the measurements might be off :blobsalt::blobsalt: It happened one time when I ordered a CCS Cosplay, and it didn't really fit me, compared to the size I ordered :facepalm::facepalm:

I have a Wangxian Gift box coming too, I ordered that recently, so just waiting for this to arrive. I still haven't ordered that Wangxian fruit standee haha. I think I might need to collate all this information on my spreadsheet so it's easy to keep track on my end :blobawkward::blobawkward:

Haha, I see, I guess I'm not the only one who's been doing some massive online shopping :blobamused::blobamused: lol :blobrofl::blobrofl:

Now, I'm interested in seeing your collection here :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobrofl::blobrofl:

What's hard to take care of in real life? *Scrolls back up to read previous reply :blobsweat::blobsweat:* Ahh, rabbits? I don't know if they are hard to take care of in real life, since I never raised one before :( but I do know that they are afraid of loneliness? And likes company or something? So if you don't have time to spend with the rabbit, then it's best to not raise one because they can die from loneliness :blobconfounded: Don't quote me on this, I just heard and read about this on my end :blobsweat:

:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

Hahaha, well, you should know not only Wei Ying will, Lan Zhan personally will too :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:, because he's only reserved for Wei Ying :bloblove::bloblove: So there there :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat: Yup, Lan Zhan is, but that's what made us so in love with him like this, right? :aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove:

Let's not forget that teasing in Wei Ying's specialty :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused: Haha :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    I still remember he fed lil Apple with the apples by the fierce corpse in the 'Gate-Crashing' extra, Poor Lil Apple, lolll :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

I see, I see, yeah, I think I remember telling her this, and she told me she can understand/speak a little Cantonese too. :cookie: What about you? What do you speak at home?

I see. To be honest, as much as I enjoyed the past, I was actually hoping for it to go back to the present time so much haha, so yeah. Recently I've been feeling nostalgia to watch The Untamed again, but it feels weird watching with English subs for some reason :blobsweat: Though I still download it on my end :cookie:

Who is Zhanghua? :blobsweat::blobsweat:
    BUT yes, XiHua is!!! :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:
    I see, I skimmed most of that part, because it breaks my heart seeing how close Xi and that guy(who's name I don't even remember) was :blobdead::blobdead: So I remember I was agonizing and waiting for that whole flashback to end, strange, how I love Xi, but I actually don't want to know anything about his past with that guy..

And I'm like, I'm finally in a fandom where they sell a lot of the things I want to buy :aww::aww::aww:Good for collection sake :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: But not for the money side :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Yeah, I couldn't wait :blobsweat: There still isn't, but I can always take some down and put these Wangxian one's on :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Yeah, that's where I got this fic from haha :blobjoy::blobjoy:

And you really definitely should read it, because it's so good, an interesting AU, and omg, I love this whole love from both side on each other secretly (and yup, I'm talking about Wangxian AU here in a modern setting) :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: And they make Jiang Cheng and Xichen lovers, and both of them are captain of the Wangxian ship, I'm like :aww::aww::aww: Sooo good!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: And so funny too haha! :blobparty::blobparty:

I was actually imagining the live action (CQL) casts in this fiction, because it's a modern AU setting, and that got me into the whole BJYX (Yibo and Xiao Zhan ) ship:blobjoy::blobjoy: And honestly, I wanted to keep a clear line between fiction and reality, and I still do on my end, or keep reminding myself this, but from what I've been watching on YT, it's really hard, because there's been a lot of subtle hints showing they're together:

There are subtitles if you go to YT and watch it

^ Focus on all the hints here, and the meaning behind the Milan Cathedral here... :aww: Here at the beginning, Xiao Zhan reaction after he said that confession, kinda make me see that he's said something when he should be keeping it lowkey (his reactions really speaks a lot here) :blobicecreamlove:

and:

and lastly this:

^ When Yibo described his summer while filming 'The Untamed', was... :blobfearful:
    If that is really his true feelings, then he must really love Xiao Zhan; alot, and honestly, reading those comments from what fans have analyzed, is just wow.

