Spoiler Transmigrating as the Dead Fiance of the Movie Emperor (穿成影帝作死未婚夫[穿书])

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jadeite524, Jan 1, 2020.

1. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that the one where the master keeps picking the same disciple? For some reason she(the disciple) keeps dying over and over again?

If its the one i am thinking about. I heard there was a live drama. I haven't seen it or read the novel.

Thanks ill look into it later.

2. Aforia

Aforia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow if that’s the case then without spoiling much let’s say her bodies are a somewhat dispensable commodity but her master is not too happy about that. Also, all of her incarnations are hilarious! About pms thingy, because she first came with her own body which is obviously kinda not heaven-bending, she took a lot of time to start cultivation and her master had his eyes opened to some of the natural mechanisms of women’s body blobmelt_thumbs

3. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ending

MC and ML in the ‘real life’ travel game / show was like lovely dovey paving their way to confess. There are some face slapping and bad elements in the show but these were easily taken care of. When the show was televised, their fans was in an uproar over their reactions but still find lots of excuses for them but there is an increased of CP fans.

ML took the opportunity of the travel show (after the film) to go on a holiday with MC (where ML Booked a whole island) and then ML proposed to MC and gift him with a wedding ring. ML designed the ring himself even though he is bad at drawing but he learn to draw an animal just to be able design their ring. MC at one point panics cause the ring was accidentally seen by his fans but his fans find excuses for him even though some has kind of detect something.

One of the film where MC is the main actor has been nominated in an international award and MC said to ML that if he win the best actor award he want to let the relationship out of the cat. ML said even if he do not win he do not mind waiting for 5 years so MC not to be too pressured. ML even immediately help find all kind of excuses for MC if he does not win. MC did win the award resulting in a hubris back home since he is so young and also this is his first movie. and then ML and MC confess their relationship online and it is like pouring water into hot pan.

MC and ML is now opening wearing their rings and planning their wedding. before that MC confessed to ML about his actual origins that he is transmigrator and he know all these cause of his upbringing and the fact he is an orphan. MC did not tell ML that he is in a book / novel though. They start showing ‘dog food’ to their fans with pictures of their award together, their marriage certificate and matching ring.

The story ended with their wedding ceremony and honeymoon

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  4. azinine

azinine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers @Jadeite524 :blobicecreamlove:

Just right when I was looking into rainbowturtle's reading list and looking for spoilers! :bloblove:

5. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for all the spoilers!

I agree with how this may not be BL novel. I think I can imagine how my brain will forget that this is BL LOL since it's totally weird with how it's not 3rd gender/abo world where male can give birth but it's onyl MC and WM can get pregnant. Well, it's surely only happened in a novel LOL pun intended

I'm curious tho, how ML can be considered not good parent or maybe doesnt have good parenting skill?

6. just_areader2

just_areader2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, they do go a bit into the pregnancy process. The couple goes to a private hospital and gets a medical checkup. There's talk about how MC is the first male to become pregnant (although later WM is also pregnant). It's not normal in that world for men to be able to conceive, though homosexual marriages are acceptable. ML adopted the kid way before MC came in the picture, and they didn't even know that MC was pregnant at first. The reason given in the novel for why MC and WM got pregnant was that it might have been that the original novel was a mpreg one (MC didn't finish the book so he guessed that it was an mpreg one after he was found pregnant). Since MC was together with ML, the original ML in the book, he could become pregnant because his partner was ML. WM was the original shou in the book and could get pregnant due to this reason (his own constitution, being able to be pregnant as the shou) as well.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  7. just_areader2

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is strict as a parent because of his own upbringing (his family loved him, but weren't openly affectionate). It's not that he didn't love the kid, he just didn't come home as often and didn't know that he was sensitive. When he introduced MC to his kid, he told MC that the kid was a very smart and quiet child. He's proud of him. MC was adopted and experienced with kids so he showed more affection, and ML was enlightened from observing that. So he's more like an awkward and very busy first-time dad than bad parent, really.

8. just_areader2

Reading List:
    Link
    Fun facts about MC!

MC has a mafia background, he was adopted by the head of a mafia gang from the orphanage. That's why he knew how Qi, the adopted child, might be feeling. And considered his feelings later when they had their own baby.

He had a younger brother who he basically brought up (thus the experience with kids). MC was being brought up as the future head of the mafia. MC also has a habit of recording conversations (because of a past incident which caused him to want to make sure he had solid proof to defend himself). He knows how to draw and creates an account on weibo to post the comics that he makes called To Mr. Q (referring to Qi, the child). He knows how to shoot, can fight, has fast reflexes and agility, and can speak different languages.

But he can't sing on beat. He ends up rapping? Lol he went on a show that's like Running Man and won but the prizes/punishment was that he had to sing, and he ended up making a children's song like a rap.

9. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That mafia background is also interesting point! And am glad to see this one is the 'I dont want to inherit bad money business, let's all live happily and not doing bad things' stereotype.

So, MC relationship with his adopted parents was good? The head mafia, his adopted father didnt treat him bad?
    And the younger brother, was it blood related or adopted too? If it's blood related, so the head mafia adopted both of them? Or what?

Rapping a children song LOL and writing a children story for his (adopted) son is just too much cute.
    Is the child liked MC? And when he pregnant, did the child feel happy by it?

Poor_Hero likes this.
  10. just_areader2

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, MC's relationship with his adopted parents were good. It was a warm family, even though they were mafia. I think the younger brother was the adopted parents' own child or adopted afterwards (as a baby). He wasn't MC's biological brother.

The child loved MC. At first he didn't react that passionately to MC, not like extremely unaccepting but more quiet and doing his own thing (he was playing a chess game against himself). He reached a stalemate in the game and MC made a move that broke it immediately. So then they spent time with MC teaching Qi moves and Qi repeating the moves and learning them. Qi is very smart and patient.

Yeah, Qi was accepting of the new child because MC (and ML) made it a point to tell him what was going on. Qi has a good (male) friend from school who takes care of him too.

mmem, Kleep, Zhen_Qing and 4 others like this.
  11. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, it's like ...... adoption is the main theme...

Cute bun ne
    And already has future aide lol
    Do I see a flag CP for Qi XD Sure wanna read their story

12. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
  13. totoroteddy

totoroteddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I try to avoid mpreg novels. They are kinda weird to me. It just doesn't make any sense. :blobunamused:

14. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol more realistic than time travel and quick transmigrations though. If we wanted to read realistic stories, we wouldn't be reading most of these novels. We read to escape realism, and if the story is enjoyable, we'll forgive any logic flaws.

mmem, Celebration, Junoan and 3 others like this.
  15. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Curious.. I see many spoiler about white lotus but what about mc’s ex who cheat and beaten up by him. Also about wei who seem friend with white lotus but he appear ask for help to mc by fake act love you front unknown group. Wei is good person like ally or just small role in this story

mmem likes this.
  16. just_areader2

Reading List:
    Link
    Scum ex-boyfriend does come back later (but he's small fry). Wei Lan is an important character, he isn't really interested in the mc pairing lol

Kumarae and mmem like this.