Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right, when I saw it, I just got to share!!:aww::aww:

I have tried using my phone Paypal to pay for something online, but that was in my country, I haven't tried using it while overseas, this is what I am worrying about. I hope you're right about the Wi-Fi doesn't affect it, because I really want it to work, since I want my Yiling Laozu Nendoroid!!! :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

I am getting so annoyed at one seller from Ebay, because it says the item was shipped, but that was like 2 weeks ago, where they have provided the tracking, it says "Tracking # provided", but I can't track anything further after that... :blob_teary: When I contacted them, they told me it's within the time-frame, and I should wait a few more days, but honestly, I just want to know that it's 'in transit'... And it have left the country! I don't want it to be like "not trackable", or "no updates".... Urgh :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I hope for your case, you will get it soon, though you know that MDZS Clothes you bought, you should really wash it first before wearing it, since it came from China, and you know what's happening now... :blobupset: I bought two mouth mask today, and it was from China as well... :facepalm::facepalm: So I have to wash it 3 times, 3 times!!! Just in case...

And sad news is... It's already been confirmed 4 victims in Australia, 1 in Melbourne (though they said the one in Melbourne seems to have cured from the fever...), and 3 in my state, 3!!! I am really living in fear right now, because I have to do public transport for like 1 hour and 30 minutes each day, I really hope they won't spread more than this... :blobtired::blobtired::blobtired:'

This is like an apocalypse, and I HATE it!! :blobsob::blobsob:

Not funny, lolll :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Yeah, same here, lighter one for me, since the one I had recently was too strong for my taste :blobtired:

Wash it first before wearing it

Well, for your sake, I hope it doesn't too haha

It all started because of a JOKE panel, where one of the EXR translator was doing it for the XueXiao shippers, how Xue Yang was complimenting about Xiao Xingchen eyes or something, and then I think some anti who view that ship was toxic started dissing the translation, even when it was clearly intended as a joke. Honestly, those idiots doesn't even know how to take a joke, and really REALLY ruined it for everyone! :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

This is why a part of me doesn't want MDZS to become too popular, because with the immense popularity, there will be haters also, and we don't want to attract those toxicity into the fandom... :blobexpressionless::facepalm:

I hope so too... I also hope to get more MDZS merch, maybe I should start doing some art of my own, so I can trade in or something :blobcheeky:
    But my art is not that great, compared to those really good ones, the last time I drew, I drew on Wei Ying haha :blobsweat:
    [​IMG]

I see, for your anime convention, is that during Summer or Winter for you?
    I only wore one year, and I didn't want to wear again, since the wig makes me feel uncomfortable afterwards, but someone did ask for my photo, so I guess it wasn't all wasted haha. I guess when it comes to Cosplay, you should wear it when you feel comfortable, maybe you can wear the one you got recently to the convention :)

True, then I wish you success :)

Hahaha, I am afraid now... I need to check my MDZS Novel to see if it's affected. Some manga I have the pages did turn yellow :blobcry: But aside from that it's still in good condition :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:

Yeah, it would be lol. I ended up getting the CQL photo-album previously anyway, but not the official one I guess, this one I got have the poster, the 2 bookmark, and the photo album of CQL, it looks real nice though :aww:

There's more of course, but these are just a few pages (lol)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yeah, he is, at least that fanfic stayed true to his character in canon, even if this was intended to be AU (modern world)

Yup, and fierce when protecting :blobmelt::blobicecreamlove: I also read that Leo are known for their loyalty, and consistency. They are dedicated friends and lovers who put their heart into every relationship. (Fittingly, the Leo sign governs the heart.) So... yeah, I feel that Yibo sure gives off a cold aura that keeps everyone at a distance at first, but if he really love someone, then he puts his heart into loving that person :aww::aww:

Oh okay, not sure since I haven't touched the manhua in ages, but you'll see it one day, at least there are people still translating the Ling Qi manhua, but for MDZS, thanks to those idiots, it's now cancelled by EXR :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Some people just click, and I feel for both of them, it's that, although they've met way before the filming of CQL, they met in Day Day Up, but not even then, but at a garden, when they both so happen to be there. There's a video showing that as well, so if this is not fate, I don't know what is :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    Some even speculate that Wang Yibo went to audition for the role Lan Zhan when he knows Xiao Zhan will be in it, although these are all just fans speculation, so there's no definite conclusion, but oh well, why not add this to my head-canon too lmao. But I do feel that there was already something that started from Yibo's end when they met in Day Day Up for the first time, but that's just through what I see

