[Poll] Will you crossdress in another world?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lychee, Jan 22, 2020.

Tags:
?

Would you crossdress if you had this strange genderswapping condition?

1. I'm male - I would always crossdress 24/7 and present myself as male

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
  2. I'm male - I would always crossdress in public and present myself as male

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  3. I'm male - I would sometimes crossdress and present myself as male

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  4. I'm male - I would infrequently crossdress and present myself as male

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I'm male - I would dress male on my "male" days, and female on my "female" days

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  6. I'm male - I would always dress/present myself as female

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. I'm male - I'm unsure

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  8. I'm female - I would always crossdress 24/7 and present myself as female

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  9. I'm female - I would always crossdress in public and present myself as female

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  10. I'm female - I would sometimes crossdress and present myself as female

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  11. I'm female - I would infrequently crossdress and present myself as female

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. I'm female - I would dress male on my "male" days, and female on my "female" days

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
  13. I'm female - I would always dress/present myself as male

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  14. I'm female - I'm unsure

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  15. I do not wish to respond

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek: There hasn't been a classic genderbender poll in a while either (BL doesn't count!).

The Magical Girl of Mischief and Onions transmigrated you to another world, but they genderbent you with an odd set of conditions.

The first condition is that out of 30 days in a month, you will magically spend 24 days as the opposite sex (80% of the time) and 6 days as your original sex (20% of the time). The pattern is such that you are the opposite sex for 4 days, and your original sex for 1 day. You cannot control this cycle and it occurs with perfect regularity.

The second condition is that your genderbent self looks very similar to your original self. In other words, if you were originally male, your genderbent female self has a slightly masculine appearance. If you were originally female, your genderbent male self has a slightly feminine appearance.

The meaning of this is that you are able to crossdress as your original gender if you wanted to.

Alternatively, you could also live as your biological switched gender, and most people would think you are a bit more masculine/feminine for your gender than is typical. However, it is nothing too weird. See examples:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

+ + +

Your first order of business is to get a government ID in this isekai universe.

The process is actually extremely easy and there is no medical exam to verify the information that you provide. For the gender section, you just have mark the checkbox: male or female.

Which will you put on your official government ID?

Note: This is a magical curse and getting a sex-change operation to your preferred gender is not possible, because the magic genderswapping will override any changes you try to make to your body.

1. Would you spend a majority of your time presenting as your original gender (crossdressing) or your biological switched gender? Or would you switch between the two?

2. What would you put on your government ID? Which gender would you identify more closely with? Could you ever become comfortable with the biology of your swapped gender?

3. Would you tell people about your strange gender-swapping condition (e.g. employers)? Your doctor? What about friends? People you are dating?

4. How would you feel if someone that you confessed to told you they have this weird gender-swapping condition that causes them to switch gender every 5 days? Would this change the nature of the relationship that you have with them?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    Woho0, NamGi, girisuherman and 6 others like this.
  2. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to be clear. There isn't much weirdness in a girl wearing pants etc., but it is weird for a guy to wear a dress, so isn't this scenario favourable to original guys?

1. Depends on my life there and the situation
    2. Im unsure
    3. People I date, nearly 100% sure, others depend on the level of trust and necessity (or if they are likely to notice)
    4. That would weird me out a bit probably, and yes, it would change at least the sexual aspect, since Im not attracted to dudes

kkgoh and Lurking like this.
  3. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I will proudly proclaim the curse laid upon me to the world in order to get short term fame and money only to be forgotten later on as that weird dude that is cursed to switch genders and drink myself to death because of the harsh reality that you were just a minor event that people forgot about after a while.
    2. My gender will be "transcended gender itself" and simultaneously offend LGBT people just to see how they will handle being offended by a dude that can swap genders. It will be interesting
    3.see number 1
    4. I will silently recite mantras in my mind and try to hypnotize myself into thinking it's not gay.

Tumtum and imK like this.
  4. ru5ty

ru5ty Citizen of MILF Kingdom

Reading List:
    Link
    first of all, i would fall in love with that masculine girl...
    im male.
    1. i would present myself as male 24/7
    2. ill put male on legal ID, but im not sure ill be comfortable with the biology
    3. ill tell them if i trust them enough.
    4. if they honest enough, i think ill be okay with that

5. Holycow

Holycow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would probably presenting as my original gender on day to day life tho I admit I wouldn't mind presenting myself as my switched gender once in a while or special occasions

I would probably put my switched one
    Since I would expend more time in it, it means less chance of having problems in case my Id needs to be checked out

Obviously not anyone, but for those I trust I would surely tell
    Specially ppl I am dating
    Tho I would first craft a more reasonable reason for why I have those gender switching problems

I would be half normal and half curious?
    If the person is my friend, family or just someone I know I would be pretty much okay and keep it at the same

As for someone I am in a relationship with I dunno? I mean sleeping with someone whose current gender I don't feel attracted to is a bit awkward and I certainly wouldn't want to make my partner sleep separated once every 5 days just cause their gender changed
    So dunno? I think that if I rly enjoy being with that person I would certainly put up with it, maybe not have intercourse on those days, but I wouldn't mind sleeping together in the normal sense.

Loni4ever likes this.
  6. blues86

blues86 [Pickle's numba wan follower]

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Would you spend a majority of your time presenting as your original gender (crossdressing) or your biological switched gender? Or would you switch between the two?
    I would dress male on my "male" days, and female on my "female" days. I am too lazy to cross dress

2. What would you put on your government ID? Which gender would you identify more closely with? Could you ever become comfortable with the biology of your swapped gender?
    I would identify as female cause that's my original gender, although I would be easily comfortable with my swapped gender.

3. Would you tell people about your strange gender-swapping condition (e.g. employers)? Your doctor? What about friends? People you are dating?
    Maybe someday, eventually I would tell someone I trust

4. How would you feel if someone that you confessed to told you they have this weird gender-swapping condition that causes them to switch gender every 5 days? Would this change the nature of the relationship that you have with them?
    I would be surprised and relieved that I am not alone. It would definitely change our relationship. They could be my ally in this strange world.

Loni4ever and imK like this.
  7. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Be a normal negative dude in RL in one part and being a quirky, positive and happy-go-lucky girl in the internet as a streamer.
    Male. Hmn...i did adapt to a life where dying is better than living so why do i need to care about a tiny detail of gender swapping?
    Yeah. Like my mother used to say, Honesty is the best policy. I did tell my mom that i have a screw loose on my head and as long as i don't get sent to some creepy scientist for experimentation, i'm good at not hiding it.
    If she can change genders and i can change genders, what would that matter? As an Asexual, as long as you love someone and they love you back, it would work out in the end.

8. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious about this response. If you went to get a job -- would you go to work as male or female? Or switch depending on the day?

blues86 likes this.
  9. blues86

blues86 [Pickle's numba wan follower]

Reading List:
    Link
    hm... that would be complicated. I am just too lazy and I think I don't really care. Maybe I would tell in the first day about condition.

lychee likes this.
  10. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you saying that I can finally play as my own girlfriend/boyfriend?

felidormit and UnGrave like this.
  11. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd just go for male clothes, since they're easier to wear and have pockets. Then I'd probably just say whatever is convenient for me at the moment. Just to make sure, I don't automatically have giant breasts like the aforementioned "masculine" girl? That would change my game entirely since I don't know how I would manage such a visible change in appearance other than saying in two different people entirely, or wearing full plate armour so no one can tell.

I'd probably go with male since I'd still aim to date women, just trying to get around the fact that I'm only a functional guy 20% of the time.

Maybe friends, and definitely people I date for any reasonable amount of time.

Yes it would change things, but I'm not sure how...

12. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on your luck or misfortune :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns: lol, I was thinking it would be variable, depends on how it runs in your family plus/minus a little.

There are transmen who wear breast binders too.

13. Lurking

Lurking Do the dead suffer, or is it a sweet release?

Reading List:
    Link
    switch? i mean who is gonna check lol.
    uh. i'd put on the government id... whatever i happened to be the day i was there. leave it to chance. dunno
    id tell some people. others dont really need to know tho? definitely someone i was dating... after some time of dating. worse comes to worse we just have sex when im physically what attracts them and be platonic rest of time.
    that would be cool. could try many interesting times in bedroom.

blues86 likes this.
  14. Loni4ever

Loni4ever The Fluffy White Wolf

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd present as my switched gender on most days, it just makes things easier. Since the clothes I wear are already not too feminine and I assume my body in that scenario wouldn't be much different from the one I have now, I probably wouldn't have much difficulty crossdressing. But I guess I'd try to avoid familiar spaces and people on the original gender days, and in that case what I'm wearing doesn't matter so I hopefully wouldn't crossdress too often.

