Spoiler The Low-Intelligence Female Supporting Character, Waiting For Death Online [Quick Transmigration]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Jan 9, 2020.

1. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally got around to MTL-ing this, I'm dying pfffffft.

Arc 1 is entertainment circle. ML is MC's sugar-daddy and FL is the 'heroine' who should have a reverse harem of sorts going. ML, MC, and FL were kidnapped and FL dramatically kept ML from getting stabbed -- this results in negative opinion of MC. MC's response: I'm afraid to die.

Everyone: ......

ML starts catching onto MC's 'I'm a good employee' and 'so proud of myself for a job well done' expressions and goes ??? He also pays more attention to MC rather than FL and thinks about MC's words: because honestly, both of them entered into the sugar-daddy & sugar-baby relationship without any illusion. It'd only be natural for MC to treasure herself more in that kind of relationship. But ML's still kind of irritated LOL, he has no idea why he's so fixated on MC.

FL: ...why is ML so fixated on his old girlfriend!

It's even funnier when kinda-a-green-tea-b*tch!FL and her companions are helped along by MC's comments. They don't know what to think of this 'assistance.' :blobxd:

MC planning to die at the end of this arc because she doesn't want to 'work overtime.' :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Turbostop, Xi-hime, Rumby and 15 others like this.
  2. laziest

laziest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek::blobpeek:
    sounds gooooodd~

3. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    ...well that was fast.

Original death scene was MC getting drugged and, er, going to get date-raped/sleep with a producer transaction then falling to her death from 10-stories up. In MC's case, she willingly gets drugged, acts out a 'would rather die than get forced' scene. Only when she's about to go over, ML busts his way through the door to rescue her and she loses her balance and goes over....

MC: ...WTF WHY IS THE ML HERE HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE WITH FL
    ML: F*CK NO WAIT HOW DID OUR KINDA-SORTA-COUPLE'S FIGHT BECOME THIS NO DON'T DIE
    Producer cannon fodder: WTF ML WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE INTERESTED IN MC ANYMORE, O SH*T MY ENTIRE EIGHT GENERATIONS ARE GOING TO DIE

After hearing MC died, all the fans have a moment of silence and feel bad for being so enthusiastic about dumping dirty water on her -- because she what she said wasn't wrong and she's practically an angel compared to the people who pimped out other actors/people in the entertainment circles. ML goes on a revenge spree and basically uproots all the producer cannon fodder guy's family, the people who poured dirty water on MC, etc.

IMO, ML wasn't really in love with MC yet (just as MC wasn't really in love with him) but he was getting there. ML thinks of MC as the first regret in his life because at any point in time, he probably could have done something to prevent MC's death (poor boy doesn't know MC's on a mission). Even when FL comes to him, he's not interested at all and still thinking about MC.

Later we learn that MC's agent (she's a good friend to MC) had gone to ML with information regarding green tea!FL. Of course, ML uprooted what FL did too. FL's career is basically ruined. Then everyone learns MC's last will left a lot of money to her family and to charity -- she posthumously wins the national charity award.

MC while in system space and receiving results:

WTF WHY IS MY SCORE ONLY 60/100.

because you became white moonlight in ML's heart, that's why LOLOLOL

Reason given by the system is that ML witnessing MC's death caused an important plot point to be accelerated a year ahead of schedule but I don't buy it. Plus the admin tells her she caused severe physical and mental harm to ML so she gets deducted points. XDDD

4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you crying when MC die, her good friend sob and crying, Netizens regret throw dirty water on her. I don’t know why I am crying reading it. My eyes tearing:cry:. This arcs and 2nd arcs make you laugh and crying. Mc is too good at acting and mission:D

5. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the endings are always sad because MC dies and ML is heartbroken. But then when you realize it's all part of MC's plan (that she dies, I mean), I end up feeling bad for ML instead lol...

The funny parts are really, really funny! Definitely agree with you there, she has a very unique way of talking back to her opponents, they're all made speechless. XDDD

6. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 2: ML is a successful CEO/business leader, MC is his sickly fiancee with a weak heart. FL is a low-ranking employee in ML's company. This arc's ending in the system space is especially funny because MC loses points for giving ML a 'nightmare' for the rest of his life...MC has to admit her dead body looks like a bloody ghost LOL. Her score is still 60/100.

Arc 3 (ongoing): This is the one arc that made me really confused who ML really is. The official male protag is an illegitimate son of a business tycoon who whose ex-girlfriend (MC) ditched him to hug a golden thigh (villain: male protag's half-brother and legitimate son of the business tycoon). MC asked specifically for a role with as little contact with male protag as possible (she wonders why these male protags are so 'weak' as to be injured by her leaving, pfffft). FL is male protag's trusted coworker/partner in his new business.

MC has a lot of contact with the villain in this one and they seem to get along well -- villain has a twisted, sadistic personality because he got injured in place of his dad (crippled his legs) and his dad still likes the male protag more. But despite that, villain actually treats MC pretty well yeah i'm totally shipping him with MC this arc okay headdesks

Current chapter for the arc (chapter 20 for the arc), MC is kidnapped by people who want revenge against male protag. Villain (despite 'dumping' MC and professing himself to feel nothing), immediately blows up and kidnaps male protag so he can blackmail their tycoon dad to use resources to find/save MC while sending out his own people.