And yeah, they both does, but usually it's Yibo on Xiao Zhan lol, he can write one full paragraph praising Xiao Zhan without holding back, which lead to Xiao Zhan telling him when he saw him typing it "mercy, that's enough" (lol), yet Yibo kept typing the praises, it was so endearing to watch :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Same here, I hope that both of them could last till the end of time, and be happy together :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: And I hope they are both doing good despite this deadly virus currently happening :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Yibo pretty much did in his own indirect way in one of the interview :blobamused::blobamused:
    I'll PM you that link since I don't feel comfortable sharing this in public, exposing this. Will tell you all about it in there :blobamused:
    :blobamused:

Haha, good MV to compare :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

You could always mark this down on your phone or something haha

I feel for you here, it's hard to tell her when she only show you this side to her being so close minded about this, in fact this is why most people (who are in those type of relationship) can't be honest and reveal this to their parents...

I don't think it's right to disown your child just because they are part of the LGBT community because that's selfish, and not considerate of that person's feelings.

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

You know what I just found out? Apparently, people from Wuhan who are supposedly be in a total lockdown, because flights in and out of Wuhan are now closed/locked, but yet, they didn't consider locking down the road too, so people from Wuhan can still drive to Guangzhou, and catch a flight to another country, one Chinese Girl said she drove to Guangzhou and visited Japan, which was contracted this virus, and now , Japan have confirmed cases of this disease as well, she was so selfish!! Those she came in contact with, would have probably got this virus too!!! Thanks to her selfishness, just what the hell is wrong with people!!! :blobtriumph::blobtriumph::blobtriumph::blobtriumph::blobtriumph::blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:

You should also take precautions, since Singapore is small, wear mouth-mask if you need to, and wash your hands often. :blob_teary:

Lol, what a funny experience, if I were you, I'll be like, "Sorry, I don't know Chinese, can you please explain in English?" :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Yeah, they weren't satisfied with what they got. But Yibo didn't want to do those poses, and Xiao Zhan apparently understood this so he protected Yibo from doing it again, since he was the Team Leader of his team that won, and what the Team Leader said, goes, since they were the one who made the rules :aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Yeah, ofcourse they are BJYX fans afterall :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: Much better in supporting them when they made that sign to show their support :bloblove::bloblove:

True, in order for him to reveal, he would have to trust them. I think after so many years of filming Day Day Up, they're like a family now, and they are quite protective (from what I've seen) when it comes to Yibo's relationship, but I do think he only told them recently (from what I can tell). It's always nice to have those kind of family in the entertainment industry, and if they can still support him after this, they are good people in my eyes (y)(y)

Oh, check this out, I saw this at a Claw Machine in my country today :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    When I saw this, I was like "Got to take a photo to show you this" xD
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  2. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy Chinese New Year, Ai Xin 妹妹
    Hoping you good health as well, especially with what's happening with the virus at the moment...
    Stay safe! :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:

And wash your hands regularly too!!!:sweating_profusely:

I feel like rarely anyone comment in here anymore... :blobsalt::blobsalt: since I am only talking to Setsuna at the moment, and you too, if you're in here.

Haha, I will do my best :blob_blush::blob_blush:

YUP, I have already seen this one!! :aww::aww: So pretty! :bloblove::bloblove:

You're welcome :blob_patpat::blob_patpat:

Oh yes, true, I look forward for that one over the Japanese Dub of the MDZS anime to be honest :blobsalt:

On a sad note, Exiled Rebels have dropped the MDZS Manhua translations because of the anti's... :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Yeah, it is, it's confirmed by the Audio Drama staff, and MXTX who assisted them with this, that Wei Ying is indeed carrying his sword again in that Yunmeng extra. MXTX did confirm in an interview that it is possible for Wei Ying to form a GC again, especially when he's with Lan Zhan, since Lan Zhan will surely help him :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Wei Ying really has been through so much sacrifice :blob_teary::blob_teary: , he deserves to be happy at the end!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Just teasing, I know they are :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

My cover? I thought I have showed you already? haha. Well I hope you will get yours soon :blobwink:

It has, since it's been a while :blobcatblush:blobmelt_thumbs

I hope so too, at this rate, I don't think I will be going to China on my end in May :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: I would still want to visit Singapore though, because I don't want to not visit Singapore again, last time I wanted to go, the whole Sars happened in 2003(??) and now this, again, it's a nightmare... :blob_teary::blob_teary::blobdead::blobdead: I will be wearing mouth mask, in my country too... :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Ahh, I hope so for your sake, but you can share the photo's in here when you do :cookie::cookie:

