Spoiler The Duchess with an Empty Soul

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by omegazx, Nov 30, 2019.

1. omegazx

omegazx The Magic Mech Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    빈껍데기 공작부인

Synopsis from Baka-Updates

I died miserably, on the day I found out the truth. The truth, that my fiance had a hidden lover and it was my very own cousin.

On the second morning, after my 20th birthday, a miracle happened. From that point on, I decided not to believe in love anymore.

I want to have a relationship with no strings attached and without any superficial feelings such as love.

"Duchess Agentine, will you marry me?"

This proposal was nothing more than a marriage to keep up appearances and without love involved.

Hi, does anyone have any spoilers on this? I'm interested in if/how her fiance and his gay lover get their comeuppance.

syane, cjburaira, Ceilo27 and 8 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents
    Table of Contents

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Sep 19, 2023
  3. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

giseord likes this.
  4. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    giseord likes this.
  5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Yugen

Yugen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rawdevart has raws to chap 21

7. giseord

giseord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this one!!! Is there a novel of this one??? Or is only a webtoon??

Keisy30 and Jennifere12511 like this.
  8. DLOB

DLOB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    raws can be read here:https://rawdevart.com/comic/duchess-empty-soul/
    found this on the comment section on mangadex:
    The cousin totally manipulated her tragedy. He was constantly disgusted with his father being a total spend-thrift that he sucked up to the MC in the past and seduced the blondie all to feel better than everyone else. He tried to ingratiate himself to the ML, but he wasn't having any of his shit because he's seen people like him before and isn't fooled. Apparently, he's working with a shady organization. He could be a possible traitor!!!!!!!!!!! OMG the raws are crazy!!!
    So as follows: So callled love interest is jealous, insecure little closeted asshole who reaps the benefits
    Cousin is a male fake white lotus/gold digger
    Her dad is totally asshole and womanizer who may have abused his own wife.
    So far black hair rival of her former love interest seems to be the decent one even after she ends up disfigured, he's the only one who actually showed her any true kindness before her first death.

10. Twiggysan

Twiggysan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can some one explain to me what's happening in the raws after episode 2

11. ellasita

ellasita Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I read raws up to chapter 22 but i cant understand , anyone feel free to give us spoiler up to latest raws

12. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could be an interesting novel

13. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this story sounds interesting

14. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler pleaseeee

15. GoldenTiger0

GoldenTiger0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so here..
    Ivona Vouten (MC) is the daughter of a spend-thrift noble (not clear on rank) who's a womanizer and tries to use her in every way possible. From when she was young, she wasn't shown any kindness from her [Vouten] household except some of her maids (Roya or something?) and the [traitor] male cousin Tristan who pretended to treat her with kindness. As such, she grew up and due to her father probably, all the men the girl met were lecherous. She felt disgusted and this [ex-lover] Baron Gaspal (son of a Duke & Emperor's nephew) didn't show her any such kind of vile expressions and took her for what she was (only her ability as a summoner). The girl unaware of the Baron's intention of using her, provided him with full support (acting as a shadow and summoning beasts for him while he acts it out, just to increase his reputation as 'Golden Summoner' and prowess in front of others). Yet this guy still not satisfied (due to being compared to another Duke [Claude Agentine, 'Master of the Holy Sword'] who was the empire's pilar.. such a childish reason... everyone gets compared at least once in their lifetime.. pooh to him..) asks her to do some forbidden spell/experiment (increasing mana so one can do high-level beasts summoning but has a very very high risk of side effects including dying). The girl denies yet he forces her by countering her with her own promise of 'her devoting her life to him' (such a scum). After researching, she does the summoning. Gets mana in exchange of her beauty and perhaps her life force and various daily life difficulties. Still supports the Baron, even getting ridiculed by other nobles, only to find that he's in love (interested in) with her male cousin (and supposedly gave him [Blessing of Iphelia] gemstone, a symbol of love b/w two people of unequal status) and is using her only from the start at the end. She even helped him summon Holy beasts as the empire praised him and she remained in shadows and eventually got him the Crown Prince title. She had brought her cousin and the Baron together cause she thought they weren't the types to make friends easily (but I don't think so, even the MC was more autistic than them pretending to be). Realizing that there was never any love in their relationship, her life ends as her life force is used up due to the experiment (and partly due to sorrow?).

1. Arsla (Black Bunny) - Holy Creatures of Water and Darkness [Wasn't able to summon it in her 1st life at that time yet]. Can show what they see [MC sent it to spy on traitor and ex-lover in 2nd life] and came protective swirling barriers of water [Saved Duke Agentine from an explosion on a festival night].
    2. Haslat (Big white wolf/fox with blue flame tail and golden spiky horn) - The beast of Vouten family [Summoned when she met the Baron in her 1st life & after being irritated by him in 2nd life].
    3. Charlotte (Pink Cat with Pixie-like Green Wings) - Can make flowers bloom and also make pink-white Roses appear out-of-nowhere. [Summoned when proposing to Duke Agentine to marry her.]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  16. izznis

izznis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks~blobmelt_thumbs
    Are these the only summoned beasts she has or will there be more?

17. giseord

giseord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is one more that is pink and her powers are in nature like plants

18. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mc summoned it to help her to propose to the ml~

19. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian