Question Supreme Magus God

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Cold- dragon, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Cold- dragon

Cold- dragon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just wanna ask is this novel good and why

2. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    You really need to stop posting these threads. They're more shitposts than anything at this point. Either read the novel you ask about, check the review section, or post all the series you're curious about in one thread.

Westeller, In Other Words and bob3002 like this.
  3. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    I have not read it, but I read it here on the forum that it has a good magic system.

4. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    was 2016 special year cus I keep seeing many ppl who joined that year.

5. RimuruT

RimuruT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh , I don't wanna be a dick but try it yourself. Even if i reccomend and say it's good , it might be entirely different for you.

6. Lucinia

Lucinia Baby turtles are the Overlords of cuteness *_*

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was the year where the releases of a chapter became daily instead of one per week or month
    On a larger scale

7. OnceandFutureLurker

OnceandFutureLurker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never read it so dont know , however the best way of knowing if you would enjoy a novel is to read it. Not everything you like needs to be of good quality.

8. Elite4Harmon

Elite4Harmon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It WAS good.
    Reason for dropping it:
    1. MC is psychologically incapable of growing - MC has tragic past. He will always bring it out every arc or so and when you thought the MC finally has learned something, he'll regress back to his previous state. Tiring drama since all he rant is all the same. I got numb of same old drama but I still think that it is still worth reading.
    2. MC's power regressed too - It has one of the best magical system for me since it sounds logical. MC brought down wyvern alone. MC destroyed a horde of demonic insects that can even destroy his whole school, alone too. He managed to do it because of the talent of hard work (yup, he can't be considered talented after all). What makes me drop this is that he was defeated by a teacher and a bunch of students. The hell! He has so much achievement ever since he was reincarnated but he was defeated by a bunch of weaklings. Being unable to psychologically grow is irritating enough and the author managed to pull something up like strength regression. And it's too much regression. For me, even the 6year old him can beat those weaklings. The author thinks that the readers are stupid retards that will accept everything he writes.

9. Ornoth

Ornoth Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree that it WAS good too.

What i hated the most the Author did to this novel is that he introduced a concept of the MC being reincarnated again and again and the Author dropped that concept only after 2 reincarnation. Like, why even introduce that concept? And then there's the MC that wants to bind his soul to that world cause his "FaMiLy" is there. I just face palmed the whole time reading that.

The next one is the MC's personality. The guy was pretty fcking inconsistent the whole time. At one point he's bold and cold, the next chapters he's an idiot and brainless! Author made up your damn mind!

Another thing to note is that there's this stone thing that read all of his previous memories and the Author just brushed it off and there's no reaction from the MC at all.

What pitiful from this is the brainless Readers. Even when i point out things they never care. I think this novel is way way overhyped and the novel is a complete garbage. So i advice that you stay away from this novel.

10. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaaaas! I quit reading manga because 1ch/mo is already considered too fast in Berserk terms.

11. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's great! This is like a mirrored version of anything you could see right now. Instead of the perfect MC, filled with one dimensional side characters, its the opposite.

The MC rants the same sh*t over and over again, but the side characters sure are great. The dialogues are entertaining and it's not filled with info dumps and chapter long narrations.