Spoiler The Human Emperor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yang Hao, Apr 15, 2017.

1. bongoboymeow

bongoboymeow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so the latest chapter is about the tribulation about losing the precious thing. But, it isn't a person or a thing. It is everyone forgetting what Wang Chong looks like so that no one will recognize his existence. Kinda stupid kinda smart, we will see how it turns out in the end.

2. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    When will MC kill his enemy the An Yaluoshan guy?

3. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    scroll up and read

4. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm afraid that I'll read more spoilers. -because i just wanna know when an yaluoshan get killed by MC-

Still @chap 650

5. bongoboymeow

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2253, a long way to go.

6. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm crying... Still at chap 1621...
    And now Li Junxian (the white lotus guy) getting on my nerve. Wanna see MC slap his face or just kill him with his sword -_-

7. bongoboymeow

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yea I forgot to mention that Anya Luoshan doesn't get killed directly by MC.
    As for Li Junxian, think of it as misguided beliefs or fanaticism. His policies would had work at times of peace, but unfortunately he could see that the Tang is at war with almost all of its neighbors lmao.

8. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats why I hate his chara. Ugh, I stopped reading mtl (@Ch1650)

I guess I'll read THE translation every 1/2months, cant stand cliffhanger -_-

9. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers, romance? I stopped around 600

10. bongoboymeow

Reading List:
    Link
    Little romance later on. Kinda stop reading after the whole prophecy thing. The book just ended at chapter 2427, now just waiting for translations to catch up.

11. Lone Wolf 666

Lone Wolf 666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jesus. At this point I wish for good old fashioned xianxia massacre of those confucius sect. Maybe even a false flag operation. Or just hiring of assassins to end everyone already.:blobangery:

Last edited: May 10, 2020
  12. bongoboymeow

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, but that would be too easy. Remember that MC also wins in the end easily, we just have to guess how long it will take.

13. Kenja

Kenja Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the man at
    Chapter 1631: The Man Who Should Have Been Dead!
    ?

14. bongoboymeow

Reading List:
    Link
    Hou Junji, a general from Emperor Taizong era. He was supposedly executed (well he was in real life) in this novel.

15. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    This completed? whats the ending though

16. bongoboymeow

Reading List:
    Link
    The ending is him is killing the leader of the Black-clothed organization and leading the human race against otherworldly invaders. It would seem that the foreign invaders in the first chapter are actually from another world. I don't know more specific information.

17. camizzle

camizzle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot !

18. Nagisa11

Nagisa11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God I remember when I was reading this that I had a huge crush on Gao Xianzhi and Gesha Han and the other Hu general An or Aotian. Please don’t tell me that I wasn’t the only one that had a crush on them. Unlike the mc, they were So real, down to earth and just so human. Regardless of their Hu nationality they had pledge their loyalty to Great Tang and reading wang chang (mc) disregard their honor, infuriated me to no end that I Consider dropping the novel when I was reading those chapters But I’m glad that I didn’t because as I continue to read I genuinely felt in love with these guys Such amazing generals. I truly think that the author did such a great job writing Them as individuals as we got to get to know them and why they chose their place of duty at the frontlines battlefields, that even though they We’re Hu born They consider their home in great tang enough to become proctors of it.

this novel was full of well written supporting characters but none made me fall madly in love as Gao Xianzhi, Gesha Han or
    Anotian, lol I can’t remember his name whether is was Ao or An but he was the third Hu general. But in the end of the day I can’t help but hate the mc for using his future knowledge to make these general feel. Insecure and incompetent for not being able to defeat a spoiled noble brat that was wang Chang in the beginning, they were so human to bad that our mc was from the fucking future that he made general at age 16. Well fuck u mc. / Gao Xianzhi I love u. Gesha Han I love you. Third beloved Hu general I Ao I loved u too.

19. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so fed up with King Qi, the first prince, and the Li Confucian guy. Gosh, I never want to murder some people in my life. Too bad, they are fictional people only. And what the heck is with that Emperor. Sage Emperor here, Sage Emperor there, he's so praised by everybody, but I never saw him moved apart from rewarding him. From the beginning, he's giving me the 'I'm useless' vibe. Gahhhhhhhhhhhh.

20. bongoboymeow

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wait until the end of the rebellion for the outcome of those 3 people. As for the Sage Emperor, it is because of the injury from trying to ascend to divine martial realm (probably caused by the black clothed group) that render him incapable of doing anything which is why the rebellion did so much damage in mc's past life.