Oh, sounds like a good plan :aww:, thanks AiXin 妹妹, if we do get that chance to meet up, will let you know :blobwink:

I am wanting to get the limited edition one for the goodies, so I am going to check back on the release date, since you can't pre-order now :blobconfounded:

AI Xin likes this.
  4. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed. Hygiene is important in this case. :blobtired:

Thank you, and same goes to everyone. Stay safe and take care. :blobsmilehappy:

It's expected but maybe when season 3 and the Japanese dub releases, readers will come in, slowly? :sushi_sleeping:

:bloblove:

Same on my end :cookie:
    Ehhh? Really? I've just been reading the raws so I didn't realize...that's sad. :blob_teary: *sigh* What happened this time? I missed out didn't I? :blobunamused:

Hehe, you did say you wanted to cover 忘羡... lol :cookie: I think we thought differently of what we wrote of 'cover? :blobsweat_2:

Oh right, SARS. I was a year old when that happened but it seemed bad looking back at the articles. But it seems that this nCoV is worse than that. I hope you will get to visit Singapore as planned, but if anything, don't rush nor force it. It's best to wear it, since in Australia there's already been a case of two or three victims? Someone actually speculated there might a plague, considering that all the major plague breakout in history were 1820, 1920.

Mn. :blobhighfive:

Ah that's true. Well, I hope you'll be able to get your hands on them :blobReach:

Sauling likes this.
  5. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 50 is up! Still, Happy Chinese New Year!

:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    Sexy times with Wangxian
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/20963498

6. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    ya the stupid virus is spreadin cause of some ppl tat do not learn at all :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobdevil::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: they tryin to create a freakin zombie apocalypse? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: or tryin to kill all the humans
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa where u studyin sia? sound like u studyin overseas sia or some school like kaplan or something hahha, was miss 4 yrs of school?:blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: wat happen tat u miss 4 yrs of school.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) i saw it on twitter wanted to share oso but u were first ahhaha(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
    :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat: it should work or maybe they will accept payment b4 relasing it and maybe u can pay it b4 u fly overseas.
    :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:, they will always say within the time frame :blobjoy::blobjoy::facepalm::facepalm:havin no updates is no good :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:
    yup don worry whenever buy new clothes will wash it first and those clothes i went through hand washin 2 to 3 times b4 just soakin it and my mom took it and threw into the machine to wash ahhahaha, and i srucb it hard hahahahahah. wa yup just to be safe u got the gd mask? or those normal mask
    :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: my mom came in and say need to wear mask and wash hand and sanitze it and cannot touch face or eyes since this one no joke its worse den SARS. though they say it can be killed by alcohol and high tempertuare LOLOL
    no one likes it its annoyin and u don knw when or hu has it and its everywhere :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: and hav to be extra careful
    :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    u drink?
    yup i wash all my new clothes b4 wearin
    if not i will cry ahhahahah
    WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek: KILL TAT PERSON WTH CANT TAKE A JOKE:blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:. the person need a life omg :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    true there will always be haters for everything. we don need those toxic ppl in the fandom
    :bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh: its wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better den my own drawin 10x better ahhahahahha u should try draw more den exchange hahahhaha
    we don hav winter its summer everyday, though there is 4 seasons too in SG hav monsoon season, haze season, durain season and one more always forget wat it is ahhahahah :blobjoy:.
    will wear the kimetsu no yaiba cloak i got from last yr AFA hahahahha on the nxt convetion
    its just the paper quailty of the manga sold in SG dropped wif time and drop from the white and gd quailty to too super thin and look brownish but white paper and do easily tear or get soaked and turn yellow
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: the 2 handsome boyssssssssssssssssssss look so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    governs the heart as in follow the heart? and do wat the heart tells? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the both of them *screams for no reason* hahahahahha at first he does seem cold and anti social but guess those type r the most loyal and will love the person wif every fibre of their being.
    yup fk *throw table at tat stupid person* they need to get a life and learn to take a joke
    ohhh wat garden? the day day up where they first meet is when wan watch it ahhahah.
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa go audition for the role of lan zhan :blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused:hmmm i see wat yibo did there :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    hahhaha the one where they were at sina eiditing company rite where they type about each other and yibo wrote alot and xiao zhan was like ehhh enough enough ok stop it, den press the back key and yibo like slap his hand away den type and post ahhahahahahahahaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    they hav to be extra cautious and i think they oso cannot go out of the ocuntry since on lockdown?
    (y)(y)(y)(y)
    indeed it is ahhahahahahah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    though hard since they don say exactly when so always end up missing it ahhahah need to ask my fren hu goes there every yr ahahah
    i didnt even tell my close friends afraid tat they will be upset and not accpect but they were like knn u as if we will do tat, we won care as long as u r u and safe and happy den its ok, they were so pissed tat i didnt evn consult them b4 goin to do the surgery, :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:, though i knew they won care about all those and r open minded yet some hw still had a small part tat was afraid. which they understood thank god hahahha.
    WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF:blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:wtf like tat girl tat flew to paris just to meet her frens when she has fever and cough fk sia this kind of ppl they fkin tryin to destroy the whole human population is it, knn y go japan might as well go to india where all the fkin rapers r and kill them wif the virus and not bring to other country. even US oso kena sia :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    yup will do singapore so small knn those annoyin virus, malaysia or phlipines sgin the petion to ban china ppl from entering their country, and SG should oso lolololol.
    hahahah and they will be like huh english? den contiunes to speak in chinese ahhahahahahah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    which fan meetin was that, i watched the tanjing fan meeting where JGY grab LXC waist to keep him from fallin in the pushin each other off the circle they standin hahhah
    (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) need mroe of this ppl in the world

