Discussion Library of Heavens is Path

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by 1SurvivalNovelFan, Jan 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1SurvivalNovelFan

1SurvivalNovelFan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am currently at chapter 547 and considering the latest chapter is at 2000. I would like to know whether the story would change since its always about get new occupation -> slapping peoples while doing it -> improve stars of occupation if able -> rinse and repeat.

2. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. It does not change in any way whatsoever.

Which is pretty much the case for every novel ever, too, so I’ll save you the trouble of asking about xxx and yyy and just tell you now: they don’t change either. If you don’t like a novel in the first hundred chapters, you’re never going to like it, and it’s definitely never going to get any “better”, or even “worse”.

TianKrea and Xieljhane like this.
  3. nuubman

nuubman Russia greatest love machine !

Reading List:
    Link
    What nonsense!! a lot of novels change for the better or the plot moves slowly and people become impatient so they drop the novel, you can't generalize like that! :sushi_potato:

Kristal likes this.
  4. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I said a hundred chapters! How slowly does the plot move!?

5. nuubman

nuubman Russia greatest love machine !

Reading List:
    Link
    Well some novels have 1200+ chapters... Although the chapters can be very short so it's not that bad

6. Astrum91

Astrum91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm on chapter 2045 of Library of Heaven's Path and Westeller is 100% correct. If you've read the first 100 chapters then you've read the whole novel. It's not a matter of slow-moving plot, it's just repeating the same several steps over and over, like what most Xianxia novels do.

7. sunnyboy

sunnyboy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I began to read Library of Heaven's Path I noticed the formula very quickly, so I've stopped reading until the novel is done. This way I can just read the ending and save my time.

8. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    at 2000, the plot/formula changes a little because it's near it's end

you get to learn the truth and meet fmc father, who is the "system" and pulled mc from earth because everyone in the world was limited by the heaven so they needed an "outsider" like mc who wasn't from the world to break through the world.

but at 500, the plot where he learns a new occupation, slaps his way to the top is repeated more or less till 2k ish where the mc starts fighting the world for the fmc, meets the demons and fights them, and learns the truth of the world in the process

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.