Meanwhile, MC is chatting it up with her kidnappers on how to make both male protag and villain as miserable as possible......:blobxd:

...wish this novel was finished lol, waiting is painful.

Edit: Checked the original site, this novel doesn't have 1v1 tag. It's possible that there's no real 'ML' to speak of and MC just travels through a bunch of worlds doing her own thing.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  7. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh geez, I just sped through the first 2 arcs of this novel because of this thread and YES it is funny and her revenge is cathartic as heck hahah. One thing I agree with scriptor on is that yeah, some bits are blown out of proportion, but I'm hand-waving this as "the world is programmed to smear the cannon fodder villainessess pitch black" sort of thing.

Stopped after Arc 2 to wait for more chapters to come out, currently check out another one of the author's completed works called 《男主他脑子不在线》The Male Lead's Brain is Offline, which is just typical transmigrated-into-showbiz-setting as the villainess who gets in the way of the rebirth female lead and the entertainment company CEO story. Not the most realistic reactions from peeps at times but hey, the MC has cute vibes just like the girl in this one.

(Full disclosure: I love novels set in showbiz land because the parts where they film drama series and explain to you about all the acting stuff and plotlines is super fun for me. It's like getting multiple stories in one!)

Gonna go cruise around her other works too, this author seems good with lighthearted reads~

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  8. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel you, I wish author finished this arcs fast.
    Also
    Definitely agree that this novel don’t have real ML.
    Is it romance? Who is real ML,
    at first, I enjoying reading it. Sadly, I lost interest and dropped at 44 chapters cause I didn’t like Male protagonist Ji Yingshi. He is so annoying and unbearable to me. MC doesn’t like him, break up with him, why is he being rogues and shameless chasing MC like dog. I feel romance is forced, I wish there were no ML. Only male characters I like are Xiao Bai, Cute and funny actor Who like MC and movie emperor Qin.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  9. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    @Alina Moktan
    Yeah so the male lead was practically nonexistent while the MC was dealing with her life and I don't like how she's always, always yielding to him and taking care of him while he's sick and whatever, BUT! I like the MC overall besides her wallflower thing and I think she's cute and spunky; plus later on the ML really does go for her sincerely so they get a nice happy ending. (This is from skimming though, I haven't read that far.) It's one of those fun, flighty stories that are enjoyable if you don't think too hard about some relationship dynamic questions, haha.

Back on topic, did anyone else feel bad for the male lead in Arc 2? It's like, he was a cold and INTJ type robot still trying to figure out his emotions while the FL was speedrunning through her capture-target quest. I felt like he couldn't catch up to her line of thought, haha, which is why she managed to run circles around him. Gotta love her scheming and banter with the other minor female character there though, she was pretty smart for some of her words/arguments!

10. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel bad for him, poor him, he can’t win arguments, also no one believes him. I feel bad for MC’s love rival friend too.:blobrofl:

11. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In arc 3, MC finally got 100%, but the plot still deviated. This time, the deviation did not produce the collapse of the world, but the start of a new plot, which is why MC's points did not get deducted.

12. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the new plot, master?

13. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it’s instead of MC being a fodder that died, MC became ML’s white moonlight and he never got over her. This happened in the previous arcs also, but instead of a creating a new plot-line, the world collapsed instead. Not exactly sure why this run is different yet.

Sehzan, RBJ, eagerreadergirl and 4 others like this.
  14. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened this third arc ending

15. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC died taking a bullet for the ML, but ML misunderstood it as her trying to kill him. It’s not until a year later where he discovers the truth. After that, he regrets it a lot. He breaks up with FP saying that MC would not have wanted a third wheel in their relationship.

16. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    sooooooooo. who is the ML in arc 3???? the villain or the male protagonist?

17. just_areader2

just_areader2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not quite clear who the ML is in arc 3 imo (though I do support the villain in a kinda twisted way). Villain and Male Protag both loved her. Villain was the one who watched the footage of what went down when MC had tried to "kill" male protag, but discovered that she was actually trying to save him. He called male protag over and told him about it. Before that, male protag had been severely hurt that MC tried to kill him even when he risked his life to save her. Villain throws back the words that male protag and female protag had accused MC with --about not trusting him enough (since that was why original self had broken up with male protag). In the 3rd arc, MC got 100 because the male protag hadn't known the "truth" until a year later. By that time, he was hurt by MC's actions and female protag was by his side trying to help him walk out of it. So it hadn't greatly impacted the world plot. They weren't really together officially. It was different this time since it was villain who changed things.

18. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    none, this novel don't have real ML, MC only focus on mission, her goal is mission, no time for romance. I think She dislike/hate love/romance. you can't expect real ML. They were different soul-person. As MC is unfeeling. it's entertaining and comedy QT story that focus on MC's journey

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
    eagerreadergirl likes this.
  19. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    So heads up that I'm considering translating the first two arcs of this story as a teaser project to draw more attention from readers/potential translators! It's gonna take me some time to get to it, but I think it should be manageable. :D

mmem, Alina Moktan and Venice1 like this.
  20. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, I am sure this gem novel will attracted translators’s attention

Ruyi likes this.