Recommendations Marriage of Convenience

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by HC, Jan 18, 2020.

1. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for novels where MC or ML married due to arrangement of their elders or entered a fake marriage for their own schemes, but eventually come to respect and love for each other.

BG/BL accepted.
    No abusive/rapey ML.

example will be Golden Age Legitimate Fei

Trulycloudy likes this.
  2. JIKI

JIKI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reborn as My Love Rival’s Wife - Try this! It's my favorite love story and also one of the funniest novels on this site.
    MC gets into a car crash and wakes up in a hospital as the girl who was in the other taxi. That girl happens to be the wife of the person who is the reason he has been single and a virgin all his life...since that man is such a rich and handsome bastard and every girl he ever knew was already in love with him.

The original owner of the body and the ML were in a fake marriage because MC's mother was sick and needed money for treatment and the ML wanted to get his family off his back since he didn't wanna marry anyone after being younger-brother zoned by a girl he loved since he was a little boy. So hilarity ensues when a straight man gets placed in the body of a female lead in a generic soap opera plot. MC just wants to get some petty revenge by messing with the ML because he hated that handsome bastard for...being so handsome. lol
    He just wants to stand above him and laugh at him from down below.

The best part of it is the interactions between the FL and ML, they're like best friends always messing with each other. (In the end, by the words of the MC to the ML, he seems to believe he got his revenge because the ML now has to be hopelessly in love with someone who was formerly a man, and the MC gets to laugh at him from above since the MC has him and he now gets to be with him for the rest his life...which is a funny logic but I found that thought very cute for some reason. This is a spoiler but not really because you already know they're gonna end up together...it's a freaking romance novel!)

MC talking about ML but he doesn't know:
    "Su Jian smirked, “Although I’ve just discovered that no matter what there is one thing they can’t beat me at.”

An Yize laughed as he asked, “What thing?”

Su Jian looked at him, eyes crinkled into little moons, “I have you. They don’t.”

An Yize froze, then immediately held him with a deeply moved expression on his face."

Trulycloudy, Grace34 and HC like this.
  4. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. judairu

judairu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Suranchan

Suranchan ♥‿♥♥‿♥

Reading List: