Spoiler Dumb Husky and his White Cat Shizun

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Cypress, Feb 22, 2019.

1. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, this happened to Guardian.

2. shuwei

shuwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well small silver lining but at least a big distributor paid the author big money for wanting to use some parts of her story. they could just plagiarize random parts from BL novels and mix them up then not pay the authors a cent, I bet no one could do anything about it when it gets successful bc look at Ten Miles of Peach Blossom

3. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    started.. ch 1- 9 good!
    are al 311+extras translated..google drive has only upto ch 190

SkeletonRebel likes this.
  4. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where from ch 288?
    i can find only upto 109

5. Szara

Szara Your average American Psycho

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the edited MTLs for Chapter 110+ and beyond. Message me if you would like to see it. (The grammar isn’t amazing, but it’s mostly understandable).

...Just don’t re-upload or share it on other sites because I’m not sure if I’m allowed to share in the first place :sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    kay12, lailaabean, yuranchia and 13 others like this.
  6. Skyer89

Skyer89 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi..I'm a new user here. I would love to if you can share the link. Thank you.

7. justsenpai

justsenpai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me toooo!!! Hehe can you share the link? Thank youuu

8. tinchuee

tinchuee New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you also send me the link to the other chapters? Thank you in advance!!

9. Tired Plant

Tired Plant Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your joking right. Did you assume his entire charcater on one scene or a comment. Cause the Shizun is pretty much a saint in a book full of people who prefer to be morally grey/black. Not to mention the sheer level of shit he goes through for the sake of that "kid". Same kid who personally delivers that shit too.

kay12 and SkeletonRebel like this.
  10. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes plz..wr do i message

11. Saipril1

Saipril1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please send it to me.
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!

12. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone pls answer my question: are there any detailed smut scene? Thank you!!!!

13. Szara

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sa76 its not super smutty and erotic, but the author does describe explicitly what happens. It's not a "fade-to-black" scenario.

kay12, SkeletonRebel and Sa76 like this.
  14. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally finished this after losing all my sleep for one night.

Jesus Christ the angst at some points was really up there, The entire last 1/3 of the novel is just straight up depression. My pillow got very wet at times.

I will note this novel can be extremely frustrating. The logical kind of frustrating, with lots of juicy drama and all, but near the end I was like “Jesus Christ at this point there is no way that the horrible people of this story will get a comeuppance satisfying enough to make up for all the hell these people have caused”. And I was right.

A major theme of this story is how true justice is ridiculously rare, while the petty and small-minded people of this world instead relish in all the vile gossip and falsehoods. This is an extremely dark cultivation world, with horrible people found at every level of society. Sadly this is true to real life and all, but my god in a fictional work like this I just wanted at least certain people to get punched. Like the author spends countless chapters upon chapters describing in awful detail how badly our main characters are slandered and wronged, but there’s no satisfying confrontation to make up for it.

And how do I put this... honestly, no matter how bad Shi Mei’s backstory might be, I have absolutely no sympathy for him. Zero. Zilch. So so so so soooooo many lives ruined just among the named characters alone. Yadda yadda “my people have been horribly oppressed and dehumanized forever” all sounds good until you see the entire first world that was literally wiped out. The second world that was also brutalized including all these innocent people who should have gotten a second chance at life. Even just the absolutely nightmarish fate (in both lives) that he put upon poor Mo Ran and Chu Wanning is irredeemable. He tries to be all “oh I at least love Shizun”—No. No. That’s basically saying “oh I destroyed your home, twisted your love into a distorted monster, and brutally murdered literally everyone you care about... but at least I spared your life! Aren’t I nice?” Fuck him. He literally ruined everything for the Life-Death Peak family. Fuck that fake-ass piece of shit.

Oh also Xue Meng got screwed in that his ending is “happy” but really depressing as hell. He’s basically alone, stuck in his position of authority for the rest of his life without ever getting the chance to be a kid again.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    kay12, Tintl, alexfilia and 5 others like this.
  15. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are fast..
    am stuck at 60-80 feathered tribe illusion.. boring arc
    btw, which chapter does romance/ cognizant romance begin?

16. Szara

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 99 - MoRan realizes he was wrong about Shizun. He no longer hates Shizun.

Ch 129 - MoRan tells Shizun that he will stay by his side for the rest of his life.

Shizun starts having sex dreams about TaXian Jun around this time. I don't remember when, exactly.

Ch 141 - Shizun is taking a cold shower to relieve his... arousal. MoRan finds him naked in the shower and helps wash his back.

Ch 143 - MoRan FINALLY realizes that he's in love with Shizun and not ShiMei (took him long enough...)

Ch 151 - they both jerk off while thinking of each other. Shizun could hear MoRan in the other room (lol)

Ch 174 - MoRan finds an old item of his in Shizun’s pocket, and starts to realize that Shizun might like him back. He has hope for the first time.

Ch 179 - MoRan confesses to Shizun that he is in love with him.

Ch 185 - MoRan & Shizun are secretly making out in the woods. Xue Meng catches them. MoRan says they are looking for a candy-monster, and Xue Meng believes them, lol.

Ch 188 - The first sex scene between ML & MC in the current timeline. They didn't go all the way 'tho because MoRan still is guilty of how he treated Shizun in the past...

It was a LONG time before they officially got together, and I thought that after they both confirmed their feelings for each other, the rest of the story would be smooth sailing... but NOPE! Towards the end, it's angst-angst-angst :blobsob:

The extras/epilogue is pretty funny! Although it's really bad MTL and difficult for me to understand...

So by the end of the story, MoRan has a split-personality and shares the same body with TaXian Jun.

During one of Shizun’s birthdays, the "TaXian Jun personality" is dominant and controls the body. TXJ says that he only knows how to express his love to Shizun in two ways--
    1. Have lots of sex with Shizun
    2. Give him money
    So on Shizun’s first birthday together, TXJ fucked him a bunch of times, then the next morning, he tries to give Shizun many treasure chests filled with gold.

Of course, Shizun was offended, as if TXJ was paying him off like a prostitute, so he beat up TXJ in anger.

TXJ was confused as to why Shizun was so angry, and he thought, "Should I have given him money BEFORE sex, or during sex for each sex act?" :facepalm::blobrofl:

So anyway, one year passes by and Shizun’s birthday is coming up again. This time, MoRan wants to make sure that he is in control, and won't make the same stupid mistake like TXJ. However, MoRan doesn't know what to give Shizun...

Do you guys remember back in Ch185 when ML & MC were secretly making out in the woods? Well, Xue Meng caught them sneaking around and was suspicious...

Back then, MoRan made up a lie about he and shizun were out looking for the Candy Monster in the woods to trick XueMeng...

Well guess what?! THE CANDY MONSTER ACTUALLY EXISTS! :blobrofl: (haha, I did NOT see that one coming...)

MoRan was also shocked as hell, because it was just a lie he told to XueMeng...

Anyway, the Candy Monster showed up and gave MoRan a magic box that you could teleport inside. Inside the box is a magical village with spiritual monsters.

So MoRan starts exchanging things with the villagers, and they gave him supplies, which he used to build a house for Shizun’s birthday present surprise.

So it's days before Shizun’s birthday, and TaXian Jun is in control of the body again. However, he is jealous that Shizun’s likes the other personality (MoRan) more. TXJ is determined to out-do MoRan and give Shizun a better birthday present.

TXJ calls over the puppy that Shizun adopted, and bribes the dog with food to bring back MoRan’s birthday present for Shizun.

The puppy digs up the magic box and brings it back to TXJ. However, TXJ doesn't know how to open the box, and plans to throw away MoRan’s birthday present.

By chance, TXJ said the secret password that opens the magic box. (It was something like, "Better not give gold", which referred to what TXJ gave Shizun last birthday, and made Shizun super angry lol).

So TXJ enters the magic box and sees the house that MoRan was building for Shizun. He gets jealous and wants to destroy it, but he doesn't want to make Shizun sad, either.

So TXJ decides that he will build something even better for Shizun! He talks to the CandyMonster, who tells TXJ that he can exchange things for building materials.

The CandyMonster says that it will help TXJ build a great house, but it wants (human) cultivators in exchange...

So TXJ decides to go around kidnapping Shizun’s friends to sacrifice them to the CandyMonster :blobfearful: So yeah, he kidnapped Xue Meng and a bunch of other people & trapped them inside the magic box :blobsweat:

So Shizun’s birthday arrives, and MoRan’s personality is in control again. However, the magic box was moved, and MoRan realized that TXJ must've found out about it...

They go inside the box because MoRan wanted to show Shizun his birthday present (house) that he built...

...and they were surprised to find that Xue Meng & their other friends were tied-up inside the Candy village! :blobsweat_2:

So they untied the prisoners and had a nice birthday party dinner inside the magic village.

And at the end, Xue Meng said to MoRan "I guess you didn't lie to me after all-- there really is a Candy Monster!"

MoRan: "............."

:blobsweat_2: Super funny! I just wished it was better translated.

EDIT: I’m an idiot, and I realized that I mixed up MC & ML. Sorry, it’s fixed now!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    kay12, lailaabean, alexfilia and 10 others like this.
  17. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks but you confused me so much. Here in the novel
    MC = Main Character= Mo Ran
    ML = Male Lead = Chu Wan Ning = Shizun
    But you wrote them opposite

rosierosie likes this.
  18. Szara

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I’m such a derp! I just automatically think of ML = top. (Yeah, i just realized i mixed em up).

Sorry, I’ll go back to fix it :blobtired:

Neelambori likes this.
  19. Anna134

Anna134 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you send me the link...??!
    Thank you!

20. Chinnzz

Chinnzz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow..Im up to the second book still waiting for translation but I felt like there was something up with that shi Mei guy.....how did it end please tell me.........