Spoiler This cannon fodder is not scientific [fast wear] 这个炮灰不科学[快穿]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Queue, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 这个炮灰不科学[快穿]
    This cannon fodder is not scientific [fast wear] (mtl)
    Author: 醉染轻歌
    //Edit:
    //

MTL Summary:

For unknown reasons, many time and space aliens entered the small world through time and space cracks, seriously damaging the balance of the small world. As an employee of the Space and Time Administration, Jiang Mo’s mission is to expel these time and space. He used the cannon fodder body to stage the counterattack of the cannon fodder.

Appearance is soft and violent. The violent little cute is influenced by vs. passionate loyal dog.

1 The last day of the world: the passing system with the game system (√) (26 chapters)

2 Ancient court: the evil spirits of the palace system

3 modern abilities: Diao silk with perspective eyes

4 70s: educated youth betrayed marriage

5 modern giants: the reborn of the Phoenix male

6 modern giants: the life of forced exchange

7 sci-fi future: the god of war to fight the military

8 modern entertainment circle: plagiarism king

( All the worlds are overhead, and the follow-up world has yet to be supplemented.]

//Edit
    ①Doomsday: a man who has a game system (√)
    ②Ancient palace: a evil concubine with a palace fighting system (√)
    ③Modern Ability: diao silk with perspective eyes (√) ④Ancienti giants counterattack of the reborn girl (√)
    ⑤70s:. the reborn phoenix man (√)
    (all worlds are overhead)
    //

---

Saw this one when I mtled 影帝天天直播做饭[星际](The Film Emperor’s Daily Live Cooking Broadcast) with the same author so I also tried to mtl this and found that it's still ongoing and the rate of update is good since there's new update almost everyday :blob_grin: tho im still in chapter 3 i think its worth a read. Also the mtl is easy to read/understand :blobok: and the first arc is done.

(dunno if its ok to post it here since I just want to share it :blobthinkingsmirk: del if not :cookie:)

Last edited: May 18, 2021
  2. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Supermarket
    As the president of a group company, Fan Cheng is still very concerned about current events. In fact, he reported that he has seen it several times, but he has not seen it in his heart until today. I saw the unusual dangers of seeing them. Although he does not believe in Jiang Mo's exaggerated statement about the end of the world, he may still be worried about the dangers of this new type of flu.

"One, after the company, you will continue to communicate. Recently, the flu is frequent. All employees should pay attention to prevent colds. If you feel uncomfortable, you can take sick leave immediately. Don't force the company to avoid infection. Others."

"Yes." Wang Yi can quickly record the words of Fan Cheng with the pad.

Jiang Mo was pleased, he knew that Fan Cheng finally listened to his reminder.

Although the road delayed a lot of time, but because of the early departure, they arrived at the company before ten o'clock, from the underground garage to take the president's special elevator directly to the president's office on the top floor.

"Fang Zong, this is the meeting minutes of the marketing department and the sales department yesterday. The plan for cooperation with Shanhai Group was also submitted by the Ministry of Commerce. It has already been sent to your mailbox. You are at 2 o'clock this afternoon and the US TR technology. The company has a video conference. In addition, Mr. Zheng of Yuhua has just called and asked if you have time to attend the charity dinner hosted by Yuhua tomorrow night. After entering the office, Wang Yike will report all the schedules today. To Fan Cheng.

"Well, I know, as for Zheng Zong..." Fan Cheng thought about it later. "You reply for me. I will go on time tomorrow."

"Okay, Fan."

"Hey! Wait a minute ." Wait!" Jiang Mo suddenly opened his mouth. "Brother, the charity dinner sounds very interesting. You take me to see you!"

According to the world line provided by the system, there will be a special lot at the charity dinner tomorrow, but no one found its value, and the result was bought by a businessman at a very low price. After the end of the world, this thing has turned into the hands of time and space, Zhou Jing, but it helped him a lot. What Jiang Mo has to do now is to take advantage of Zhou Jing and not to rush through it.

"This is a serious charity dinner. It is a big person who is not very ordinary. It is not the kind of place that can make you come!" Fan Cheng said with a frown.

This charity dinner is more than just a banquet. More importantly, the word charity. Yuhua’s Zheng Zong is a well-known conscience entrepreneur. He is very enthusiastic about public welfare and plays an important role in the circle. He is at a charity dinner. A charity auction will be held, and all the proceeds will be donated to the Mountain Hope Hope Primary School, which is a very formal banquet.

"Brother, I know, I promise you, let me take it!" Jiang Mo put his hands together to look at Fan Cheng.