Sauling likes this.
  7. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
  8. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    baka8roukanako likes this.
  10. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    And I'm honestly tired of some people saying this is only a small percentage and it's not that severe :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: Because THIS WHOLE THING STARTED WITH THAT SMALL PERCENTAGE!! (And look where that got us...) :blobupset::blobupset::blobupset: You know I am pretty much seeing this as an apocalypse right now (and I hate zombies... but with the rate how people are being infected, I am really honestly living in fear... I really hope it will all end soon and we will develop a cure for this :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

I see LOL, well in the end, it doesn't matter who shared, as long as it's shared in the end :blobjoy::blobjoy:

I'm hoping it will work... And no, unfortunately they don't accept payment before releasing, if they do, I would have paid them already :blob_teary::blob_teary:

They do.... And yes, having no updates is certainly no good... :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

That's good that you wash it before wearing it. I normally don't though, maybe I should now.. :blobupset:
    I got some of the normal masks, and one that is fabric mask because I don't want to keep buying it, it will cost a lot, so I thought why not get the fabric one so after use, I'll just wash it... But then I saw this post on facebook :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blob_teary::blob_teary: And check out this article also...

To me, I do feel it's worse than SARS... :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: Wait, high temperature as in the heat? Well, should I be happy it's super hot now in our country? :blobsalt::blobsalt: Honestly, with all this washing etc, I am afraid I will end up getting Mysophobia... :blobdead::blobdead:

But yes, don't touch eyes or your nose they said. I don't know how to kill it with alcohol though? But I've bought Hand Santilizer and Anti Bacterial Wipes on my end.

Please stay safe everyone... I am honestly worried not just for myself, my country (those around me), but I am also worrying about people in China and Hong Kong as well. I really hope Xiao Zhan and Yibo is safe, because I'm worried about them on my end. Whatever it is, please let this end soon, praying it would, and that thing will return to normal.. :blob_teary::blob_teary:

On special occasions I do. What about you?

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Haha, don't cry, there there. :blob_patpat::blob_patpat:

Well according to someone who shared the link to EXR announcements, it looks like it's a pile of things that got escalated to this stage, so it wasn't just on that joke panel... But those anti's have been dissing the translations to EXR and calling them Fujoushi's or something... You can check out that link in here. In my opinion, all this will be settled nicely without all this calling out names etc, I still hate that person who made EXR cancelled their manhua translation though... Since we are call, what? Fujoushi's for shipping BL? Calling us names like that? How would they like if someone call them homophobic to get a taste of their own medicine... :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: This is something I would say, but let's not stoop to their level... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: That person do need a life for ruining this for everyone else.

I never like toxicity, that is why I always feel content with how MDZS is as it is, without attracting those unnecessary attention:blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm:

Thanks for the compliment :cookie::cookie:
    I don't think my art is worth exchanging because others are better than me hahaha. But oh, I do want to try drawing Lan Zhan soon though :aww::aww:

Oh wow, so no seasons for you then? Summer everyday isn't cool :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
    Even though we have these seasons, but it's not always the same temperature so it depends on the day for us too lol.

Good luck with that, that's something positive to look forward to :aww: When is your next convention going to be held?

