Chinese My Youth Begins With Loving You

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by otakuluv, Jan 19, 2020.

1. otakuluv

otakuluv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: My Youth Begins With Loving You

NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-youth-begins-with-loving-you/

The last update was on December, however, it was not the new translator's cup of tea and decided to drop it once again.

Description:

These days, all of the fine men have either already gotten married or already have a girlfriend.

If a man reaches thirty-two and he hasn’t married yet and he doesn’t have a girlfriend—nor has he ever even had a boyfriend or a girlfriend—then he definitely has some sort of physical defect.

If he doesn’t have any physical defects, then he definitely has some sort of psychological defect. If he doesn’t have any defects whatsoever, then only one explanation remains: he’s a Martian.

Miao Yuan never thought that one day, she would fall in love with a Martian!

This year, the girl who was in her early twenties had countless strange ideas.

They were mad at each other in one moment and happy with each other in the next. In one moment, they behaved well like kitties, and in the next, they were crying, saying that it was time to break-up.

Chen Mo felt that this young girl had to be some kind of alien creature. He never thought that one day, they would live together on Earth.

He is a sniper. In ‘chen mo,’ he approaches the target. Armed with only a gun, he never fails to see his target’s blood fall—he’s a natural soldier. In the past, his only love was a slender gun.

She is a pâtissier. The fragrance of milk and honey wafts off the tips of her fingers. Delicately sweet-tempered and overflowing with laughter—she’s like a budding rose.

When the muzzle of the ice-cold gun meets the gentle and beautiful rose.

When the sweet cream melts the coarse bloodstains.

Life has a way of making the most unlikely people fall in love.

----------