"I am really afraid of you, go and go, but don't bother me, or I will interrupt your leg." Fan Cheng really has no way to take such a spoiled brother.

"Wow! Brother, you are the best!" Jiang Mo did not put Fan Cheng’s words in his heart and cheered happily.

When Wang Yi was able to walk out of the office of Fan Cheng’s president, he was immediately surrounded by the group of gossip girls from the administrative department.

"Wang Tezhu, who is the little brother who just entered the office with Mr. Fan? It looks so good!"

"Yes, yes, what is the relationship between the little brother and Fan? Why stay in Fan’s In the office? Wouldn't this be the life assistant of Fan's new recruit?"

In the face of their quest, Wang Yike sneered and said: "That is two."

"Oh, two are... ah?" Two little?!" Several little girls opened their eyes in horror. "Isn't that the younger brother of Fan?"

"Wait... Fan's younger brother doesn't seem to be that long?"

Fan Lin had been visited by the company several times before, so the employees in the company have also seen him. His non-mainstream killing style can be said to be deeply rooted in people's minds. It is no wonder that they can't recognize it.

In the president's office, Fan Cheng has entered the working mode, and Jiang Mo is sitting on the sofa next to him, it is very feeling of doing nothing.

"Brother, is there anything I can do to help?"

Fan Cheng brought his younger brother to the company, and he did not expect him to be able to help him. He just wanted to put him under the eyes and watch him, lest he Going out to make trouble is a life. He used to bring his younger brother to the company. His younger brother was basically lying on the sofa playing with his mobile phone. He was busy with his work. The two people did not bother each other. I did not expect that my brother would think of helping myself today.

"You look at this plan again, and the problem areas are circled." Fan Cheng quickly browsed the cooperation plan drafted by the Ministry of Commerce and Shanhai Group, and then handed it to Jiang Mo.

He does not expect Fan Lin to see anything, as long as he looks at it, there is a general understanding, it is almost the same.

Jiang Mo responded with a sigh of relief and held the plan and looked up, then the eyes lit up instantly.

Fanjia is mainly engaged in e-commerce and technology applications. Shanhai Group is specialized in supermarkets. Fanjia is planning to cooperate with Shanhai Group to develop a market for unmanned self-service supermarkets.

The project has been in preparation for some time, and the supermarket location for trial operation has been selected and ready for operation. In the world line, when the end of the world broke out, Fan Cheng was just taking Wang Yike to investigate in an unmanned supermarket that had not yet opened.

Fan Cheng later built a survivor base. In addition to his awakening of the powerful firepower, there is another reason because of the rich materials he holds in his hands.

In the last days, supplies are the greatest cost.

If I really sleep, I will send a pillow. If Fan Cheng does not give him this plan today, he will find a way to join this project.

"Brother, this plan looks very good! Do you need me to help?" Jiang Mo looked at Fan Cheng with his eyes glowing.

"Help?" Fan Cheng heard the words and couldn't help but smiled. "You don't want to help me. It's good."

Jiang Mozhen had big black eyes, his lips were slightly tight, and he clearly did not do anything too exaggerated. There is a feeling of grievance.

Fan Cheng saw the appearance of his brother's grievances. Some of the headaches were pressed according to the eyebrows. "You say, how do you want to help?"

"Although the plan is written in great detail, I want to go to the unmanned supermarket to see it. I have visited more supermarkets, maybe I can help you with some advice!"

Fan Cheng listened, and looked at Jiang Mo with a kind of 'surely so' look. He felt that Jiang Mo wants to help is a fake, think It is true to take this opportunity to go out and let the wind out.

"Let's do it, then I will let Wang special help accompany you." Just after such a big accident, Fan Cheng can not let Jiang Mo go out alone. Except Wang Yike, no one dares to do this with him. Fan Jia was less than right. When he changed someone else's words, Fan Cheng was really afraid that he would run halfway, and then he would mix with the group of friends.

"Okay, okay! Thank you, brother!" Jiang Mo immediately gave a big smile, and a shallow dimple on the cheek was looming.

Fan Cheng helpless sigh, pick up the table of the phone, call the king of special assistant to explain a bit about it, and then ink Chiang said:. "King of special assistant on the outside waiting for you, you can go out."

"Good "Brother, then I am leaving!"

"Go ahead, don't provoke me." Fan Cheng waved his hand and drove the man out like a fly.

When Jiang Mo walked out of the president's office, Wang Yike had already waited outside, and even the drivers were arranged. After they went downstairs, they went directly to the unmanned supermarket that was being prepared.

