Request When... something you are thinking of happens...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Phreasilva, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Phreasilva

Phreasilva Gluttonous Prick that doesn't get Fat

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you ever felt singing a certain song yet know that your voice isn't really suitable for it? and decided to just play it in your mind, then you suddenly heard it playing in a radio or hear it in someone's phone...?

I have lost count, but i know its definitely not less than 50 times. So here i am, i want to ask if somehow anyone knew of a novel that has someone reincarnates in ancient times where he/she sings modern day songs. Ex. In Ancient Korea someone sing KPOP songs! Isn't that quite something!? A sister singing and dancing 'What is love' in front of Ancients! can you imagine!? So... anybody have some ideas? please let me know... thank you everyone!

2. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only novels I knew are Superstars of Tomorrow and Classical Music something-something. Though, it's not much of singing but composing musical pieces. There might be singing chapters, but obviously it would be done by side characters. Also, it's not regression but reincarnation into the future.

3. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Closest time that happened to me was when I suddenly remembered a funny video I watched on Youtube, but couldn't remember the name, then three days later it randomly appeared in my suggestions.

There is also that thing were you suddenly remember that what is happening right now, is actually something that happened in a dream. Deja Vu I believe it's called. I used to only be able to remember what I dreamed as it happened, but now I can sometimes remember the whole dream at the start of the event. Which can be kind of cool because you'll be like wait I remember this, oh I know what is going to happen next.

4. Ak0w

Ak0w Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can’t remember the title but there was a transmigrated to another China or something that used modern Chinese songs
    So if anyone recognizes it...

5. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    let's find it together, shall we? you take the right turn and I'll take the leaving you behind turn.

6. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    nope, not me. . .
    been listening to Elgar Violin Sonata op. 83. . .
    and still been month an still can't hear anyone playing it. . .

7. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd just sing even if i don't have the voice for it. Just loud enough for me and anyone next to me to hear.
    Recently a song or a piece of that song keep sticking in my ear for a couple of days and i had to googled the pieces of the lyrics that i can remember to find the name of the song and where i heard it, to sate my curiosity. Its Thought you should know by Sip sip bubbleheads. Heard it in Lucifer tv series.
    And no, i don't remember any novel that bring modern song into ancient era. Most of what i know is bringing back songs they never heard or didn't exist in the parallel world.

mir likes this.
  8. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I think thats one of my natural abilities i randomly rolled which sounds like an amazing ability, ended you losing your sanity once you truly know it works.

I could guess different outcomes but the more you predict the outcomes, the more dark it is once you predicted the different endings you get.

Like, i was once eating dinner one time and my brother was cutting fruits with a knife. Then, precognition shows different outcomes:

*Getting stabbed to death
    *Cutting a lemon, then cut a wound on my body and putting the lemon on the wounded part.
    *And many more different senarios.

But just because it didn't happen, doesn't mean it would happen and each predictions gets darker the more senarios happens.

Even when i sleep, different senarios always been horribly visualize that i got used to it.

9. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like a story idea for someone who wants to write in their free time. Who knows? It might get a cult following.

10. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happens to me alot with new translated manga chapters. The thing can be on hiatus more than half a year, or even years, and I'll suddenly start remembering it out of the blue, and only a few days later there will be an update. It is common enough that it's a regular thing now. When I feel my 'new chapters incoming' 6th sense tingle, I make a mental note to make sure to check it a few days later.
    (edit: It's not 100% but it works more often than not)

I don't remember a novel like that right now. But I think there would be very high difficulty bringing back any song that needs instruments, unless they already existed at the ancient time and place the mc goes to.
    That excludes the majority of modern songs. Maybe if the mc played an ancient instrument in modern times it could work, but the 'wow' factor wouldn't be as great without being able to show people back then all the cool new sounds we have now.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  11. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Told you~
    evidence:
    [​IMG]
    The song I listened to while reading this manga those months ago suddenly got stuck in my head last night. So of course I went to reread. And then today the song was still stuck so I went to the translators website to beg for more chapters *cough* to check if it was still being worked on. And lo-and-behold, new chapter :bloboh: