Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My precious dumpling!!!;

2. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why is that old man is looking like the previous yandere ml ? :cautious:

Attached Files:

Rania want to QT and DOHere like this.
  3. LunadeSelene

LunadeSelene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm joining to Su Lixia's fan group. I like this girl, she doesn't necessarily kill the scumbag to make him suffer.

4. Akiyuki_chan

Akiyuki_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!
    I really love this manhua and have recommended this to my friend whose boyfriend has cheated on her. Lolz.
    The title can be a nice life motto too: Cheating men must die. No mercy for them. :blobtriumph:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  5. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
    is the latest ark is yuri ?

Jukki likes this.
  6. Iloverabbits

Iloverabbits Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably

evilbonsai and Jukki like this.
  7. Xu Wen Hui

Xu Wen Hui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg i totally didn't notice!! :eek: that is so cool

8. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah his eyes,hair style is kinda similar to privious ml

9. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope she does not became yandere too :v

Jukki likes this.
  10. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers..?

11. Iloverabbits

Reading List:
    Link
    This arc is based on a non-romance life of a modern Taoist master(female lead/FL) whose purpose in life is to kill all ghosts, be it good or bad. The chara MC transmigrates into is a cannon fodder vengeful ghost that was easily killed by FL. When the ghost was alive, she was pretty and attracted an asshole wooer. Since she isn't interested in him, he splashed acid on her face, causing her grandma's death due to a heart attack. Depressed, she hanged herself. She vowed to kill the wooer, but the wooer asked for FL’s help to kill MC.

MC transmigrated the moment when FL was going to let her perish. (Side note, due to the original ghost’s hatred, MC wasn’t able to transmigrate the moment she died) MC was super OP and the FL could do nothing but look on as MC lifted the asshole high up in the air and threw him down. Then she scarred his face, broke his neck, made him floating the air and pierced him, killing him.

Although her mission was done, she was pissed that she got ‘B’ instead of her usual ‘S’ and above. So, she went back to the story and acted as a naïve, innocent, pure-hearted ghost who would be made into a sacrifice. But before that, FL had to live with her and give her more spiritual energy. To get on FL’s good graces, MC tidied FL’s home and cooked her a meal(technically, it's all done by the poor system hahaha) FL was pissed at MC for doing that since she’s using up her spiritual energy when doing chores. Still, MC continued with it and FL slowly starts to think that she’s not all that bad.

One day, FL broadened the area that MC can access but when she returned, MC was gone. Feeling betrayed, FL went to find MC and realised that she only got out of the boundary to save a kitten. Although FL was outwardly pissed at how stupid MC was, in her heart, she was touched by MC and started to think that maybe not all ghosts are evil. When that happened, MC unlocked a hidden mission – to let FL discover the truth of the world and change her faith/mindset about all ghosts are evil. This hidden mission is the reason why MC gets a ‘B’. If I’m not wrong, the ‘truth’ of the world is that some ghosts are only vengeful because they wanted to give the villains a punishment, but in that world, Taoist masters will just kill all ghosts without caring about their reasons.

After the saving kitten incident, FL told MC to follow her when she’s going out for work so that ‘she won’t cause any trouble’(she just wanted MC to have a bit more freedom). Her latest task is to get rid of a ghost that supposedly kept harassing his wife after his car accident. When FL is about to kill the ghost, MC stopped her as the ghost is begging for mercy. Actually, the ghost was killed by his wife so that she could get insurance money and inherit his wealth. The ghost didn’t actually want revenge, but his wife was forcing his mother to move out, so he had no choice but to threaten his wife. This made FL ask herself how many ghosts she killed previously had a backstory like the ghost. FL lets the ghost threaten his wife and her lover to confess their crimes to the police and they did. Satisfied, the ghost bid MC and FL goodbye and went over to the afterlife. At this point, MC received an alert stating that the hidden mission is 50% complete.

FL wanted to help MC fulfil her last wishes before being sacrificed, but MC said that she has forgotten her past life. MC didn’t mind that she will be sacrificed as she will be saving many people if she does so. This made FL determined to find out about MC’s death, but what will she do when she found out that MC is the OP ghost in the beginning? Oh, and she was whipped by her master as she let the ghost go and made the clients imprisoned. FL got sick due to that.

Oh, and the updates of the raw will be irregular due to the WuHan virus. Hope everyone is safe!

12. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? From the looks of things I thought it looked like he dropped the cup with the sleeping pills before he could go through with it.

13. meowmeowchan

meowmeowchan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Always a fan of Su Luxia :blobowoevil::blobowoevil:
    Glad I found this forum :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

14. Akiyuki_chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Will we know the backstory of the real Su LuXia? Like who she really is, is she a real human, or if the organization she's working at will be told to us? I remember she has ridiculously long vacation leave (hundreds of years) as accumulation of her successful career (?). I just want to know her real life story.

ishrocks18, Th.ay, Yuraine and 2 others like this.
  15. Iloverabbits

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG~!! The latest chp reveals part of LuXia's backstory!!
    There is a system maintenance that will last for 165 days. During maintenance, LuXia cannot use any of the system items or get back into the system. So she has to decide whether to save the FL or abandon the story.
    LuXia is a cannon fodder chara that gets saved by another world hopping transmigrator, Ling.
    Ling loves her and died for her. So he MIGHT be LuXia's male lead <3

16. Yocchi

Yocchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my~~ so excited to finally find out more abt Su Lüxia background. Also,,,did this mean it's time for romanceee~~~

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  17. Akiyuki_chan

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean Ling is like Luxia? He works for the transmigration org too?

Jukki likes this.
  18. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    *sets up camp for more spoilers regarding Su Luxia’s background and lurks* :blobpopcorn_cool:

Th.ay, nielyti, PainedSouL and 3 others like this.
  19. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did the FL get switched at birth tho? Is it a pure mistake by the hospital nurse or smth?

20. Iloverabbits

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup! It's not really confirmed yet tho!