Close friend with ex...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PedoBear Version 2.0, Jan 23, 2020.

Tags:
  1. PedoBear Version 2.0

PedoBear Version 2.0 「 Lvl. 69 Legendary Pantsu Hunter !」

Reading List:
    Link
    Something that was on my mind but it hurts thinking that way so i tried to forget it...

Havisu likes this.
  2. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you are hurting your own head by posting on NUF, because NUF’s advice is never going to change. :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

They wanted you to break up from the very beginning.

3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Get her to give you head and snapchat it to the guy. Next time he'll think twice before getting near those lips. :blobmelt:

Incoder1000 likes this.
  4. Vilidious

Vilidious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, might be good to also set some clear and concrete criteria before you allow her to try to get back with you... if she's the clingy type and you're too nice for your own good, the break up may end before you blink.

Maybe something like:
    - at least 3-6 months separate and living your own lives, so you can both see if you really care enough to want back together
    - list some main issues/deal breakers you have and tell her that those have to be solved
    - etc.

The idea is to make clear that this is not just a momentary thing that can be switched on/off all the time, but you're serious... and to curb too frequent attempts to tempt you back together just because she's lonely and you're convenient.

Meanwhile, you get to keep the door a little bit open, so that you can feel that you're not too mean and be able to go through with it.

5. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to make sure that im not the weird one to get hurt and get jealous to her ex and its ok to rest from this sh*tty life...

6. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that says about everything. The first break ups usually taste like crap or piss. As others say, get drunk and weed her away. Like seriously, it seems she did try to sleep or cheat with her ex, but was reject or she's lying to you. Either way, give up on her, because she definitely gave up on you on a personal level. My advise, break up. There's nothing left to commit to, nothing left to share with her, and she isn't investing her time with you in this relationship. It was a "good" run for your first relationship, I suppose. I mean the length you considered for her, but now it's time to let go. She wants it and we believe you need it. I hope you can find a better partner next time or go solo the rest of your life. Your choice, mate. Also, cheers!

7. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't tell her straight up during a phonecall? then i got the perfect bad addvice. Record your selfe saying whjat you want to say and send it to her or just play it during the phone call!

8. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you worry a little bit too much about “who’s fault” or “who’s right”.

I think it’s fine to break up for someone for any reason.

If you don’t like X, and you don’t want to go through this anymore, then break up. There’s nothing wrong with that.

Lonelycity, Nara and Femme Fatale like this.
  9. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, i'm very sure that there is something to the "Michael Ellsberg Eye Contact Party". There is something deeper going on in attraction and in general, links of 2 souls. So your souls may feel extremely compatible without our knowledge, making us like them. Similar but different to twin flames, to which exist thousand studies and testimonials

10. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you really like her to be okay with her (mind) cheating on you? just break up with her to see how this grows?

but really, it sounds like she tried to get back with the ex :cookie:
    are you her spare tire?
    good luck to you

let's not get too vicious here
    edit: isn't wuhan gonna be locked down?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
    Rumby and Femme Fatale like this.
  11. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems time has come for you to revitalize the pedo bear in you and become Pedo Bear version 3.0!! Forget relationships and whatnot and embrace the lolicon!

12. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm...wishy washy person is not worth being with imo, let that kind of person stay in the book and never interact with them, cuz that's the kind I wanna shake like a rag doll and open up their heads to as
    WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, stop trying to paddle multiple boats or you're going to lose them all, because that kind of life is a fantasy in this reality modern world, most people don't like or accept the idea of sharing one's significant other.

So don't be the other boat, she might cry and come up with 3 million reasons, all of which is probably not ok and probably not all that considerate to you, since you're not comfortable with it she shouldn't do that.

13. Dolidza

Dolidza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive been in a similar situation several times with the difference being the fact that the situation is kind of unavoidable in a smallish lgbtq community.

14. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Haysssss atleast im not the only one who thinks its abnormal to not feel jelousy when your partner is closed friend with her ex

15. Riell.daniella

Riell.daniella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes, it's better to let the relationship go rather that trying to keep it and you end up with depressions, trust issues, anxiety, and all sorts of mental problem that could be led to abuse when you got married.

Femme Fatale likes this.
  16. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask who is from the Philippines here? Someone who knew bicol to be precise....

Attached Files:

17. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    It's very normal to feel jealous, a person who thinks otherwise is probably the person who is the cause of the jealousy in the first place and is not a considerate person at all.
    If a person is not considerate of your feelings, this person will inevitably hurt you and take advantage of you in the long run and will not feel a lick of guilt.

18. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    Try to upgrade to version 2.1 already.. Or version 3.

19. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
  20. PedoBear Version 2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Im officially single from now on...