Viper4android alternative (no root)

Discussion in 'Tech Discussion' started by Nneeil, Jan 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Nneeil

Nneeil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been browsing through the internet, trying to find the next best thing to viper4android, but ultimately failed. Granted, I've never used viper4android before, but I've heard that it's a godly artifact for music-addicted people like me. I can't root my phone, or I'd lose all my data. So I need something that works on not-rooted phones.

Any recommendations? Those stuff from the playstore hardly work, so I have my hands tied here... Sigh

2. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
    An alternative i would recommend is Poweramp. It has lesser functions than viper maybe but it's still great and oh it's also a paid app so I can't help you much there:blobangel::blobpeek::blob_patpat:

3. Nneeil

Nneeil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, maybe I can find the apk

4. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
    License protected:blobhero:

Wujigege likes this.
  5. xiazixin

xiazixin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When torvalds forget the root password and his daughter can't connect to the school wifi which is dangerous, his was like
    Just search this quote in Google.....

6. Jeebus

Jeebus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Root shouldn't always be enabled. That said, there are times where temporarily enabling root to install a system app or something is totally fine. For Viper to work, it needs system-level access to your audio. That's why it's able to do so much more than other audio apps. I'm not sure if Viper requires permanent root. If it does, I wouldn't use it. If it just requires root for installation, then enable root. When you're done, disable root and remove whatever app you're using to root your phone.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  7. xiazixin

xiazixin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL I just do
    Code:
    sudo su
    when ever sudo don't work. But enough with the jokes.

You should get a portable amp. Which is way better than mobile phone that use on boards sound cards. FiiO A3 DAC is a good one to start off which is within a hundred dollars. Well, it will never be as loud or sound good like a normal hifi system that have 4 huge box that cost over 7 to 8 thousands of dollars. But it's portable.
    If your not on budget you can also go for FiiO A5, Fii0 Q1.

That app is not supposed to work on your phone without a amp. And I don't think there are any alternatives. And your not supposed to install it on the phone that your current using.

Audiophile are crazy groups of people that install capacitor on to thir dimm slots. And capacitor to their pcie slots just because a good psu isn't enough and stable.
    I have saw many pc builds where PSU, custom sound cards and extra capacitor cost thrice the price of all his other pc components combined.
    Yes they add capacitor to 200usd plus creative x-fi cards.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020