Movie No Time to Die Director slams genderbend wahmen morons

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by tahzib1451, Jan 17, 2020.

1. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    Bond director slams all the morons that wanted a bitch as 007.... goodbye Captain Marvel sideshow, u were just that - a sideshow for CNN and other loonies to make a propaganda against the common male population....
    a woman can be ANY 00....BUT NOT 007.....

2. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya, I'm as anti-feminist sjw as the best of em, but if you annoying binnies can't create your own shit and feel the need to force your way into things that already exist, at least lay off 007 and go be 00ifinite for all I care. The results will speak for themselves lmao.

Mnotia likes this.
  3. lordbeirut

lordbeirut Emperor of Perdition

Reading List:
    Link
    Female Captain Marvel is canon. It wasn't created by sjw forcing anything. Get your facts straight. Carol Danvers is not even the FIRST female Captain Marvel, she's the second with Monica Rambeau being the first.

4. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    first, i aint talking bout Danvers.....i am talking bout her sidekick black pilot friend
    second, the first Captain Marvel is INDEED a man...an alien named Mar' Vel....after he died his power found another successor....
    so i got my facts straight when i called Lana whatever as a sideshow....

5. lordbeirut

lordbeirut Emperor of Perdition

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed. But she is canon. Period. Not invented by SJW wanting to do anything. Monica Rambeau was Captain Marvel almost 40 years ago. If the successor of the hero is just a sideshow, by that logic, that would mean that every earthling Green Lantern other than Alan Scott is a sideshow. Hal Jordan, John Broome, Gil Kane, Guy Gardner, John Stewart, Kyle Rayner, Jade, Simon Baz, Jessica Cruz. That is a big sideshow.

6. SenjiQ

SenjiQ [Wise, for a Bird]

Reading List:
    Link
    this should be good for the popcorn

EDIT: If we're complaining about Captain Marvel, it's also canon that she murdered Iron Man and faced no consequences for that.

7. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion, movies should be full of creativity and imagination. Remakes aren't fucking creative or imaginative.

It's like the whole thing of people saying the movie Little Women shouldve gotten an award but guess what here. I gotta say somethin some people might not like.

Just cause a movies inclusive doesn't mean it's automatically good. Look at MIB: international. The acting was superb but the directing absolutely shit. Sure, it's a MIB movie with amazing shit but I don't get why they made another one.

If another DC movie comes out and it's about justice league or the top 5 I'm gonna punch a walrus. I wanna see something about one of the other members like Batwing, the Congolese Batman. This is not a joke. Theres a black batman but he's better then batman cause cause he has actual plot.

As a black guy, I can say that this character makes me happy cause he's smart, athletic, and an all-around good dude.

Theres a lot of potential for a lot of great movies but there wasted cause a company sees the times are changing and they're trying to include new cool characters into an already amazing franchise but they fuck it up by having shitty directors or a horrible publisher.

EDIT:also, danvers is literally the weakest fucking link, how in the fuck do you get kidnapped, impregnanted, get the shit beat oout of you by fucking ROGUE, and then get nae naed by a crazy witch.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
    natsume142 likes this.
  8. natsume142

natsume142 だが、断る

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh hollywood is just a remake of everything, there no creativity (except for several indie film)

otaku31 likes this.
  9. animanaicT

animanaicT Nobody Important

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we all agree that just being a women in a role doesnt make it bad or good. The number one thing im dissatisfied with right now that has a woman actor is Dr. Who ... something so good to meh so fast :/ haven't felt a decline so close to my heart since Heroes...

SenjiQ likes this.
  10. SenjiQ

SenjiQ [Wise, for a Bird]

Reading List:
    Link
    I had happily forgotten Heroes. Thanks for bringing that up so I can feel disappointed again