LCD The Second Coming of Gluttony

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Which is strongest?

1. banana

18 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. ramen

104 vote(s)
    68.0%
  3. lilac

32 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. naengmyeon

5 vote(s)
    3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ataraxia

ataraxia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Literally made an account just to reply to this. Are we reading the same novel? I’m pretty sure no one got raped. And are we not allowed to talk about spoilers here? I skimmed through the pages and there’s barely any talks of spoilers past the current chapter. However, there’s a separate thread that I was in earlier that did talk about spoilers even past this chapter. People there were talking about who he ends up with and some juicy info about who’s who, such as who exactly his ex is.

But to answer your question, assuming you’re talking about Yun Seora, no, she’s barely considered to be part of the harem given the so little interaction with her. So far, only the brother has explicitly forgiven him.

edit: just realized why no one is spoiling since LCD is Latest Chapter Discussion. Bummer. Wanted to ask about stuff way past this chapter

2. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Then go to the spoiler thread and ask there, the exact same place you mentioned before. That one should be called Second Coming of Avarice Spoilers since it is very old despite having recent activity.

Westeller and tkato like this.
  3. Sagar1537

Sagar1537 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please give link of machine translation of SCOG!! I couldn't find it on comrade mao.

4. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    So at least one of Flone's relatives is still a live? Or I guess she might be some kind of spirit or something (her grandpa technically still existed back when they saved Phi Sora as well)

5. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the looks of things, Chohong wasn't exactly having a nightmare. And Mary's nightmare was pretty expected.

So of course the question is, how is the author going to screw Mary this time around? It of course has to be just enough to piss her off, but not enough that she won't easily be bribed the next time she's needed.

6. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think it is from Flone’s family, the name and surname is very different. She is probably just a friend of Flone’s grandfather that made him a solid and let him hide his stuff in her turf centuries ago.

7. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Gothic lolita...............................................................

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  8. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Gotta be a witch. Korean novel, Gothic lolita, witch!

Westeller likes this.
  9. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ya seems like it was some sort of romantic dream with Seol. and i really like Maria but i hope she gets character development too like Seol, Phi Sora, the siblings and basically everyone else so far. i dont want the entire novel for her character to just be the same comic relief of her valuing money more then anything or anyone. some back story into why shes like that and her coming to rely on Seol and the others and treat them as important friends would be nice.

10. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Wellp. I guess the undead gothic loli can peacefully go to heaven now.

11. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel for Seol here. You in essence have this gothic lolita witch who can rip thoughts out of your mind, create curses that can screw with Empire levels of territory, and is hell bent on vengeance upon a target... that has already been eliminated. How do you break this news without getting your balls handed to you on a silver platter especially when the witch is saying she wasn't terribly fond of the family whose treasure she is guarding and you're trying to acquire. Yeah...
    [​IMG]

Westeller likes this.
  12. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We all know that Flone is getting a roommate when this is all over

13. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yun Seora? That was attempted, but also not attempted. I mean, the locos (coz they're Mexican) barely tried and just ended up punching and kicking her 'round.

No. More like down in the slums at the moment. She barely has any screentime post-Neutral Zone. All I recall is her meeting w/ Seol in Earth and the simple mentions of her visiting Seol post-war.

Ehh...technically the last time she is shown is when Seol family came back from dinner celebration.

Mother wants, Brother kinda wants. Dad and imouto don't want to. Anyway it's Seol himself who decided he gotta pay up his dues via "service".

This is old too, you know. I just updated the title.

Heck there is still the avarice tag just in case someone knows this novel as what it's initially called.

bf, lunarshadow and Astaroth like this.
  14. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Mm? Seol going to become a sorcerer now? ... But I thought he wanted to pierce the heavens with his spear...

15. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah she’ll say to bring a mage from his harem to learn but he’ll realise he doesn’t have one so he’ll go a find one while seducing other girls

Westeller likes this.
  16. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel like backpacks aren't enough for all the treasure. if you could dive into it and swim i doubt they have enough room for all 3 piles

Westeller and lunarshadow like this.
  17. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Now to be fair they also have 2 wagons with them outside. But yeah, I severely doubt they have the carrying capacity even with that to carry all this treasure back. That being said, if there's this much treasure/items, it wouldn't be shocking if there wasn't a spatial/storing/something item or two stashed in here too.

tkato likes this.
  18. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what i thought was going to happen, also i'm assuming the weapons are in the chest? Idk either way there's also the inheritance from Roselle which i think Seol probably gets and she said it was bigger then this one so a spatial item is definitely needed for that part. I wasn't sold on her joining them before this chapter but i feel like shes going to request now that she joins them and put her soul into one of her inheritance's piece of jewelry. and her joining could be her condition to seol obtaining it.

19. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seol should mention the emperor's ghost is still around. The empire might be gone but the target of her anger still around

20. Cellan

Cellan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It kinda hurts but i hope Imoto and Dad kinda hate MC forever. Maybe kinda forgive but eh. Hopefully family doesnt get put in a situation where they in life danger and MC suddenly appears to rescue them to show how cool he is and imouto turn into tsundere and suddenly in love with MC