The plan for the unmanned supermarket has already begun preparations, so everything has been built. The intelligent shelves designed by Fan Group and various electronic monitoring equipments are all ready, so they will sign a contract with Shanhai Group. After entering the venue. As for the commodities, they are all responsible for the Shanhai Group. The Shanhai Group itself is a large supermarket chain. The goods reserve is absolutely abundant. As long as the basic framework of Fan’s side is well established, the goods can be used at any time. In place.

Jiang Mo used to look at the field and then put some 'valuable opinions', such as strengthening security facilities, and then adding some types of goods. The most important thing is to expand the reserve of goods. After all, Fan Cheng started after the end of the last days. Capital, the more materials, the better, the more secure the security.

In the original world line, since the plan of the unmanned supermarket is intended to be open 24 hours, the security facilities are basically relying on the Internet 110 and electronic alarms. The physical anti-theft means is not enough. It is easy to attack and defend. local. After the advent of the end of the world, the network was rampant, the legal system was completely ineffective, and the security facilities of the unmanned supermarkets were not in place. Many people came here to try to snatch the materials. Even if Fan Cheng awakened the ability, he was very hard to deal with. A large truck for unloading, with some supplies retreating.

Jiang Mo had long felt pity. Now that he has come over, he must help to keep the supplies.

After arriving at the place, the manager of the unmanned supermarket, Du, was busy welcoming him. He took him to the venue very diligently and gave a detailed account of the part that has been built.

Fan and Shanhai Group really intend to do a good job, so this first unmanned supermarket is also designed as an iconic building. There are two floors in total, which is comparable to a small shopping mall. All the shelves have electronic sensing function, which records the quantity of goods stored on the shelves in real time and corresponds to the goods sold. The background sales situation is clear at a glance.

When customers enter the supermarket, they need to scan the code. When they go out of the supermarket, they will automatically debit the settlement. It is very convenient. The supermarket is equipped with a smart anti-theft identification system and an infrared surveillance camera to monitor the behavior of the customer in real time. Once an abnormal behavior occurs, the fastest speed alarm will be used.

“Very good, but is there any anti-theft and anti-theft design?”

“Some, our supermarkets use bulletproof fireproof glass, it is difficult to use violence to destroy, and our smart anti-theft system will report to the company and alarm. "Du Manager answered with confidence.

Such anti-theft means is absolutely sufficient in the period of peace and stability of the social legal system. But when the end of the world comes, all the order will cease to exist, and the intelligent system will not play any role at all. The loud alarm bell will even Attracting zombies. Although bulletproof glass is hard, it can be easily destroyed for the abilities, and the door is not reinforced. It can be said that there are loopholes everywhere.

But these words, Jiang Mo can not say directly, so can only ask questions around the circle, "What if you encounter a power outage?"

"We have a backup generator set that can guarantee 24 hours of electricity."

"If the power outage time exceeds 24 hours? Or if there is circuit damage, etc., isn’t the supermarket becoming an open door?” Jiang Mo continued to ask.

This Du manager is a person trusted by Fan Cheng. Otherwise, he will not be responsible for such an important project of the unmanned supermarket. Although Jiang Mo said that it is a more extreme situation, I can't guarantee that this will not happen if I hear a little bit of bones in the egg. Du manager was united for the company's consideration. After listening to Jiang Mo's words, he showed the color of dignity. Obviously, this was not taken into account at the beginning of the establishment of the supermarket. This is a project involving tens of millions of investment, and there is no tolerance. All aspects must be taken into account, and more protection will be safer.

"Thank you for your second reminder, I will report it to the company immediately and discuss the solution."

"Well, there is another point. Have you seen the recent news? There are many areas where infectious diseases are present. Should we add a drug to our supermarket? District? After the end of the world, drugs became the scarce material, of course, must be reserved first.

"Two less is right, I will report it together." Du said solemnly.

"That line, I will ask you about this matter. I think this project is very interesting, so I came forward to help, and I hope that Du Manager will not mind my fingertips."

"No, no, your suggestions are very useful." "Du manager said in a hurry.

"The next thing is to ask Du Manager, my brother said that the contract for this project will be signed soon, so we have to speed up a bit, please trouble you to report to the company as soon as possible, discuss a treatment plan . " "

OK, no problem. " "

then I go first. " "

Yes, your two little walking. "

Wang can be followed throughout the two side, this time to Chiang ink impressive bit of meaning Originally, he and Fan Cheng thought that Jiang Mo had proposed to come to the unmanned supermarket just because he was bored in the company and wanted to come out and let go of the wind, but he did not expect that he really gave the project a lot of useful opinions.

