Discussion [Poll+discussion] what will you think opt in future arranged or love marriage and why?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Aquaa, Jan 23, 2020.

?

So arrange or love ?

1. Arrange marriage

2. Love marriage

3. Forever alone

4. What am I even doing here???!??!?

5. I am already married

6. I'll opt for live in relationship

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Pat pat, then how about just going and staying with a best friend ? I think it'll be more of friends with benefits...? *Cough*

imK likes this.
  2. Effugium

Effugium [Investigator], Praise Shigure-sama

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd want a love marriage ofc. But i think if i can't find any girlfriend my parent would try to arrange a date between me and their friends' daughter

imK, blues86 and Aquaa like this.
  3. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Won't that be interesting...? Does she look beautiful? Or is she cute? Or does she have a good behaviour?

4. Effugium

Effugium [Investigator], Praise Shigure-sama

Reading List:
    Link
    Never met her... I only heard them talking to their friend about it in the past :hmm:

Aquaa likes this.
  5. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
    You know your name just sounds so wrong lol:whistle:

6. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    I would by far prefer a love marriage. Like, come on. If you aren't jaded or just totally disinterested in relationships, this is the choice you'd want to take. I don't know about how likely it is to actually happen, though. I doubt that I'd ever get an arranged marriage because, as much as my traditional parents threaten it, I'm not going to agree with something like that. I've seen how bad it can turn out. So I guess that leaves Forever Alone and Love Marriage. Here's to me actually getting a long-term relationship.

Loni4ever, blues86, imK and 1 other person like this.
  7. blues86

blues86 [Pickle's numba wan follower]

Reading List:
    Link
    I would prefer love marriage but I have no problem with arranged marriage. who knows you would find your love in arranged marriage, or maybe I will just forever alone. in my culture, love marriage and arranged marriage are normal. However, people these days mostly choose love marriage. Most parents would agree in their child's choice. I often hear my neighbors say about the children, "they love each other, we as parents can only bless them"
    The hardest thing here is being single. they won't force you to marry, but they will introduce you to numerous potential partner non stop until you say yes. or just saying you already have a boyfriend, a nonexistent one.

Loni4ever, imK and Aquaa like this.
  8. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not an option, that's standard protocol.

Loni4ever and imK like this.
  9. Lurking

Lurking Do the dead suffer, or is it a sweet release?

Reading List:
    Link
    assuming the arranged marriage is to someone i am attracted to, have shared interests and is a kind person/nice guy i might agree.

i dont think anyone knows me well enough or cares enough about my preferences and interests to get me someone id like tho.

like seriously. i had no attraction to the last candidate. zero. we had no shared interests at all.

orematcha, Aquaa and imK like this.
  10. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    If a love marriage wasnt an option, i would honestly consider an arranged marriage.

orematcha and imK like this.
  11. Fuwafuwakid

Fuwafuwakid [HIGH-CLASS POTATO] [BAMBOO MUNCHER]

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not even confident i can get laid in the near future:sweating_profusely:

imK and Effugium like this.
  12. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Incel alert?

13. Lurking

Lurking Do the dead suffer, or is it a sweet release?

Reading List:
    Link
    (-.-)

you filthy raijuu. theres a difference between being normal and socially awkward and being an incel

and theres another difference between those and raijuu

Loni4ever, Kutaifa, imK and 1 other person like this.
  14. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    In my country, the idea of marriage seems to have come out of style. Usually we just enter a relationship, get children and later on if we feel like it, wnter into a marriage.

I really don't see what marriage brings to the table, that just being partners and marrying doesn't.

I for one do not see myself as marriage material l, and as so probably won't marry.

imK likes this.
  15. Loni4ever

Loni4ever The Fluffy White Wolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Atm forever alone seems the most likely cause I lack the wish to be in a relationship -> love marriage out the window. And cause it's not like I can be forced into an arranged marriage -> that out the window too xD.
    Although if a @lychee magical girl transported me into a situation where I had no choice but enter an arranged marriage, like there's no way out at all, then I guess I'd just roll with it... I'm pretty good at accepting sth and working with it once I realize I can't change it. That won't happen though xD so yeah...

Unless I develop a wish like that, find someone suitable who also has a wish like that and we work out, plus both of us wanna marry instead of just being together like that, it's forever alone (´▽`)

imK, lychee and Aquaa like this.
  16. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    I've learned it doesn't matter how you meet your partners....what matters is the effort you both put into making it work. That doesn't mean it's fifty fifty effort forever....sometimes you or your partner is weak (illness, overworked, whatever) and you have to do 80/20 if you follow my drift...and that should be alright cause that's what a true partnership is about: trust, responsability, loyalty...love will usually follow, even if it isn't that toes curling romance that takes your breath away type you always dreamed of having, that is Disney putting impossible images in our heads again....

But that isn't me, I am fortunate to have married a beautiful man that though not perfect, is perfect for me.

Loni4ever, imK, Lurking and 2 others like this.
  17. MrSplashy

MrSplashy Grey Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Live together with my fiancee either on her house or my house(if I have one).

imK and Aquaa like this.