I see, I see, that must be bad, I do know mines turn yellow, but the quality of the paper is still the same. I will be happy so long as i doesn't tear apart.

Yeah it does, I bought it so I can go through it on my end :aww::aww::aww::aww:

I think that term is subjective, it could be follow the heart, and your feelings, it could also be protect the heart, depending on how one sees it.
    Yeah, haha, at first it's cold and anti-social, but like Yibo said, it takes a while for him to warm up, so yeah. I do see that (because Yibo gives me that feeling), if he loves, he will love that person with all his heart so yeah :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

The garden before the Day Day Up (I think), you can watch this MV, to get a better understanding, it's on the beginning of the video :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

You should read all the captions as well to see for yourself (as a bonus) :blobwink:

How can we not? :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused: This reminds me of a certain someone here :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

Yeah, that one haha XDD :blobjoy::blobjoy:

They aren't in complete lock-down though... :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    And Hong Kong even open the bridge that connect China and Hong Kong Free of Charge, I don't know what they're thinking!

Ohh, that's too bad, so how do they expect others to attend if the don't say exactly when? Your mum seems to know about this to protest against it :( It must be hard for you to keep this in without even telling your close friends :blobsad::blobsad: But whatever it is, I hope they can be more understanding if you do end up telling them.

When will all this end... :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: I wish they would invent some kind of vaccine/shot where everyone could take and to help build the immune system to fight against this virus, at least this will minimize the chances of others getting it while they continue to work on curing the infected patients, because honestly the number is increasing as we speak, and the death is also, this is all so disheartening!!!! :blobconfounded::blobconfounded: And those people still want to get away knowing they are sick to spread this around, it makes me so mad!!! :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobtriumph::blobtriumph::blobtriumph:

This wouldn't have happened if they block the roads too, omg... :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Yeah, it's the safer option, better yet, don't even land at the airport or something, since we don't want local people at the airport who is not sick to catch this virus too :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Don't really know :blobsweat:, but you can watch it here:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

Yeah, that's true. It's always hard to reveal that to others; and does take courage, my friend couldn't reveal this to her parents because she knows her mother will be against it :/

Yeah, it looks soft and definitely feels nice to hug hahaha. That's a claw machine, so you have to control the scissors to cut the string, and if successfully, it will drop down and you get to have it. But it's not as easy as it looks :blobsweat:

First, second and third didn't work for me :blobsweat_2: I saw the pic/GIF, but when I click play it just didn't play properly :blob_teary:
    Fourth one is nice though! :aww:
    Fifth one is just awww :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    Sixth one, I think the first one isn't Wei Ying hahaahaha :blobjoy::blobjoy: That's Luo Binghe, because of the mark on his forehead:blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Seventh one is cute!!! :aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    Eighth one, lol, poor Wen Ning xDDD:blobrofl::blobrofl:

OMG, LOLOLOL, check this out :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  11. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    True, let's hope we don't end up having Mysophobia here :blobtired:
    But yeah, let's pray that this will all over soon :blobsmilehappy:

I just hope it will attract more fans and not toxicity to the fandom :blobupset:

Yeah :blob_teary::blob_teary: You can read what they say here and here
    Some people really doesn't know how to appreciate one's effort and hardwork there :blobunamused::blobunamused:

Ohhh, right haha, I think I can vaguely remember that :blobsweat: I didn't end up doing it on my end :blobsweat:

Yeah, I am going to, but apparently some of my colleagues thinks the percentage is small in AU, so there's nothing to worry about :blobunamused::blobunamused:
    :facepalm::facepalm:

I really hope this will all be over soon, and a cure will be developed, because this is all so disheartening to me :blobconfounded::blobconfounded:

Thank you! :blobnom::blobnom: I hope I will be able too:blobhighfive:

12. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
  13. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    they onli get serious when it gets out of hand and it becomes a uproar den they start to panic :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    damn tat sucks
    the seller bloody hell still haven reply me sia urghhhhhhhhhh :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:
    time for u to stat washin them b4 u wear hahahah
    :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:so mani cases and deaths

Sauling likes this.
  14. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sauling
    IMG_20200127_225707.jpg IMG_20200127_225722.jpg IMG_20200127_225739.jpg IMG_20200127_225754.jpg IMG_20200127_225809.jpg IMG_20200127_225824.jpg
    i wan find the big one ahahhaa

Sauling likes this.
  15. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    And in my country, on the radio, they said you don't have to wear a mouth mask at the current situation (since there were a few already wearing mouth-masks), only the one sick should wear a mouth-mask, but honestly, I feel like those people already preparing to wear mouth-mask is only taking precautions, since you don't know who is sick next to you, and some don't wear mouth-masks when they're sick :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