Male (my switched gender). Since 80% of the time, that's my gender, this is more convenient. People get used to a lot so after a while of spending 80% as male, I'd get used to it and probably begin to also see myself as male. Or well, maybe non-binary is more likely. And I think I'd be able to get comfortable with it :blob_grin:

The people I'm closest with (whether that be friends or family). I wouldn't tell my doctor... read too many novels about human experiments :blobwoah::blobjoy:
    And I probably would only date someone I trust and who's likely to be nice enough to keep the secret even if we were to break up. So I'd probably tell my partner, if I were to get one.

I'd be like "omg friend pwq were have you been all this time >_< tell me, how did it happen, how does it work for you, how do you deal with it?? Tell OwO" XD so yeah, it'd change the nature of the relationship.
    ....wait. Does that "confessed to" mean we're already dating or I'm just having one-sided feelings for them? If it's the former, it wouldn't change much except we have more in common now, if it's the latter, I might back off and just pursue a friendship with them cause having an ally like that as a friend is much better than accidentally alienating them by coming on to them.

15. arashi-chan12

arashi-chan12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will identify as a trap lol. I mean, nothing's stopping me from wearing what I wanna wear. If I wanna wear a dress then I will, if I want to dress all manly-like then I will too. I shall be gender fluid ;)

If they have a gender fluid option then I will choose that. If they don't, then I will go with whatever gender I was at the time of my birth according to medical records. Y'know, just to keep things coherent.

I don't know if I'm highly adaptable but I do accept things easily, so I'd get used to my new body pretty quickly. Just go with the flow~

I would tell people who I am close to or people who need to know (doctors etc), but only to those I can trust. I don't wanna end up as a lab rat or on the news.

First disbelief, thinking they are joking. Then morbid curiosity, but trying not to be offensive. Might change the nature a little bit but if I like them, I can see past gender. I might even find them more relatable.

16. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    First this will cause complicated relationship also did you say curse:blobsmirk:? That's it, let's begin adventure to search gender swap curse:blobhero:! My problem solved!:blobhyperthink:

Also I not mind what genders is I but, I don't want give my ability to aim:blobangel:... Also I didn't want bleed ever month:blobfearful:...

BTW @lychee did you check my poll? It's beginning of 3 chain poll!:aww:

Lurking likes this.
  17. orematcha

orematcha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is this... a trap? :blobsob::blobrofl:

I would switch between the two, and prefer to buy unisex clothing to make things easier.. well, I might run an experiment to myself..
    I feel as if I'm being brainwashed... high chance I would put the dominant sex in my ID, but I might feel uncomfortable with it..
    I would tell those I can trust, my doctor and maybe a few friends..
    That would be confusing at first. I think something is gonna change with that fact. But I would be more excited since it's not only me who have that kind of condition..

18. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    Just became pregnant and you don't have to worry about gender changing.

19. kkgoh

kkgoh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, if Bender Bending Rodríguez can do it ... :LOL:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    imK likes this.
  20. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm opting to hide my condition since I don't know what kind of world I'm living in. I spend 80% of my time as the switched gender so that's how I'll live publicly.

The switched gender.
    I'm both so I identify as being both.
    It's my body so while it might take some adjusting I'd eventually live this way just fine.

I would tell the small handful of friends and family I have always trusted because I know my secret is safe with them. I would not date casually and instead seek a lifetime partner who either shared my condition or was close to someone with my condition, lowering the risk of being 'outed'. If I couldn't find such a person I would opt to stay single and celibate for the rest of my life. I can always fill it up by strengthening my connections to friends and family, developing hobbies and pursuing my purpose. It's not the end of the world.

I would want them to show me. I'd ask them a lot of questions like: Have you always been like this? (if not) When did it start? Do other people know about it? Have you met other people like you? It wouldn't necessarily change the kind of relationship I have with them, but I'd be able to empathize. I wouldn't tell them about my condition unless I was certain it was safe to tell them.

blues86 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.