Spoiler The Villain’s Younger Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by chamchaworld, Jan 29, 2020.

1. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-villains-younger-sister/

Raw link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3922216 (it's only free until chapter 22)

Spoiler please? I am trying to MTL but it's only understandable until chapter 5. I can't understand it anymore at chapter 6. So far (correct me if I am wrong), this is modern case of transmigrator meets reincarnator since big bro got rebirth and sister got transmigrated. He's curious since sister is so different, and sister (MC) is confused since the bro is not following the plot.

Ceilo27, RBJ, izznis and 3 others like this.
  2. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
  3. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know who's the ML, why she draw tattoo on her face even tho she's pretty enough without tattoo, and what happened to the original b*stard ML?

4. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil this novel from the begining and with details

5. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still reading this. Wait a couple days, then I might be able to answer. A short one ony 40chapters, might finish it today XD
    Edited, damn this story is boring!!! Was at chapter 14 and sleepy coz it was......boring.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
    reader_O8, limueee, Venice1 and 2 others like this.
  6. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    So as revealed at the beginning, ML was reborn. At the beginning, MC directly stated to everyone that she didn't love Qin anymore. The obvious change in MC made ML suspected early on that she was also reborn like him. But since MC also showed her cooking skill, ML deduced that MC was a totally different person.

ML treated MC like a child, because MC behaved very naive and pure, so he suspected MC was about 15 years old.

ML and MC also had birth secrets.
    He was actually Qin dad's eldest son. Qin dad felt in love with ML's mom who was an ordinary person, so their marriage was opposed by his family. ML's mom was also targeted by other because of that, so she died early on.
    In the original story line, Qin dude and his mom found out early about ML's identity, so they killed ML by infecting him with deadly artificial virus that their medical company manufactured.
    Qin dad didn't know anything, the medical company was established mainly because Qin dude was born with weak health, so originally it was meant to find cure for him.
    After ML's death, Qin dude and his mom pretended to just find out ML's identity and very sad about his death. Since ML was Qin, Qin dude ended up inheriting all of ML's assets

MC was surnamed Nie, so you can find this out early on that she was related to Qin dude's "best friend", Nie QF. I quoted "best friend" because in the end, NQF just got close to Qin dude because of business relationship, as soon as sth happened, he bailed out. Nie and Qin fathers had marriage agreements. Since early on Nie only had son, Qin younger sister chased after him.
    So what happened was, there was big fire at Nie house, NQF got amnesia, NAA got missing, so they all thought that she was dead and NQF didn't remember he even had younger sister. Because MC joined a cooking show, Nie parents get to see MC and suspected that she was their missing daughter. ML actually had found out early on and hinted that to MC. MC also then found out (she managed to pull 3 hairs of NQF at the party) but told ML that she wanted to stay with him.

NQF was actually jealous of ML of having a sister with good cooking skill. So after he found MC, he bragged about her to ML. He become kinda friend with ML, but also rival (as MC's brother).

She was actually not bad. After Qin sister tasted MC's food, she changed her target from NQF to ML. Her plan was to marry into ML's house and eat MC's food everyday.
    After she found out that ML was her half brother, she was hoping ML would bring MC, his adopted sister, to Qin house also. She even nagged her father to let her stay at ML's house every weekend.
    When MC's identity as Nie daughter got revealed, she changed her target back to NQF again, but NQF already knew early on that her target was MC all along.
    In the epilogue, she finally got her happy ending with
    NQF

MP, the Qin dude found out early that FP was not as pure as he thought, FP spreaded out fake news about MC still chasing after MP. MP also begin to get attracted to MC, they fought alot and then broke up.
    When MP was caught for attempting to kill ML, FP announced they broke up and severing her relationship with him. But MC remember that later on, there was supposed to be a big ugly scandal of FP that was managed to get suppressed with MP's help. But now, MP was in jail, so what will happened when FP's scandal broke out?

Neyva, Lucila, magical_al00 and 23 others like this.
  7. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Eis
    .......so both of their births secret.....and of course both are from the two biggest families that alr show up in the story so far
    So cliche that it almost made me rolled my eyes, no I alr rolled them.
    Too convenient of plot lol

Also, how'd MC love ML in a flash, the brohter that raised her?
    I truly dont understand the whole marry to your own adopted sibling trope.
    MC is a modern person. I thought that kind of concept should be 'disgusting' for her.
    If her stance, is 'If I want to survive, I can only depend on my adopted brother, and make sure he's alive' then I'd understand. But after the births secret are revealed, why'd she still wanna marry him??

Probably why, I felt this story is boring from chapter 14, and the further I read the more I wanna stop reading it.

8. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know if the tattoos on her face is permanent and does she get rid of those tattoos.. And why in the world would she tattoo her face..

9. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually MC also thought that their birth secrets was so cliche, she was thinking, why the Qin was very insistent in killing ML and thought of that possibility. Even the orig host birth secret, she thought as to why her surname differ from ML, could it be that she was related to the Nie family? LOL

As to why she loved him...
    MC had love him even before she transmigrated into the novel. ML's character was actually very popular that many reader idolized him. MC also mentioned that she once left a comment in the novel that she want to gave birth to his child.

As I mentioned earlier, both of them already know that MC was not the original NAA and that ML was reborn, so ML knew that MC was not the child that was raised by him. The orig host didn't love ML, only MC (who was not raised by ML).

MC idolized ML so much that she wanted to save him from his original fate. Nie and Qin had marriage agreement so when Nie papa introduced MC formally, Qin dad quickly mentioned the agreement publicly, aiming to pair MC with Qin dude (Qin family at that point have many economic difficulties so he was hoping to get help from Nie). MC then replied that she only agree to the marriage if her partner is ML.

10. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    It's permanent, she tried to rub it and it wouldn't gone. When she found out about the tattoo in her face, she made an appointment with the tattoo expert, and also she mentioned how painful it was to remove them.

chefcheese and Venice1 like this.
  11. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Eis
    Then, with old poeple there, shouldnt they feel it's not right to marry your own brother, whether or not they're not related, he practically raise you, it's just another hikaru genji method lol!
    In reality, I'm pretty sure, people will point finger to them.
    I guess, in this case, MC brain is alr 'downgrade' to her imagination as fan.
    Well, it's just me, I still couldnt like this kind of trope XD Poeple might like this but it's not for me....

Poor_Hero likes this.
  12. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well tbh, this novel's too short to have real plot lol. As a pure fluff/lighthearted humor novel, it's really quite good though -- super sweet and fluffy and cute. The plot (even if it is cliche) is also wrapped up fairly well without loose ends and not every woman's a green tea b*tch, which is refreshing.

The romance also isn't as fast as some of you are making it out to be, at least IMO. MC already liked ML as a character in the novel (definitely not love) before she transmigrated, but that's just MC's initial impression of ML being better than her impression of the scum male protag. Also, MC really didn't want to die miserably by being entangled with male protag so she decided to at least temporarily hug the nearest dependable thigh (i.e. ML). She was actually getting ready to move out -- got her nutritionist's license and was looking for an apartment -- when the romance begins.

ML is reborn btw, which is why he's skeptical about MC at first. However, he figures out very quickly that MC isn't his original adoptive sister. Then he falls head over heels in love, stomach first. Everyone loves MC's cooking lol. I'd compare the process of their romance as something like MC taming a wolf, hahaha. Except ML isn't really yandere or anything, he's very gentle to MC and watches over her a lot.

MC's biological family is a hoot, they're all enamored with MC's food and how cute she is. The only scummy family in the novel is ML's side, but he deals with them at the end of the novel (the exception is the male protag's sister, she's actually quite pure-hearted and good friends with MC). Male protag is... scum. Female protag doesn't show up much, but it's hinted she's not much better than male protag. Male protag actually broke up with her when he went on a delusional scummy mind-trip.