"Two less, now you are going home or going back to the company?" Wang Tegong asked with respect.

"Go home."

Said to be home. On the way, Jiang Mo was very carefully looking at the terrain and surrounding facilities. The surrounding areas were basically residential areas. There were no large shopping malls, which were obviously carefully selected at the beginning of construction. Location, which can reduce competitiveness and maximize the benefits. There is a police station nearby, but the place is not big, and it is estimated that the police force is not good. There are two gas stations, there are several pharmacies, Jiang Mo silently remember these places in the heart, intend to go back and mark the map. After the end of the world, electronic devices will lose their effect. On the contrary, the most primitive paper map will play a big role.

There are still nine days from the end of the world. Some things must be prepared in advance.

He turned on his mobile phone and logged into e-banking. He checked the balance in the bank card. When he saw the deposit of up to seven digits, he was shocked.

It’s so good to have money...

It seems that Fan Cheng is really a pamper for his younger brother, and he is so generous with pocket money.

His two mission objectives, time and space, Zhou Jing, and the son of the qi dynasty, Yuan Yu, are all going to appear after the end of the world. He is going to wait for the rabbit.

In these few days, he can feel the thrill of buying and buying.

Although there is a large material reserve point for unmanned supermarkets, it is Fan Cheng’s, and he will become the capital of his survivor base in the future. He does not intend to move. What he wants is something else to buy. After all, he can use the points to buy the storage ring produced by the technology world from the mall. These things he can buy can be carried with him, which is especially convenient and not easy to attract attention.

First of all, he intends to throw away all the clothes that are invisible in the original owner's closet and replace them with comfortable and light clothes. All of the spring, summer, autumn and winter must be prepared, otherwise you will not have to buy it later.

In addition, when the original owner was in the second phase, he learned other people's arty style, bought a lot of jade and antiques, and can also sell and exchange money. After all, in the last days, these dead things are the most useless things, and it is better to use them for the practical use of materials.

Like rice, grain and oil, seasonings and all kinds of daily necessities, all of them are in the aftermath, and they must be bought much. Anyway, everyone in the circle knows that their family intends to engage in a supermarket. He now has Fan Cheng’s approval to help him in the supermarket. When he takes the opportunity to purchase large quantities of materials, it is not easy to cause doubts.

3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zhen_Qing
    PS can someone pls do an arc 2 summary

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  4. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. I like it :cookie:

5. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

Selax, midnight reader, Queue and 4 others like this.
  6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Dangit, starting out strong with the apocalypse arc, hm? I'll read it right now blobmelt_thumbs. However, it's still an ongoing series, meaning lots of waiting time :blobfearful:. I usually only go for complete. Anyway, since it's arc based, I'll go read the first two complete arcs and chew my thumbs waiting for the others :blob_teary:

7. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    YAY!! multiple universe!!!! aaaaa~~~~

8. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At first i pityed the invader who came from the crack because he was an innocent gamer (basically a gamer transmigrates with all his game cheats. Game system/armor/buffs/auto defense)

When he arrives, the mc just goes to meeting point and tries to kill the invader. Mc doesn't succeed.

But then you learn the gamer/invader is pretty brutal/rapiest/thief/power hungery. Yeah... He deserves to die.

First arc
    - ends at chapter 26.
    - No pairing
    - original world : apocalyptic world. Ml reunite ppl/group. Kill zombies and saves world. But outside world invader comes and kills ml. Then the small world is distroyed.
    - goal: 1) save ml
    2) kill invader

2nd arc
    - ancient china
    - story: new emperor, the minister advise to expand harem. The invader is a stupid girl with harem system. She only has delicate looks. She can only pass the first test, but with system's help she gains emperor favor. He ruins the country for her.

She brings down the empress. She doesnt know politics so the small world crashes in 2 months.
    - goal: stop invader girl.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  9. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just like binge read this in 3 days...

Arc1. Pretty straight forward...ml=protag = military guy. Mc = brother of ml's right hand man = rich 2nd gen family
    Mc character originally died in car crash before story starts, but mc took over his body

Originally when the apocalypse first started, ml's military base created a safe camp for survivors. But while ml was in coma cause he's awakening his abilities, Invader guy took the chance to steal weapons from the military camp and caused ml to be heavily injured and had to heal. During that time, the first rainfall came, and poisoned everyone cause no one knew rain would be dangerous. So the military camp was destroyed. When ml healed and came back it was Already too late, so he started a new camp. Somehow or another (i forgot...) Ml died and world collapsed.