This whole thing, it'll only get serious when it gets out of hand, is just :facepalm::facepalm: You should treat it seriously now, to prevent it from getting out of hand... :facepalm::facepalm:

And I find this necessary to share:
    upload_2020-1-28_19-22-49.png

It does... If not, I wouldn't have to worry about it on my end :blobconfounded::blobconfounded:

Maybe it's because of the Chinese New Year or something? I heard they are extending the Chinese New Year public holiday's until the 2nd of February due to the recent Corona Virus... :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

Did you get a refund on your end? If not, just contact Aliexpress or something.

Mine one, the seller said there's no way of tracking it after it has been shipped, because it's economy shipping.... So what is the point of having a tracking # to begin with... :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

I want to wash it, but my mum said no need to wash it... :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm::blobsweat::blobsalt:

Just another 1 confirmed case in my state :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: Check out this one...

I feel sorry for the teacher at Wuhan, it really does feel like a zombie apocalypse :blobdead::blobdead::blobdead:

I got a packet of Anti Bacterial Wipes at work, apparently the mouth mask was sold out in our Chemist Shop :blobsalt::blobsalt: So I might need to restock for some quick, I don't want to get the one from China though...............................................:blobupset:

Might need to get a few more packets just in case.

I didn't know that alcohol and summer (heat) helps, but that's interesting there. Good thing it's summer here right now!!!

Awww, you're so lucky that you get to see him on TV!!! :aww::aww: I would be happy if I could too, and I will definitely fangirl scream, though I will say it out loud: "OMG, WANG YIBO!!!! :aww::aww::aww:" hahahaah, but with all the recent things happening, I'm glad to feel reassured that both Xiao Zhan and Yibo is doing alright, I hope they stay out of this virus, and hope them good health as well.

I see, I see, for me it's on special occasions and sometimes at company party too.

At least you have Stitch to hug, oh, wait, I have Wangxian to hug, so I'll hug my Wangxian instead!!! :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Oh, yeah,m it was shared on that group, I saw it too, that's how I've come to realize, apparently that post was deleted, and I tried to go to the user, it's not available too, so I don't know what happened, but she tries to act the victim considering what she did, and what annoys me the most is seeing others agreeing with her and what she did, OMG!!! :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

Maybe I should :aww::aww: I'll show you the result if I do end up drawing it :aww: What about you? Is your drawing better than Yibo? :blobjoy::blobjoy:

So it never rains in your country? :blobfearful:
    I don't like the sound of that, but what about Malaysia? I'm guessing it's the same too?

I see, we are planning to go to Singapore in May as well, but by the time we arrive in Singapore, it will be over :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    It's free entrance for you guys right? My friend told me how lucky it is for you guys there, since our one we have to pay to get into the convention :blobsalt:

Good luck in finding those Yu Gi Oh Charms haha (y)

True, not tearing is the most important thing

Haha, well, just sharing it to show you what I mean, but glad you enjoy watching it again haha :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

I don't know what they're thinking :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:

Is there a way for you to get subscriptions or notifications? I mean, that will be a good way to keeping updated with their events or something.

I think our country should stop allowing people from China into the country, or have them quarantined at the airport for 2 weeks to ensure they're okay before letting them out, since if they don't manage it properly, it will only get worse, and I don't want my country to be like Wuhan!!! :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

I hope you're okay, stay safe and clean your hands often too. I really hope this will all be over soon!!!:blobdead::blobdead:

Hopefully this petition pulls through for you there.

Haha, sorry, fancam is all I can find. If you manage to find the actual one, share it to me, since I want to watch this in better quality :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Apparently I have a friend who is very good at these claw machines, she downloaded this app, and she occasionally won the prizes for free from that app (ofcourse you have to pay for the 1 off amount, to get 1 free ticket a day), and she won like a few real life stuff toys, that's pretty cool though.

