Chinese Fantasy World Transmigration 幻想世界大穿越

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Cabman11, Oct 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Cabman11

Cabman11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love interest? Why the bloody hell would a High dimensional creature need a love interest?
    Also if he does have one, it's usually in one of his parallel bodies, because they're not all the same but are the same at the same time. (Given the nature of his existence, he has very very little emotion)
    Anyway it's not like he is self-centered person like Leylin and the other, that his value system is different from what other people value. He values watching civilization as a whole and watching the progress of civilization, and desperately hopes that someone can stop him and challenge him.

For example, when he invades the Marvel Universe. He basically Manipulates everything so that by the end of the arc every single hero or villain is practically a god already. just about everyone had reach some form of super godhood just to challenge him.

Also in regards to magic spells cultivation, he does everything from a scientific perspective. Meaning he learns everything? Or at least in terms of cultivation he learns the basic gist of it and then calculates what exactly needed and it does it instantly. Plus a lot of genetic engineering.
    Because there's a fundamental difference between primitive martial artist / magicians versus a super logical scientist. Everything has a reason, everything can be made easier. So no long cultivating. He can make anyone a God in mere moments. All needs the data.

In fact after reading this for quite a while I realized, all those other cultivation stories could have been shortened two single day if someone wasn't stupid.

And when he comes to Magic, he creates his own magic Theory and system based on the theology and metaphysical sociology.
    So no spell rankings for him, it's almost non-existent because he knows what he wants and how to achieve it so zero to legendary spell are all the same for him

2. Deleted member 89812

Deleted member 89812 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Vro this looks good

3. Cabman11

Cabman11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [..........

4. CrazyFrog

CrazyFrog Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it for awhile, but as he grow more and more callus I found him EVIL, especially after what he did in the X-men universe(separate from Marvel) Still could never imagine that a story that restors the soviet union through a mind controller would actually be funny before reading this.
    Porova should continue. reading it

5. PhoenixPhantom

PhoenixPhantom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks very interesting novel to read. Gonna start reading it right away.
    Has anyone read it? If someone has read it, can you describe how many worlds and which worlds/Universes have he traveled too?

6. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That spoiler'd synopsis sounds amazing. I'd love to see it picked up.

7. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Evil MC is always appreciated. However, it's on Qidian so I doubted people would be picking it up.

8. Deleted member 89812

Deleted member 89812 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Please someone pick this up!

9. Exalted

Exalted Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Exalted

Exalted Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. MFL_THE_BOTH

MFL_THE_BOTH Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so which website did you use to read this, i mean i am tired of shuffling betwen MTL websites to understand things in Reincarantion Paradise

12. chioux

chioux Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link