Invader doesn't really okay a major role in the story, it's mostly just focus on mc, MCs brother, and ml working to better the camp. Mc can buy stuff from system mall, he bought two storage rings for himself and bro, pretends he has strength (ate strength pill) and space ability. Bro has fire. Ml has lightning and metal. MC tried to assassinate invader when he first transmigrate but fails cause invader has a protection buff during teleportation thing. He runs away after fighting with mc, so he's not here to attack the military camp. Mc discretely gives out info about zombies and warns them off rain, so the camp avoids being destroyed. Invader makes his way back months later. He took over a prison and he's just a evil evil person. Mc rescues the girls he is keeping captive and kills his followers. They last a trap to kill invader. Invader is losing so he decides to suicide by bombing. Mc pushes ml away and throws himself at bomb/invader (cause it's a good way to die in this world and leave)
    :blob_teary:this part was so sad!!

Random: Ml and MCs bro thinks that mc is secretly in love with ml, cause mc is always worrying about him and finding ways to stick to ml.

Arc: three gender world, male, female, male who can give birth(double sex)
    Mc is obv a double sex. He takes over body of prime minister son. Son is very fat (300lbs or something at age 16) he use to be very smart and the prince's study partner when they were kids but then he suddenly started gaining weight and couldn't lose it, so he got fired (idk what other words to use.. You get the meaning >.<)
    Son got super depressed and turned into a hikikomori. Until prince became emporer and he has to collect his harem. Son wants to Join so he starves to lose weight.. But ends up dying of starvation (......)
    Mc eats a beauty pill to lose weight. He does it gradually over two months ago his family won't be surprised. Mc is very pretty once he loses weight. Due to his status and looks, him joining the harem is 100%. Mc gets a 4th rank position (very high for new concubine and personally appointed by the emporer) invader girl is from an ok family. Originally she should not have passed the first test, but she Stole all the family money to bribe the palace maids and gets a low (9th?) Rank position. Ml grew up in the mountains due to poor health so he's still a virgin and very awkward regarding xxx. He picks a concubine at random for his first time and picks mc. :blob_grin:

Mc buys dream incense that makes ml dream he is xxx-ing with mc. Mc makes moaning sounds and rocks the bed so that the guards outside dont get suspicious why it's quiet. Mc goes on for too long that the ppl outside are like "........." Ml is very satisfied. Mc is slightly guilty.

Ml tried to sleep with other two concubines but doesn't have any interest. Invader girl system and let her control ppl lower then her (1 time use talismans) but she still fails to get rid of mc or meet up with ml, so she cozy up with dowager queen so she will recommended her to the emporer. That succeeded, but then she sprays lust inducing perfume on her self, then trys to act different, but that just snaps ml out of the control and he runs away to mc. Girl gets thrown in prison for drugging the emporer, and starved to death. Mc helps ml release with his hands (still using dream incense

Mc wonders how to find a good time to"die" ml throws him a birthday party. Mc realized he has already bent for ml :blobsmilehappyeyes:. And stay until ml does of old age. Ml disband his harem so it's only mc, and after mc risk his life to block an assassin for ml, queen dowager accepts mc as queen. they have a son (and im like. So did mc really give birth??? Why you write this part in so little detail like a epilogue?? I wanna read this part!!! Like when they have the first time for real :blob_grin:. Basically the entire relationship is offscreen and summarized in a short blurb of their life after invader girl dies....:blobthumbsdown:)

Arc 3= modern. Ml is poor orphan college student who gets lucky when gambling on opening Jade rocks and gaining $70k from a $2k purchase. This gets him the attention of some rich Jade merchant or something, and he helps finance ml while he build his company. But invader guy came and stole all of mls money earning opportunities so plot can't happen and somehow world collapsed. Mc takes over rich family son. They are the host of that first jade gambling event, mc helps ml stop invader guy from stealing his Jade rock and they become friends. Mc randomly picks a heart shape Rock(lol mc has ml open the rock, and then is slightly sulky the jade isnt also heart shaped :blobsweat:) to open and it has a several million worth peice of Jade. That's up to the current chapter.
    Random: ml looks the same in each world

Shizun, Poor_Hero, alexfilia and 8 others like this.
  10. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since its still ongoing...usually most pirate sites dont have the vip chapters yet

I'm buying the chapters as i read

Queue and Kleep like this.
  11. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stopped reading this one since I'm waiting for the chapters >\\\\<

12. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
  13. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil more arcs, because this novel already have 6 arcs complete.

14. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You could also MTL yourself. You did post a link to it.

spider likes this.