I can never play those claw machine, since I'm not that good at it haha. :blobsweat::blobsweat:

Yeah, first thing I saw was Stitch and I thought, "Hey, you will like it hahaha!" :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    I know right, I love seeing that about Yibo!!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:He can be really cute when he's with Xiao Zhan, and I have a feeling that he let his guard down when he was with Xiao Zhan because he was focusing on Xiao Zhan and not the dog toy that jumped at him (lol), but with the Stitch one, he have his full attention on the Stitch, so it didn't faze him :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: (my guess anyways lol). I really want to see more of their moments to be honest!! But I'm fine as long as they're good and happy with each other, I just want them to be protected at all costs! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

OMG, you actually DO have one, but too bad it's a small one, maybe you can try finding it online? But well, at least you got one better than not having one. Does it hurt when it bit down? haha. :blobsweat::blobsweat:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  16. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
  17. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    better to be safe den sry half the time in sg ppl oso don weat masks lolol but of course got some still wear
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blobicecreamlove:
    ya think cause cny nvr reply :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:
    well hav to since cuase of the stupid virus everything has been stop and pushed bak. and they cant enjoy the new yr wif the stupid virus :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:
    hmmm i wait a few more days see if they relpy if not will contact aliexpress.
    wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff tat is just plain fked up like don knw wat to say den say don knw la don giv this kind of shit answer sia. ya sia den wat is the point of havin a trackin when u say there is no way of trackin it wtf bullshit is tat sia :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    HUH???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT wth y no need wash? den u tell ur mom no need wash ah den sweaty clothes no need wash is it? :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2: lolol don u feel weird wearin a shirt tat haven wash wif the new fabric touchin ur skin, and hav all the watever thing stickin to it from the air and from ppl touchin it so mani times
    wa the teacher gettin rdy for zombie apocalypse LOLOLOL, but damn he has to stay there and cannot go anywhere, when he don knw when this shit will end and wat will happen to himself
    get from korea they hav a new mask tat completely block out germs or black stuff.
    get is the best
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh summer eh veri hot?
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: yup was so lucky though didnt get to see xiao zhan hahaha onli saw yibo, but gd enough hahahhahahha
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:yes hug them :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
    this kind of ppl just wtf dare to say but scared once caught and try to act as the victim :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    almost the same or worse ahahhahahahha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:
    it does rain, we hav monsoon season where it rains everyday and the weather becomes coolin for 2 months,
    malaysia, singapore, thailand,indonesia, philipines, vietnam, manmayar r countries tat doesnt hav the normal 4 seasons like the rest of the world.
    oh comin in end of MAY? yup the doujima market in may is free enterance.
    will hunt for it ahhahahahah
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: its just :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:
    i wonder if they even hav brains lololol
    must dig for it ahhahha
    apperantly the news stated sg has banned hubei travellers from 29/1/2020 but don knw if its true or not. another one say there is no ban as not to over react and they some of us go ya wait until got death den take action :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: wishing it will be all over soon
    i couldnt find the actual one i found others but oso fan cam but one is the whole thing which is 2 hr long and is in 2 parts, but it was taken from upper lvl so cant realli see and i had to move between tat viedo and the one u show me to see hear clearly and see the other playin, since the one u show me onli focus on xiao zhan and yibo
    this one is part one u cna find part 2 at the side, but this one is from above so qualtiy is abit meh, but at least u can see the others playin the game oso and see the full concert.
    cant find a proper one damn, so maybe u hav to alternate between the one u show em and this one
    :bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    i suck at it oso and eat my money
    yesssssssssssssssss:blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: though i couldnt believe it when i saw it im like wattttttttttttttttttt they usin stitch and i was like kind screamin out loud ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he is usin stitch and a big one at tat ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i wan i wan get hahahahahha
    he gets scared easily is it, like he was bittin his hand when the dog jump and he got scared, and xiao zhan is like wth was tat, den go baks to wat he is do and yibo is there bittin his hand :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:, hahah he is like hahahahha im not goin to let u bite me stitch MUAHAHAHHAHAHA I WILL WIN CAUSE IM COOL AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH . wan to see more moments of them together.
    i saw it on shoppe app and just hav to get it ahhahahahahahahhah, nw saw the big one and maybe will get it ahhahahahahahhaha. yup esp when i get caught off guard ahhahahah, soemtimes not intime to take away my finger and gets clamped ahhahahahah

Sauling likes this.
  18. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    True, I rather be safe than sorry because you never know who has it or not. Just taking extra precautions to not have it. Unfortunately there are some people who don't see this as dangerous so :/

But the thing is if you are one person wearing it among the others where the majority isn't, it feels like the way they look at you is like you're infected or something :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

Yeah I think so too. I'm not sure if all the shipment gets delayed or not because of this stupid virus :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: if you seen the state that Wuhan is in at the moment is really scary... But our prime minister still decided to bring those Au citizen who is stranded there back to AU and if they are infected, they will take them to Christmas Island to quarantined. I salute that I guess because it's better than being at a nightmare city :blobdead:

I heard that both Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo and their fans have donated to help the Wuhan virus there so that's pretty nice of them to do so.

