Recommendations Novel to abuse my heart

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fairlady1996, Jan 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. nigaria

nigaria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nono male lead did not die, but yeah it is tragedy... read it and you'll know why

2. judairu

judairu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Suranchan

Suranchan ♥‿♥♥‿♥

Reading List:
    Link
    1) Sickly Tyrannical - BL. A morbid second Young Master of the mafia meets an amateur psychologist. Swept along in darkness, tyrannical abuse and depredation, he destroyed his life.
    Because in his eyes —— Love = Violence!
    In the end, none of us could save anybody… ( copied off NU)

2) Gaze at the Scenes of Debauchery - BL
    3) Brother - although this is more sad. Incest. BL
    4) The Probability I Can Kill My Wife Without Being Found Out - you will definitely shed tears
    5) A Game To Make Him Fall (sequel to no. 4)
    5) The Heartbeat at the Tip of the Tongue - childhood love/friend too chicken to confess

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    Fairlady1996 likes this.
  4. Phantomheart

Phantomheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Satisfaction of 100 Lifetimes: Marigold’s Reincarnation
    My own original novel on SH but you might like it
    Marigold was your average cannon fodder villainess; she schemed and plotted against her perfect half-sister, the heroine, she attempted to assassinate her own twin brother for betraying her, and she tried to defame her fiance, the prince. Now of course, none of this worked, and eventually she was imprisoned for her crimes. However, on the day of her pardon, where her sister, now queen, gave her mercy, she swiped a guard's weapon and took her own life.

With her last breath filled with curses towards her family and ex-fiance, she left the world with her heart full of hatred. However, her story did not end there; the next thing that Marigold knew, she was in another world with the faint memory of making some sort of deal -- a shadow's mere whisper that in exchange for one hundred lifetimes, she could have her own happily ever after.

However, one hundred lifetimes changes a person, especially when they can go through different eras and periods, all as mere cannon fodder. She met another transmigrator in one of her lives and soon moved on from her hatred -- it wasn't worth it anymore.

But when her contract is complete and she is sent back to her very first life when all her troubles first began, Marigold can't help but change her fate, even if it is not as cruel as she first imagined it so many lifetimes ago. Eventually though, with the help of the strange second prince she gets her own happily ever after.
    - Falls in love with second prince, the OG ML's brother
    - Abandons their engagement first
    - OG ML chases after MC only to be constantly reminded that he had no chance.

5. Fairlady1996

Fairlady1996 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cried so much.almost every chapter although the ending was really sad suprisingly i felt so satisfied. Thank you for the recommendation!!

nigaria likes this.
  6. DIO i.s unbreakable 666

DIO i.s unbreakable 666 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The house in Fata Morgana

It's a visual novel but if you don't want to play it you could watch a play through of it.
    The YouTube channel: Sobata