And this one where Xiao Zhan got extremely worried about Yibo because he hurt himself from the necklace, yet Yibo didn't want to take that off because he cherish it, until Xiao Zhan insist that he should and Yibo in the end said OK and took it off.

Some speculate that this necklace was from Xiao Zhan for Yibo or something (well judging by reading the comments , and their analysis. But I really love how concerned Xiao Zhan shows for Yibo here.

I'll admit that I really ship/love them on my end (IRL), and really support if they are really together, but at the same time, I guess if it's just all fan speculation, then while it's sad for me, I guess I'll live with it, so long as they always remain close like this :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

The first link doesn't work anymore :blobsweat:

OMG, why!!!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: But his brother, surely would have wanted to do something to help his brother, right? :blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

Oh, wow, that's nice, that's a CQL version of Wangxian, fanart ahhhh! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: And Wei Ying is on top of Lan Zhan too, I remember that scene :blobmelt::blobmelt::bloblove::bloblove:

Yeah, Wangxian PDA haha, he got that first hand through Wei Ying's epic confession haha :bloblove::bloblove: LOL, I'm more laughing at Jiang Cheng here :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Sizhui seems happy, and JingYi just follows along, and poor Jin Ling, why that face? :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Nice standee! :cookie:

OMG, my first glance was at that huge bunny pillow on the left, where it looked to the other side haha :blob_blush::blob_blush: But omg, the Wangxian one is hot! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  15. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 40 is done! The Special Edition is really pandering to the fans!! I saved every lovely extended Wangxian moment, and continue to hoard the downloaded episodes like a starving fangirl! :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

Sexy times with Wangxian

16. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 41 is up! I saw some screenshots and pictures related to the Untamed mobile game. They look really nice, and based on the manhua and donghua, I think??

Sexy times with Wangxian

17. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ok will post later aft this. u can go and see if they hav it under the display or storage box area. since no room this calls for display stands hahahahha
    something better will com :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat: anime convention mostly won sell those there. hu knws maybe u will com across something even better.
    nope i use my card overseas. but i try not to use it unless i don hav enough cash on me den i use card to pay.
    ya sometimes it takes tat damn long and im like wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff so fkin long but tat is wif free shipping rite. den if u wan it faster the shipping will cost a lot :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    2 hav arrived alreadi another 3 still waitin for it to be pick up :facepalm: will show u later
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone: yup train ur paitence hahahahhaha

hmmm wat size ur shirt(most of the time) tat u normally wear? den just oder accordingly if u afraid den choose one size bigger and ask the seller wat size is it. for my the shirt and pants i buy on aliexpress i was oso not sure, so i ask the seller is it asian size? if its asain size den i just choose L since most of my shirts r L size, while i cna wear M and M is more my size but since M makes my spare tire (layer of fat):blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:show and the sleeve area around my upper arms will be tight and uncomfortable so i just go wif L more space to breathe though can still see my spare tire HAHAHAHAHAH :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:. and one pants tat i got has the WWX red symbol on the pants, i got L was abit tight though its strectchable but still abit tight so gettin XL ahhahahahah.
    oh i saw those on aliexress too wanted to get them but like errr nvm la hahahahahhaha since i gettin mani gift box, is to see if can sell them ahhahaha :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky: see if can get profit ahhahah
    yuppppppppppppp massive online shopping ahhahah :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2: i saw this stitch bag pack tat is so awesome wan to get sia ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and oso cause time to change bag to use for work ahhahah usin sling bag for long makes my left shoudler pain. and its CNY time ahahhaha so massive online shopping LOLOL
    im sellin my kamen rider collection, since not realli interested in it anymore and don play wif it anymore (got the transformation belt etc) :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat: to make space for my wangxian and one piece and stitch growin collection ahahhahahha i think i did show u my collection b4 rite

i think there is some truth to tat but i maybe be wrong oso since i oso got read about it some where. i think tat is where MXTX got the idea and put bunnies to represent wangxian? like the bunnies came in a pair and is protective of the other? and how wei ying doesnt like being lonely at all even though he nvr shows it, and lan zhan was so lonely durin g the 13 yrs he waited for wei ying he almost gave up and wanted to follow wei ying but their son kept him goin and aft he found wei ying he cant bear to leave him alone, and likewise wei ying aft finding out his feelings for lan zhan he nvr wan to part wif lan zhan.

