Spoiler BL - Lord seventh

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    blues86, zarya, soie_yoie and 2 others like this.
  2. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL-ed this one a long time ago:

-ML is the shaman tribe successor (chief-in-training) who goes to the capital. At the end of the story, it's revealed that he's White (?) Impermanence (the one who felt bad for MC) -- pretty sure that this is White Impermanence's identity before he became 'White Impermanence' in the underworld.

-from what I remember, MC gave everything to help orig!ML (the prince he was originally fated to love) and died tragically by him, because orig!ML was a suspicious jerk. He gave in to his paranoia, believing that MC couldn't possibly be truly in love with him and must have had another motive or something. Their succeeding lives just got worse and worse.

-see description above hahaha.

-White Impermanence! Because he interfered and showed up, MC's life is a lot different. Aside from MC retaining his memories, he and MC slowly fall in love.

-the 'uncivilized' shaman tribes help out the country's tribes beat back invaders for the alliance and peace. MC fakes his death, ML 'abducts' him back home to his shaman tribe, and they kind of live happily ever after in their corner of the world. Orig!ML (the prince who became Emperor) thinks MC is dead and regrets till his intestines are green -- he fell in love with MC -- and MC becomes the unattainable white moonlight in his heart.

Peachiii, haweii, Amaunett and 13 others like this.
  3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhen_Qing, scriptor and Shizun like this.
  4. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty <3 what happened to the female look alike mc?

And what did impermanence mean it was his fault for mc bad first life in the early chapter?

ML did mention that he reaped the soul of ?? Too early? I think it was the female look alike. But what did she have to do with mc and his supposedly fated orig ml one? Or like that...

5. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    That part was confusing for me through MTL lol, but I'll do my best explaining from what I remember:

-White Impermanence made a boo-boo while reaping souls, causing a butterfly effect leading to MC and orig!ML's fates deviating. It's how the female lookalike got between them. I can't remember the exact details of his mistake though hahaha... *sweatdrops*
    -female lookalike was actually not a person of any importance whatsoever, pretty sure she was just a mob chara who got involved because of the butterfly effect.

IMO, orig!ML was not a great guy even if he was fated to become a great Emperor. I felt a bit bad for him since he lost MC for good, but then again I liked ML loads better. MC always knew where he stood with ML. Plus the ending's kind of hilarious because MC finally meets ML's tutor (the great shaman elder) and they're like two foxes in a hen house while ML's going ???

Not that ML's stupid haha, he's just not really the sly or black-belly type.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    Peachiii, haweii, azinine and 7 others like this.
  6. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang
    @Zennie_613
    @324722 @2Bon2B

dreamxx, azinine, Shizuka15 and 9 others like this.
  7. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please add me to the danmei sect? Don't wanna miss out.

veihakase and ludagad like this.
  8. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zhen_Qing <3

Zhen_Qing and veihakase like this.
  9. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    yea im not a fan of orig. ML either. I mean he was sorta okay... but still in the translated chapters he sorta thought too much into mc's motive. Ofc in his line its normal. What i esp didnt like about him was that he got attracted to the female mc look alike. I mean sure, if he were to deny his feelings for mc, it would have made sense, but one still would have paid a bit more attention from time to time.

Btw who is shou and who is gong? XD

scriptor likes this.
  10. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is shou, ML is gong. But tbf, MC isn't exactly a blushing flower and kinda tops from the bottom when he and MC do it their first time. (ML has zero experience, MC has experience from his past lives)

Ozzieozz, azinine, alexfilia and 2 others like this.
  11. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    So in this case FATE determined MC and 'not really ML' to get together but it all went to crap and he ends up with ML who felt sorry for him, is this what i'm getting from the spoiler, cuz i'm all for going against fate novels now after the bitter taste of the last novel i read because FATE.

azinine likes this.
  12. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just starting to read this and will try to mtl later, but I'm quite enjoying this novel? The MC isn't just shamelessly face slapping everything that wronged him the him the first life. He's evaluated the pros and cons, and even realized that the people that wronged him, they weren't entirely at fault. It was his own obstinace and refusal to listen to advice to lead to his demise. So while he doesn't love the Crown Prince anymore, neither does he hate him. He even keeps the facade of that lukewarm friendship.

Face slapping is sometimes nice, but I really dislike it when MCs in other novels suddenly faceslap ppl when those people dont even know what's going on or havent done anything to deserve it yet.

haweii likes this.
  13. MXTXFAN

MXTXFAN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's ML and MC's Full Name please...? :sushi_dead:

Did ML and MC live a Happy Ending? Did they really end up with a Happy Ending? :sushi_chubby::sushi_no:

14. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilerss