Discussion Coronavirus

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Koumika, Jan 26, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to hospital for check-up !!! :blobpoliceangry::blobpoliceangry::blobpoliceangry::blobpoliceangry:
    If it a regular cold, then it's fine :blobsick::blobsick::blobsick:
    But if it's Virus, I shall pray for you !!! :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream:

Koumika likes this.
  2. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    The story about China's biochemical laboratory studying the current form of Coronavirus in Wuhan is true. Supposedly, it's the only lab with BSL-4 certification, that studies the most dangerous of biochemical threats. Experts warned in 2017 that putting a lab in the middle of a highly populated city in the mainland could've been disasterous. And now Wuhan is ground zero.

Whether the virus did escape from the lab and infected the populace from there, Ai-chan doesn't think we will ever know for sure. If it's true, China's government will definitely want to cover it up to avoid rioting and blame it on the Japanese and the Americans as usual. Already, there are propaganda blaming the Americans for attacking China through the virus.

3. Koumika

Koumika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no harm to go check to a clinic or hospital for precaution.

Common human coronaviruses
    Common human coronaviruses, including types 229E, NL63, OC43, and HKU1, usually cause mild to moderate upper-respiratory tract illnesses, like the common cold. Most people get infected with these viruses at some point in their lives. These illnesses usually only last for a short amount of time. Symptoms may include :
    • Runny nose
    • Headache
    • Cough
    • Sore throat
    • Fever
    • A general feeling of being unwell
    Other human coronaviruses
    Two other human coronaviruses, MERS-CoV and SARS-CoV have been known to frequently cause severe symptoms. MERS symptoms usually include fever, cough, and shortness of breath which often progress to pneumonia (an infection of the lungs caused by fungi, bacteria, or viruses). About 3 or 4 out of every 10 patients reported with MERS have died. MERS cases continue to occur, primarily in the Arabian Peninsula. SARS symptoms often included fever, chills, and body aches which usually progressed to pneumonia. No human cases of SARS have been reported anywhere in the world since 2004.

Link : https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/about/symptoms.html

4. Minokyuu

Minokyuu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but going to a hospital increases the chance of a person getting it :/, so literally the best way is just to isolate yourself.

5. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    fake news is everywhere. Be wise, don't think it's not in your own backyard.

Minokyuu and Koumika like this.
  6. Koumika

Koumika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, about the biochemical lab studying coronavirus are true. I suspect that the leak out of the virus are really from the lab, but it's unknown for sure.

Ai chan likes this.
  7. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    \
    Haha that is exactly how I think the HIV virus spread....and the Chupacabra. >_> I used to work in labs back in the day....not always the best at biosecurity in universities back then. >_>

Ai chan and Koumika like this.
  8. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    4 here...

getting a sore throat and runny nose.
    I choose to believe it's because of the new year goodies

Koumika likes this.
  9. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want to just talk about the virus, make a thread without beginning it by blaming China for the virus.

Because, and it's way too early in the morning for me to be saying this again, no politics on the forums. :blobsleeping:

Lazriser, hajiko and DragonMage18 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.