LCD The Results From When I Time Leaped to My Second Year of High School and Confessed to the Teacher

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by redleaf97, Oct 11, 2019.

1. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Associated Names

Kou 2 ni Time Leaped Shita Ore ga, Touji suki Datta Sensei ni Kokutta Kekka
    高2にタイムリープした俺が、当時好きだった先生に告った結果

Description

I was a corporate worker in my 30’s, when I woke up and found that I had time leaped to the spring of my second year of high school. At the time, there was a teacher that I had regretted not confessing to, so I confessed to her in the heat of the moment, and now we’re dating! However, the teacher is one who would make any man a good for nothing person, so I end up being spoiled by her a lot.

While secretly dating my overworked teacher (lover), a sweet school life filled with flirting awaits. A 2nd year high schooler with a 30 year old me on the inside and the teacher (lover) that I want to pamper, our everyday romantic comedy begin

Synopsis: MC traveling back in time, from time to time searching for true ending(happy ending). This book is so fluffy warms my heart reading it. MC passion pursuing the teacher while making sure he doesn't left with regrets. Every time MC have regrets in the future he will return back in time to fix it.

ranting: HOW DID THIS STILL DO NOT HAVE LCD FORUM!

gazelle likes this.
  2. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. KukiAme

KukiAme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    airhead teacher and tsundere brocon ._. ah what fulfilling life

4. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there a spoiler thread I missed for this? Or anyone who could give detailed spoilers?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020