i think got one time he said he was so lonely and told lan zhan tat rabbits dies of loneliness and tat he cannot take it if lan zhan leaves for long
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    and little apple was like wtffffffff and tat is y little apple don like him cause he tease too much
    english and chinese
    aHhaahahah so u can watch it anytime rite
    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the inspector guy in Xi past tat neither u and i wan to see Xi havin a gd time wif him. agreed when watchin Xi past i was like urghhhhhhhhhh faster fast forward i don wan to see this and first look can alreadi tell tat the guy is not to be trusted.
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: agreed not good for the money side hahaha
    ahhhhhhhhh nice hahahah soon whole wall is wangxian hahaha
    (y)(y)(y)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (y)(y)(y)

lololololol nw ur turn ehh ahhahahah isnt it more like close brothers? since i guess for yibo its a first he likes to talk and make fun of someone or someone tat can torlate hime ahjhahahah

:bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh: he wearin glasses makes him look veri different. and oh i didnt knw milan has made same sex marriage legal :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: tat is so awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee, and xiao zhan is at the cathedral where mani ppl gathered to celebrate the same sex marriage being legalised :blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk: ahhhhhhhhh i see wat xiao zhan did there, but den again maybe he just happen to go there to sight see onli? or he supports LGBT. ya his reactions r lololol

ahhhhhh the one where he was drawin the heart shape and pausing if the mole is in the right place a not hahahahhah ehhhhhhhhhhhh yibo i see wat u did there ahhahahahaahhahaha. yibo realli like xiao zhan alot like a actual big brother? or cause yibo don hav a big brother.

yibo playin wif the soft toy hahahha, den he said it and xiao zhan was like watttttttttttttttttttttttt lol ok bak to normal face ahhaha. i like the soft toy they were holdin ahhahah. and yes xiao zhan was like holdin his breath waitin for yibo comment and yibo kept figidting the soft toy :bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh:. yibo does see xiao zhan as special but in his own ways ba.

ah ya saw this post on tiwtter sayin xiao zhan was pissed at yibo for not takin out the necklace and got hurt cause of it. and yibo was like wow didnt think u will get angry okok i take it off, den they continue to look at each other but make it so obvious.
    though seriously the last part they all tryin to squeeze through one hole HAHAHAHAH LOLOL, btw did someone post tat video here of the full length one? of the vairety show in the video u post

yibo said the necklace was given to him by xiao zhan and he like it alot if im not wrong. some may think tat xiao zhan is worried as a older brother

they r close but until they themselves say it, i will take it wif a grain of salt, seeing as being actors they cant ? or can hav relationships, some agency don allow tat, and its china same sex couple is frown upon. so they cant openly show it, ppl will think its just both of them being veri close like brothers. and fans will wan to ship them but tat is their choice, and even if they realli like each other tat way they cant get married in china tats for sure they hav to go other country, like milan ? since xiao zhan was there and said he would like to go bak there:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:. if they end up together i will be happy and support them. hahahha though they families might think otherwise. seeing as aisa conuntires still r closed up about LGBT and same sex marriage.

even for me hu is gay oso get looked down just cause im a FTM and they the irony tat u think ppl of the LGBT will understand but most of them don and say u r a FTM but u like guys??? den y u change just stay female den they run away don wan talk. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:even my frens oso consently ask me if i still like guys and im like for the thousandth time YES den they go den y u change stay female better wat no need change, i thought u change is cause u like girls. the amount of discrimination i get is just WTF :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip: if u can call it tat, ppl just don understand tat some FTM like guys and not girls.