Good luck with that. I hope it will all go well for you there. I still have one more item to be shipped but I don't know how long it will take now since of this incident :blob_teary::blob_teary:

I know right!!!! :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm: I just want to know what's happening but if I can't track it then what's the point of having a tracking number?!?!?!?! :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: when I tried tracking it, it says "tracking number provided" and nothing after that..... :blobtired::blobtired::blobupset::blobconfounded:

I'm going to contact Ebay if I don't get this on the date stated.....

I do lol but my mum said it's new so it's okay :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: honestly right now I feel like cleaning everything from China before wearing or touching it... :blobexpressionless: before I was like , urgh okay .... but now I don't feel comfortable without washing it first... :blobexpressionless: but mum said I'm over reacting... :blobunamused:

I actually feel sorry for that teacher there. I feel like he's trying to stay strong but actually is really afraid..Like he's hanging on in the blink it his last sanity left :blob_teary::blob_teary: it's not his fault that he's stranded there....This wouldn't have gotten so out of hand if the Chinese government handled all this better from the start without hiding the numbers... :blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown: and give immediate attention, you think that Sars in 2003 wasn't already a lesson to them yet this happened again ... :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm:

I bought some Korea mouth mask last weekend, the disposable one. I didn't want to get the one from China even when I found a lot of them...But I might check around on my end..

Sometimes it's hot here for us yes, but recently there's finally rain so that's good news!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: I was happy to see the rain on my end :blobparty::blobparty: since we needed that.

Aww maybe better luck next time if you get to see them on the same screen :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR: but on the bright side at least you get to see them on TV. I have to rely on the internet hahahaha

Yes yes. I hope I won't get rashes afterwards lol, I haven't been hugging them lately :blobsweat:

Those type of people is the worse..... :blobexpressionless::facepalm::blobexpressionless::facepalm: that's why I don't want to introduce too many people in this fandom to protect it from unnecessary attention, since those type of people who are close minded are so ....:blobexpressionless::facepalm:

Haha I see I see. I've been to Vietnam so I can imagine what the temperature and weather is like for you haha. Maybe you should come to Australia one day to visit our country haha haha to see the weather for yourself hahaha.

Yeah we'll be coming over in May but won't be in time for the anime convention in Singapore :blobconfounded: but I don't think that it's free for tourists? Only free for the citizens, right?

Good luck searching for the what you want haha.

Mmn :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Is there any Singapore citizens in China at the moment that are stuck? What are your country plans for them if there are. I do think that them banning those from the Hubei or Wuhan areas are a good idea though.. since to avoid the spread but I don't think there's definite confirmation yet?

I see I see, if you can't find the original than that's fine , I'm already content with the one I got anyway since my focus is on BJYX anyways XD :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::bloblove::bloblove:

Thanks for trying to find it for me though :aww:

Hahahah the only purpose for those claw machine is to eat my money so I don't play it unless there's something I really really want. But hardly there is those times haha. I remember one time when I was in Japan they have the sleeping Pikachu in the claw machine that looks so cute I wanted it, and asked the store seller if they sell it if I pay cash :blobsweat: and too bad I couldn't bribe them to sell it for me lol so in the end I didn't end up getting it :blobjoy:

But lololol, I can imagine you fanboy scream internally, wait, you screamed out loud? :blobjoy: when you saw the Stitch one hahaah :blobjoy: so dedicated to Stitch are you? :blobamused::blobjoy:

Hahaha that scene was so precious :blobmelt::blobmelt: actually what happened was both Yibo and Xiao Zhan was freaked out by what happened but Yibo couldn't kept his cool (so he was cute there haha has :blobmelt:) and Xiao Zhan said something like "what was that , that scared the death out of me" (he was referring to the dog toy not Yibo haha) and he proceed to look at the toy and discovered that the dog butt was pooping those things that Yibo fed him hahahahaahha :blobjoy::blobjoy: but yeah Yibo was cute in that scene, he was totally off guard but it's a golden moment haha. :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

I also want to see more of their moments too:bloblove::bloblove: I hope they can take a break and go on their deserved holiday soon because they really deserve this :bloblove::bloblove:

Haha I see. Does it hurt when it clamp your fingers like that? :blobjoy:

Ohh nice I shall check that out tonight if I haven't already seen it. Thanks for the link :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  20. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a Chinese fan Fiction by Google Translate, and it was awesome.
    Where can I find a translator who might be interested? XiYao