Need some irl advice....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PedoBear Version 2.0, Jan 17, 2020.

?

Should I?

1. Yes

97.7%
  2. No

2.3%
  1. PedoBear Version 2.0

PedoBear Version 2.0 「 Lvl. 69 Legendary Pantsu Hunter !」

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll cut to the chase, should i give up and break off my relationship?

Story:
    We were like any typical couple you could find anywhere. Even though its not a perfect relationship and we tend to fight each night, in the end we still managed to make up with each other,until...

Im far from perfect, even i know that much...I may be blunt and unromantic but i do believe that im honest and very serious when it comes to our relationship. Never have i ever cheated her and never did i do something that would make her jealous,im actually pretty happy with our relationship ... But the thing is... I think im being used and my sincerity is being abuse... I feel like im the only one who keep pushing our relationship forward... Even our conversation, its always me who initiate and who lighten up the atmosphere. Im still ok at this point... But then again..at the end of our every fight, im the only one who tried to fix it, while all she say was all sort of negative thoughts that has the same conclusion, that i should break up with her. This isn't enought to discourage me though,until...

Addiction....even though im dying from jealousy from every night that she spend her time drinking with his buddies "male buddies" to be exact, I hypnotize myself that im just being overprotective and she should have the freedom to do what she wants even though one of her drinking buddies was her ex. There was even a time when i confront her with all of my courage if she knows what can happen when she was drinking late at night... And yes, she do admit and said that there was even a chance that something between them could happen... We almost broke up after that but i hold on because she said that nothing actually happened... Even though its a bit forceful and im being a little bit creepy by asking her that she should bring me along the next time that she would go to a drink which she denied strongly because its akward that i didnt know anyone beside her . Im a bit hurt but i still hold on nonetheless...until.. Illegal activities comes to play.

My partner was actually a weed user... (yes it's illegal in my country) I know that i shouldn't put shackles to my partner but even i know that It has a limit. So here we are, we fought again and i threatened her that something bad will happen if she continue on.Guess what she said...

"Breakup? Haha then go!"

So i will repeat my question...

"I'll cut to the chase, should i give up and break off my relationship? "

Clarification: We're not married, im still a college studen afterall
    I do love her and I really value my current relationship ,thats why im so confuse and want some advice...

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
    Cutter Masterson likes this.
  2. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    BREAK UP WITH THAT GIRL

3. TheBlueLaundryBag

TheBlueLaundryBag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I say break up because if the other person can say 'break up? sure' even though it's just you being concerned, then they probably don't value you at all.
    If they truly repent and all that, you can get back together. But the current 'her' seems pretty...selfish.

4. Svalinn

Svalinn [IMG][/IMG]

Reading List:
    Link
    if your partner is very much against with you joining drinking sessions, better give it up.
    [​IMG]

01 likes this.
  5. Nai waa

Nai waa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If she's not willing to take you drinking with her friends, then break up.

Disgusting and Mnotia like this.
  6. Loni4ever

Loni4ever The Fluffy White Wolf

Reading List:
    Link
    *reads.... reads*
    o__o
    Well this seems quite questionable.....
    *reads.... reads*
    (☉_⊙) uhh...........

A relationship can't last if only one party wants it to. Unless you feel like you can absolutely not live without her (which seems pretty unlikely xD), imo it'd be better to break up and maybe in the future find someone who will actually appreciate you. Good luck~

7. Dragiathan

Dragiathan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just break up, that what she wanted and deserve, to me it seems she just waiting you to say it

8. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    See the avatar and the name of OP...
    Read the post...

"Isn't she under the legal age limit to drink alcohol ?!"​

But yeah more seriously, you should have a real, deep and serious conversation about all of this with her (wait for a time when she is completly sober).
    And if she is still so unconcerned by it, maybe it would be better for you in the long run to cut out this one way relationship then...

9. rhianirory

rhianirory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dated someone who did stuff like that, turned out they wanted to break up but didn't want to be "the bad guy" so they kept trying to push me into being the one who broke up with them. my advice is to break up. who needs that constant fighting and aggravation in their life?

imK, Disgusting, Mnotia and 9 others like this.
  10. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    She sounds like a user and toxic.

You know, you can have meaningful relationships with sensible females. Don't waste your time with someone you only fight with, it's not a good basis for a relationship. Be with someone that see's your imperfections, will put up and help you rise above your bad side. Be with someone that uplifts you and makes you happy. Life is too short for shit relationships.

Disgusting, Mnotia, Tilgarial and 6 others like this.
  11. Er xiao jie

Er xiao jie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, being in relationship involved two people who make an effort to stay together. Just based on your story there, there's no use if you're the only one who do the effort. Might as well stay single than being in that kind of toxic relationship.

12. Seishiro

Seishiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    break up. i can only see this ending badly for you if you still persist.
    totally not worth it, especially since you're still in college. got a long life ahead of ya

13. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes you should.

Are the good traits of her that you still want to pass on to your child more than the bad ones?
    If the answer is no then don't bother.

The problem that you would encounter a lot in relationship is to learn about your spouse without being disillusioned by your own perspective when you are infatuated by your spouse.

I for one would dump her high ass in a second. No matter how beautiful or sexy the ass is, once you find out the ass stinks because shes too lazy wipe it off, you just stay away from all that shit.

14. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, i think im seing you in a completely different light right now:blobjoy:

lychee and Femme Fatale like this.
  15. keitachan

keitachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine your life with her 5 years, 10 years, from now? How is it? There's your decision.

Mnotia likes this.
  16. M4rcosR3is

M4rcosR3is Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my advice is take everything you wrote here, of course removing some unnecessary parts and talk to her about it, like for example why she does not want to bring you to drink with her? and about being used! and so on, after hearing her answer about it you can decide about breaking up or not.
    after all everything you said is only one said of the history, maybe like you said about yourself she is just as blunt and unromantic as you. so talking with her about it is the way to deal with it.

lychee, Loni4ever and Femme Fatale like this.
  17. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    I have that effect on people. :cookie:

18. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    But you know, girls do think abnormally sometimes:blobsweat_2: I still have this little bit of hope that she's doing all of this just to get my attention or something dilusional like that....

19. M4rcosR3is

M4rcosR3is Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is why you should talk to her about it, like i wrote in my previous msg.

lychee and Femme Fatale like this.
  20. VeraH

VeraH eternally lazy

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is, are you not giving her enough attention?