heck even my ex tat came bak to find me oso didnt like it when i said i change ( not completely yet, still half way ahhahaha :blobjoy:) he gave me the WTF face like the face hu is veri disgusted by wat i just said and he ask if i like guy or guy, said guy and he like all the other ppl oso said huh den y change :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:. once i ask him wat do u see me as a girl or guy, he instant reply was he see me as a girl :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:, my taekwondo frens oso said tat they still see me as a girl and they said its cause they knw me b4 i change but still like didnt like it though i knw cant be help if ppl don wan to see it differently .
    even the person hu encourage me to go through wif the surgery oso ended up sayin im still a woman since i don not yet hav the below thing :facepalm::facepalm:

which is y when ppl say they think xiao zhan and yibo together or ship them im abit skeptical about it seeing as i knw it first hand wat realli happens in reailty and not wat is shown on screen. but i do hav a small hope tat maybe just maybe :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused:xiao zhan and yibo like each other :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused: and wat i just said about myself might not be even relavent to the topic of xiao zhan and yibo HAHAHAHAHHAH L;OLOLOLOLOL :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky: OH WELL :sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

:blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: damn sad

onli help aft gettin whipped lo even if he did try help LQR will not let him help at all seeing as he deems tat lan zhan deserved it since LQR is such a stuck in the mud like all the clan elders.

yup :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

JC see until he just haizzzzzzz the usual ahahhahahahah

he probably said he don wan to tag along but end up taggin along since sizhui and jingyi r there and they r hhis onli frens

IKR :aww::aww::aww:

ahhaha ya the bunny is like i don knw anything looks to the other side hahahahah

btw hav u seen this damn cute siaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    Sauling likes this.
  18. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, still waiting for your photo's though haha. :blobowoevil:
    I'll have to head to the City to go to Daiso (lol), but will check that out when I'm in the city.
    I do need another stand for my figures though :aww::aww:

..... :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Oh I see, yeah, I do use my card too if I didn't bring enough cash with me... but that's not what I wanted to know though.. :blobconfounded:
    I guess I'll think of a way on my end when closer to the date :sweating_profusely:

Yeah, but other free shipping doesn't take that long before, I don't know, I just hope it will arrive safely, otherwise, all this angst waiting for it, isn't pleasant for my heart :notlikeblob::notlikeblob: But honestly, over one month is just... omg... :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Well, I think maybe after these 3, you can take a break or something :blobsweat:

There are also those who have the measurements for the sizes, so you just have to do the measurements yourself, but I'm a size L on my end. But I still don't want to risk it when I buy it online and not end up fitting. Buying 1 size larger is the safer option, :blobsweat: But I don't want it too big too lol :blobsweat::blobsweat:

Haha, I got one gift box previously from Aliexpress, and I got another 2 more on Wei Ying and Lan Zhan, because I love the items inside the gift box :aww::aww: so do you normally buy them and then sell it on your end? I rarely do that. The only time is when I bought a dual pack for Pokemon Sword and Shield, and ended up selling Sword to my friend, because I don't think I'm going to play it :blobsweat:

Omg, lol, a Stitch bag haha, not even a Wangxian bag made you want to get it this much :blobjoy::blobjoy: so are you going to buy it on your end? I am using my Wei Ying side bag for work right now :cookie::cookie:I guess when it comes to bag, get it when it's the softer material and not the hard ones, that add more weight to the bag, and makes it more heavier :blobupset::blobupset: And yes, Chinese New Year is coming up too, so is Lan Zhan's birthday!!!! :aww::aww::aww:

Have you seen this official video? Of Nendoroid Wei Ying preparing a surprise birthday for his hubby Lan Zhan??:blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: (Don't answer that, since it was a rhetorical question hahaha, because I saw you commented in that post, but here's the video again to celebrate how sweet and adorable it is!!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

I see, I see. :cookie:
    Yeah, you did show me your collection before, but since you have gotten new ones in, it would be nice to see your new placements for these new ones haha :blobtongue::blobjoy:

I don't know if it's true or not, but if MXTX really put the thought into this and using the bunnies to represent Wangxian's love, it would make me love her more for it :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: It also made me love and appreciate rabbits/bunnies to a whole new level :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Oh, wow, when did Wei Ying said that?? :aww::aww:But that's really romantic though :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    Haha, true, but honestly, lil Apple should be happy because if he gets all these teases from Wei Ying, it means Wei Ying loves Lil Apple alot haha :blobjoy::blobjoy: I do know Lil Apple does like Wei Ying too, even when he doesn't really show it, haha :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Haha, that's kind of like not answering me :blobtongue: Because I figure you spoke Chinese :blobcheeky: I just didn't know which type of Chinese you spoke, since Chinese have different types of Chinese :blobrofl::blobrofl:

Yeah, I can, and recently I feel like watching the live-action again on my end, or maybe the BTS side of things :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

Ofcourse, because we are both faithful XiHua shippers :blobcatblush::blobcatblush:
    Yeah, I mean I was exactly like that (sorry, I do like Xi, but not his past with that dude), I remember I actually put that manga on hold until that arc finishes, and then I just resume reading it in the present, but that took a while ... :blobexpressionless:

Yeah, pretty much hahaha if this keeps up :aww::aww::aww:

To be honest, I didn't ship them in that sense at the beginning when I was watching the Untamed because I wanted to separate fiction from reality, and I was actually among those people who felt annoyed at those die-hard shippers that tried to twist everything and made it 'romantic', but somewhere along the way, when I was watching the BTS and the Game variety shows and fan meets, and reading what fans analyzed etc, it does seem like it might be possible (those videos I shared with you are just some examples), if you go and read fans comments in the YT comment section you'll see what I mean.

Watch this and tell me your opinions, I don't think that Xiao Zhan reactions felt normal to you right?

We know how Xiao Zhan is normally like, he's someone where, when you first think of him, he have that sunshine smile etc, it's rare that you see him giving off that expression. Also that scene where he shows deep concerned when Yibo hurt himself because of that necklace.
    In the above video I shared you, it felt like jealousy to me

I don't really want to read too deep into this, but from someone who don't initially ship them in a romantic sense, after watching this video, it kinda cemented that there's something more between them, and if you're a friend or a close brother to the other person, you wouldn't express that kind of expression on him, right?

Instead, he would be like the others laughing at those two instead, but there's no smile/or laugh on Xiao Zhan when it happened.

I actually didn't know that Milan had made same sex marriage illegl too, but it's good to know :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: Well, it isn't just Milan, Australia has too so :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: That's really great news!!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: I really hope that one day, in this world, LGBT can live in a free and open minded society where they can be treated fairly and as equals and normal people, because it's really sad where LGBT always have to carry that feeling of being in the dark since they can't make their relationship public due to the close-minded people :blobexpressionless::facepalm: I don't know why Xiao Zhan wants to go there, but I like to think that the reason he wants to go there is because he is open minded about this, and this thought makes me love him more for it :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

I think Yibo does love Xiao Zhan a lot, whether it's platonic or romantic, we probably won't ever know since this is how he feels, but it's sweet seeing videos that Xiao Zhan despite he said that he is not good at praising or complimenting someone, he compliments Xiao Zhan a lot, and another video where Yibo broke his principles for Xiao Zhan :blobicecreamlove:

Yeah, I think in their own way they really cherish this close-friendship that they have and I like to think that Xiao Zhan is special to Yibo in some way.

I think someone did post it in here a while back, I just watched the whole thing last night on YT as well, since I want to see for the whole show what it's like haha.

I read that this whole 'necklace' caused a huge fuss in the Chinese fandom between the BJYX fan and the Anti's :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:Which in the end made a mess... So in order to calm the drama, Yibo have to say that he got the necklace himself or something, so some of the BJYX fans was disappointed. But some still believe what they know/saw, and because of easing the the drama, Yibo have to said that? I don't know the full picture, but I do believe the necklace was given to him by someone special (and this someone special I think was Xiao Zhan), because if it wasn't, in that sense, Xiao Zhan doesn't have that right to tell Yibo to take it off, since he knew this necklace is something Yibo cherishes, but Yibo did in the end after Xiao Zhan told him to take it off, so yeah, I believe it was Xiao Zhan who got him that necklace :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Yeah, I mean... Agency won't allow it, because it will be a taint to their fame... :blobexpressionless: Unlike Heterosexuality... How they have more freedom in the country, for same sex, if you're part of the LGBT community, you have to always keep a low-profile, especially when they're actors it affects their fame/career as well. :blobupset: It is sad to be honest, because I don't see there's anything wrong with loving someone who just so happens to be of the same gender as you, love is love, it isn't defined by sexuality as well. When Xiao Zhan was once asked by a fan in a fan-meeting, if he gets to choose between an interesting soul (/soulmate (someone who you feel strongly connected to) and a beautiful lady, Xiao Zhan replied and answered an interesting soul, because he said that it's rare to be able to encounter one in one life-time, so yeah, it was interesting that he replied in such a way, because it gives emphasis to Xiao Zhan's way of thinking, especially when the fans didn't believe in Xiao Zhan's answer when he said that, where the crowd said that he's lying, Xiao Zhan expression to what the fans said, showed that he was being serious when he gave that reply.

