Discussion what do you think about AI dungeon?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Takeru Takaishi, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Takeru Takaishi

Takeru Takaishi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... AI generated semi-coherent story feel like crack to me. I've been spending yesterday to write my own storyline, that I forget to read my daily novel.

Will it be soon we can get a AI for tabletop GM? What do you think? When can we get a coherent AI generated Xianxia?

play store |

2. Yog-Sothoth

Yog-Sothoth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It sucks. It forgets what was going on even in previous action.
    Not even talking about keeping track of inventory.
    On my first try, my Knight sent to kill a dragon, found in his bag some object wrapped in cloth, unwrapped It to find a woman inside, who then proceeded to tell a story about how she had been a slave and then ended up killed. Makes sense, right?

3. Siebzehn

Siebzehn 95% Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    i got caught in a loop. It was something about a hurt human who you couldnt kill, heal or run away from.

4. Ilisle

Ilisle Lord of the Northern Guards

Reading List:
    Link
  5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, i've read novels that made less sense.

imK and Ignus like this.
  6. Milanin

Milanin [Reader] [???] [Freeloader]

Reading List:
    Link
    If you mean the AI dungeon version 1 that is on the app store... Every time I start a fantasy noble setting, I'm in a keep sleeping in the office, being woken up by my aide telling me we were being besieged by a orc Horde, afterwards my aide grabs his bag of coins and dashes out the door. My possessions being a bag of coins and a dagger.
    The furthest I managed to keep the story coherent was when I exited the office noticed a group of orcs in front of the door after I passed through it, dodging low between them when they raised their weapons to attack me, reaching the outside, where I saw a battle unfolding. I shouted for my knights to mount up and the fastest one to run to the nearest garrison for backup, ordering the rest to charge at the orcs while I mounted up and lead the civilians away towards a nearby forest. Soon I had noticed that some of the orcs were following so I yelled profanities at them while veering away from the group, managing to separate them from the civilians. In the forest I ran into a few groups of them and I got surrounded by a few orcs after managing to outrun some groups. I reined my horse to charge at the orcs and it raised it self and hit two in front with its hooves and stormed through the orcs during which I suffered a shallow wound to my left leg. I forced my horse to gallop through the forest and arrived at a clearing where I met a platoon of soldiers and cavalry. I told them of the situation and they suggested that we storm back towards the keep. I agreed but first requested a weapon if they had any spares, upon which I recieved a sword. We stormed at the enemies at the keep and defeated numerous but more kept coming. Some of the soldiers then mentioned that they felt some kind of magical energy flowing with the arriving orcs. I asked if they knew which direction it was from and they said a local town. I ordered a forced march while cutting through the enemies and we arrived at the town not too long after. We noticed that the town's walls were under siege but had already been breached in some areas. We provided assistance and massacred the enemies attacking the walls from the outside. We recieved words of gratitude and some warning that it would be safer to stay outside the walls. Inquiring into why it would be safer outside gave me information about a group of orcs with magical powers that were attacking the town from the inside. After thanking them for the warning I still decided to push into the town, clearing orcs along the way and was ambushed from an alleyway whereby an orc knocked me off my horse, knocking the sword out of my hand and picked me up by my arm, bringing myself up to its face. It then proceeded to speak some words and I felt like I shouldn't allow it to finish saying whatever it was trying to, so I took the dagger with my free hand and stabbed it in the throat with it. But, I had been too late. With sounds of screaming and shouts of pain ringing behind me. After falling down and turning around, I noticed a unnatural stone wall that wasn't there before, it's protruding spikes having impaled some soldiers and a pitfall where there used to be road, with more injured or dead impaled inside. The wall of a nearby house had collapsed under the phenomena and revealed people, slaughtered, dismembered, crushed, with the most impactful being the dismembered body of a child missing its head. ... ... Then I was suddenly rock climbing inside a cave with rope that I had on hand!? And I just quit.

7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Apocalypse. Kill everyone. Find woman. Start fapping.
    She'll be startled but accept it because there's no one left. :aww:

XenoRaku likes this.
  8. XenoRaku

XenoRaku 「Punished Lolicon」「Ugly Bastard」「Haunted」「NEET」

Reading List:
    Link
    >Played as knight
    >evil dragon appears
    > spams "Mate with me!"
    >Dragon gets creeped out and started running away
    >I chase down dragon whilst screaming "Mate with me!" in the middle of the forest
    >Dragon stops running away and asks why I'm doing this
    >Replied with "I'm Lonely"
    >Dragon replies with "Aren't we all" and flies away
    >Reports back to the king
    >King took pity on me and said he will introduce me to a dragon
    >shocked.jpeg
    >King is a femal dragon girl in disguise
    >Dragon girls proposed to me
    >score.bmp
    >Accept proposal
    >Me with sfw turned off *wink wink*
    >happy end

i have screenshots of this session but im on mobile so ill dill do it tomorow

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
    elengee likes this.
  9. heyjohnny

heyjohnny New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't tried it yet but I heard many positive reviews about this game

10. Llamadragon

Llamadragon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's amusing for idea prompts, but not for stories really. They're just not coherent enough.

elengee likes this.