Resolved Manwha I think about girl who can copy other people’s abilities

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ChaosDreamer660, Jan 21, 2020.

1. ChaosDreamer660

ChaosDreamer660 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The mc lives with her aunt and uncle along with their 2 male kids I think. It’s a post modern setting where some people have special abilities. Their abilities are ranked from most dangerous to least. People with an ability are discriminated against. The mc is forced to go a school after saving the son of n influential politician. She gets out of any major trouble because she pretends to have a fairly weak ability. After the guys grandma (I think) figures out she might be stronger than she lets on she is forced to go to the same school as him to look after him. The guy is kind of an asshole tho.

I remember some other stuff like the guy (let’s call him the ml) is an ability user but his twin brother isn’t. His twin brother is the school president and has weak body so has always felt inferior to the ml. I think the mc was in love with one of the two male ‘cousins’ I don’t think they’re acc related. I’m pretty sure it’s a Korean manga so manwha. Not a web toon tho, cos I’m pretty sure it was in black and §white and wasn’t in strip form either.

I’ve been looking for this thing everywhere and I just can’t remember the title of it for the life of me. Can any1 help???

2. ChaosDreamer660

ChaosDreamer660 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never mind i found it. It’s called siesta

KuroKaze and frenzy85 like this.