But honestly, right now, there's nothing certain about them, because, who knows if they are ever going to make it open (if they're really together)? It's sad in that sense, because they can't make it open if they are together.

For me, I feel like, if they are together, really, I will be really happy for them, and I will definitely support them and hope it lasts forever and they can be happy, BUT if they aren't then, I'll be sad (ofcourse), but I'll look at the positive and still appreciate that they're close like this is still a blessing to see, and I really don't want to see them drift apart because of all the drama by the close-minded people :facepalm:... I'll just continue to support whatever the relationship they currently have, because I do see that both Xiao Zhan and Yibo does care for each other in their own way. I've come to terms that I'll still love them even if it's a platonic one.

I understand what you mean here... because when I shared a video to my friend who is a bystander, she said it could be all fanservice or something... And she think that they are doing this to make money. Honestly for me, I trust that Xiao Zhan and Yibo are better than this... And they are genuine with how their actions care and show concern is genuine. They won't do it in that way to mislead the fans... So I want to hold onto this hope, but what my friend said actually made me somewhat withdrawn to the whole idea, and I feel skeptical, because I don't want to put my heart into this entirely and get hurt in the end... That's why I'll keep telling myself that as long as Xiao Zhan and Yibo are close and always are close in real life, even if it's going to (inevitably) be platonic, I'll live with it, because they still care for each other. I really hope that they can film more drama's together in the future,but I read that because of this whole censorship and popularity... :blob_teary: they might not be able to film another one again...it shows how close-minded they are... :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: I guess I'll just rely on fanfic on my end to ease my heart :blobsalt::blobsalt:

I will still be really happy if they are really, really love each other in that sense. So a part of me is still hoping it's really true through all the fan analysis because it all feels so coincident by what the fans said and what both Xiao Zhan and Yibo post to each other in their weibo (from what I've read through fan micro-scopic analysis).

URGH, Poor Lan Zhan!!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: But ironically, his discipline whip scars are symbols of his love!!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    Still hurts :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Omg, Jiang Cheng LOL :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Yeah, poor Jin Ling, his only friend is only Sizhui, JingYi (even when they always argue), and Ouyang Zichen, and ofcourse Fairy, but at least he doesn't have to go on night-hunts alone anymore.

LOL :blob_blush::blob_blush:

Oh yes, I have, because that's the same one I shared you earlier :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    THAT VIDEO IS OMG!!!!! :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::aww::aww::aww::aww:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  19. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 42 is done!

Sexy times with Wangxian
    Love Zhan Ge's latest string of photoshoots. I'd be happy to burn more guccis (yikes, the coats are like a mish-mash of loud colours and thick fabrics, resembling what grandma's used to wear in the sixties)... while the rest with smoulderingly sexy looks are just fine :blobthinkingsmirk:

20. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sauling
    IMG_20200119_161439.jpg IMG_20200119_161535.jpg IMG_20200119_161547.jpg IMG_20200119_161615.jpg IMG_20200119_161632.jpg IMG_20200119_161504.jpg IMG_20200119_161702.jpg IMG_20200119_161752.jpg IMG_20200119_161736.jpg IMG_20200119_161807.jpg IMG_20200119_180019.jpg
    IMG_20200119_161829.jpg IMG_20200119_161843.jpg IMG_20200119_161859.jpg this one is from demon slayer inosuke ahhaha

Sauling likes this.