Spoiler Rebirth Junior High School:The Exceling Top Student Goddess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by AaronKing, Jan 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers.:aww::aww::aww:
    So wait, the evil doctor, her make friend made out to be a sweet guy in a wheelchair, is evil and stole her child.
    :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:
    :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

You wouldn't happen to know a good area to start at would you? (I dropped it after Yunhua went back to China with her child and bumped into BoSiQing at the airport)

2. nuttyreader

nuttyreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Correction on new time line. It is 1976 China In the start of the new life.
    Lin Yun Hua was born in 1953.
    YunHua starts in this world at the age of 23.
    It takes about 2 years to go back to the city so it is 1978 in this chapter.

Patient comes in with a cut throat. They do not have a machine to keep the air ways clear so YunHua uses a pen casing to allow the patient to breath as they take him into the operation. The doctor in charge is mad since she put something like that into the patient. After the operation, the director asks about the pen and is told who did it and that it could cause an infection. The director says that it saves his life for the operation to be complete.

the director asks to talk with YunHua. She comes and meets him and...... it is Zhou Shengbei Qian! The evil doctor from previous life. As she talks with him, she realizes that it is not the same person.

YunHua goes home and talks with SiQing about test times and the difficulties of the hospital. Just not enough resources to properly function. After dinner, they leave the kids and go on a walk. SiQing talks about what he wants to do... start a business and make money to take care of YunHua and the kids. YunHua says why is he making her fall in love with him all over again and cries as she asks if this is his obligation. SiQing replies there are many ways to handle the obligation. He will never use himself in that way as he gently wiped her tears.
    The man has skills.

LuneyLune likes this.
  3. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    you should continue from there. There are lots of little tidbits where they are shy from interacting. If you really don’t want to read the other parts, you can skim it. The author did a good job of loosely getting them together without it being heavy handed.

the ending was bitter sweet. He was a friend and yet an enemy.

4. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    @nuttyreader
    Since it appears that it's only us in the spoiler thread, what's your favorite arc so far?
    My favorite arc is the first crime case around ch300.

5. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, don’t know how to @LuneyLune

I like them all, they each had a good punch but the most gut crunching one is what I remember the best. When YunHua went to the insane asylum and saw the flowers there..... it was so painful!!!!!! When she broke down...... the feeling of KILL KILL.
    The ptsd from the first life was there but mainly as a background. When she broke down from those flowers, you just knew that what happened to her was so horrifying.

:blobcurse::blobcurse::blobcurse::blobcurse::blobcurse::blobcurse::blobcurse::blobcurse::blobcurse::blobcurse::blobcurse:

6. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    I would have to agree, that was a really moving scene. It highlighted the emotions and trauma so well.
    I happen to like the first crime scene arc because it gave a shift in the direction of the novel because I was expecting a typical Chinese romance. I just happen to like how the transition was done.
    Though I think the vast majority was written well. (I'm nitpicking because of the separation arc)

7. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    it looks like not many need spoilers anymore so here is a link

this is ONLY MTL. This would make it easier to read mtl than looking for the website and running mtl on the site. Of course, I still read the translations but I can wait for it now. If anyone still wants spoilers, I guess post and I’ll add. I realllly like this story so I’m vested in the ongoing story and anything between.

8. Seli

Seli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is ONLY MTL. This would make it easier to read mtl than looking for the website and running mtl on the site. Of course, I still read the translations but I can wait for it now. If anyone still wants spoilers, I guess post and I’ll add. I realllly like this story so I’m vested in the ongoing story and anything between.[/QUOTE]

I first read the whole story on MTLnovel, but I noticed that whole portions of the story had to be missing. Then I found it raw on another site and for the most part all of the missing portions were there, but the novel stops at Chapter 1270 and hasn't been updated since March of 2015. I'm so disgusted. I just want to read all of the missing content. Suggestions?

9. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m using this site. Last update 01/06/2020. Nothing new since :(

Here you go
    Google translate + site. This should work.
    below is the direct link

Chinese site

10. Seli

Seli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Strangely enough, I was reading it at that site, but it had a totally different title.

Do you feel that Google translate is better than MTL?

11. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    I use google translate and msn translator. I feel google is better but msn app can directly translate from the website without going to another site and adding the website in. But I cannot really say. Easy text seem to be fine on both site but hard text .....:blobdizzy:

12. WhynnLane

WhynnLane Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you please add more 2nd arc spoilers? The one where MC is studying medicine? I like this arc since MC and ML seem all fluffy and sweet. Also the kids.

13. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    unfortunately, there have been 0 updates from the author.
    FL - she does English to Chinese translations to make some additional money. She also writes books and scripts for movies. The novel she released in the us is a smash hit.
    ML - he does business as well as engineering. Government wants to ship him into some remote place to work as an engineer and act likes it’s his duty to leave everything behind. He of course says no and they try to pressure him. He pushes back but this gives negative feelings for the FL because he is not going for his family.....

FL is very good as a doctor. She goes through the hospital paperwork in a very systematic way making things more efficient. She is also doing the rounds as a student doctor. As she is sooo good at it, the previous life evil doctor starts to notice her more and more and the evil thinking from that life is starting to show. He tries to get her to leave her family and join him. She says no but he is not deterred. His cousin?? Is also going after the ML. She tries to pay off the FL into leaving him ...... of course at this point, she has money with everything that she has been doing.
    The main issue with the ML and FL is that they have 0 backing. No big family that can provide support but they are both amazing in what they can do.

The last update, the publisher of FL first novel in the US comes to China to get her to sign an agreement to release the second book due to its overwhelming popularity. They treat her like a country bumpkin but she speaks English fluently and pushes back. She asks for a proper contract instead of the trash they are trying to sell. The others around them are treating them like some big shots but she treats them as people trying to get her to sign. They are unhappy and think she is being unreasonable. I don’t know why since her book is so popular. They think they can get one over since she is from a poor country.

this is the point that the updates stopped.
    The previous life’s evil doctor in this world was good but he is turning into the same person in this world. The cousin of his is trying to use their family power to push the FL out and take the ML.
    ML and FL is using their experience to make money and get a much better life. Considering they know what is going on and what they can do, they are doing an amazing job of going up in the world. The only issue, they have no backing to protect the family.

WhynnLane likes this.
  14. WhynnLane

WhynnLane Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah. Thanks so much! Only thing I hate about these novels is the way people seem to look down on people they perceive to be "nobodies". Just because they have no backing, they're not treated like equal human beings? *sigh Thanks for the spoilers!

15. J-Susan

J-Susan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the first child between the ML and FL die? or did their child get taken by the villain?