Yes, orig!body had face tattoos. Yes, MC has them removed. They were sorta like gang tattoos and supposedly made orig!body look like an actual wolf about to eat people. It's no wonder she wants them removed lol, MC's personality is completely different from orig!body's. MC's willing to fight in self-defense (like a few times scum male protag tried to make moves on her -- he got punched in the face and probably his jaw got broken LOL), but she's otherwise a normal person who's only interested in her job as a nutritionist and having a happy domestic life with the people she loves.

Probably the only part that really made me side-eye this novel happens at the end when we learn what happens to male protag's sister post-main plot. She happens to get in trouble at a party with MC's biological brother (he was trying to save her), and then they have dub-con s*x. Then the brother tells the male protag's sister he'll take responsibility and marry her, to which she agrees. I just don't do dub-con...also, did they really have get those two characters together in that kind of way???

Note: ML and MC by the end of the novel know that one's reborn and one's transmigrated, their relationship is full of trust and fluff.

Lucila, BooBoo, chefcheese and 15 others like this.
  13. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor If I had to guess, the author was probably a freshman or a newly collage grad. The plot, although not as naive, gave me shoujo ish manga vibe. To enjoy this novel, don't overthink the plot. I enjoyed it especially because it's short. If this novel went on for like 300+ chapters, I might drop it.

Well, anyway I read novel for the entertainment only, to escape from real life, who cares about whether the plot make sense or not ( I don't), as long as I enjoy it. Reality is already hard as it is, I don't need to read novel to make me feel worse. I read novel for the happy ending, where the good prevail and the evil will get what was due. While in reality, how many time would it happened? I need disney fantasy not real cinderella story that ended up like Lady Diana. (me getting desperate because my stressful work:blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy:)

14. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    True, this was a super shoujo novel. Tbh, I don't think this novel would work out in 300+ chapters lol, there really isn't enough plot or depth for it.

And yeah, I agree with you that this is one of those fluffy novels that you shouldn't overthink when you read. It's just meant to make you feel warm and fuzzy, like the world will work out for once. It's also nice how ML doesn't push himself on MC and actually waits to let her adjust a bit to the idea that they're in a relationship where they will do the do. :blobmelt:

15. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with @Eis, this is like fulfilling every shoujo cliche. But at least I can read a story where the transmigrated person is actually a fluffy person instead of assassin or another super woman. I mean when she's first transmigrated she thinks NAA style is not suited her because she usually use cute and feminine style, not this sexy style.

16. ...vegan

...vegan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers pls:aww::aww:

17. Gum_Drops

Gum_Drops Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you enjoy reading about the typical white lotus bitch main character, this novel is for you. The MC is sickeningly naive and ditzy and so sweet. Ooops I fell on the ML or I accidentally walked in the room when he came out the bathroom and blushed and ran away. Look at me everyone I am so cute and innocent. Can you see how angelic I am, I have a halo on my fucking head. Omg I need to organize my thoughts I should distance myself from the ML, Omg I am not sure the ML likes me for me I should distance myself and think about it. Look at her she is so cute and innocent she even resembles me must be my daughter. Her thoughts are so innocent and cute, nothing bad ever runs through her mind. Look she is going to cry cause the media is bullying her. She is so pitiful. Her cooking is sooooooo amazing, no one can cook as good as her. BRUHHHHHH!!! what? When she now transmigrated she was like I should act more like the previous soul, a strong, emo fighter girl so others won't suspect anything, also her, hi everybody I am so cute and weak look at my pitiful, bullied face and oh I fell clumsy me and feel sorry for me boohoo fucking hoo. I look so angelic in white and pastels, let's all be friends, one big flipping happy family. As masochistic as I can be along with my extremist reading nature. I couldn't finish it. I forfeit this novel.

Kaylee likes this.
  18. Gum_Drops

Gum_Drops Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is the typical cold CEO, nothing special about him. He isn't even cool. The novel just constantly remind us about how handsome he is. Omg no one looks as good as him, how could the previous soul like the other guy. Big brother is soooooooo handsome. Teeheeee *blush blush* bitch shut tf up.

Deleted member 282232 likes this.