LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's explained. Grid harming him him was mainly because he's full of himself not because Grid was near him in strength.

2. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    While players are preparing to hit players, Grid prepared to hit a half-god.

I can't help but wonder if any of the 'rankers' would say "At least let us catch up, dammit!"

Oh yeah I forgot about that.

grandurr likes this.
  3. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason, that just sound like everyone else was trying to get laid with players and Grid just got laid with a half god.

My dirty mind knows no bound.

4. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Frankly I hope that with this, Garam can just rush towards Grid to kill him. Then maybe the plot might progress. Because right now all I am seeing is Grid snowballing the fuck out of everything with the power of perseverance, he sure he is not a character in manhwa?

grandurr likes this.
  5. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    If Grid becomes a Yangban, Veradin can go jump off a building.

grandurr and Shield Loyalist like this.
  6. SuchHappy

SuchHappy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad that Grid's stat points got addressed, it's the little things in this novel that keeps it semi-realistic to me. Him not having a guide to follow just reminds me of playing games as a kid and trying to min-max on my own. Looking back on it years later, wow did I do awfully.

grandurr and tkato like this.
  7. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda wish he dumped all 6k of them to INT and unlock some more spell combinations... Since apparently 'basic' spells have no effect on the last fight (?) (i might misread it, bear with me)

Or since his str and agi stats are good enough, and also since he should be categorized now as a 'magic swordsman', maybe a 1:1:1 ratio on str-agi-int could make balance on this

flag9801 and aqua55 like this.
  8. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Grid did once consider invest into int but he think it's a waste since his class force him to invest 2 point into it automatically anyway. (Can't remember the chapter that he think this)

9. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ...frankly I am more interested in Noe... will he become the heavenly white cat? With bat wings and horns or course, and a fucking halo. Also, is there an art of Noe?

flag9801 and grandurr like this.
  10. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure Noe was on the first cover.

Might be cool if his demonic power was inverted to angelic power, and Grid got a Whitening skill in place of the Blackening skill he can no longer use, and Noe became an angelic beast. On the plus side, he got Blackening from his earring, so he can free up that equipment slot for a better item, and he wasn't able to level Blackening, but he should be able to level his new skill, whatever it ends up being.
    Not sure how that would affect Noe's potential elemental evolution/skill acquisition.

11. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Baal: Come to the dark side...
    Morpheus: Nooope.
    Grid: O_O
    Garam: :hmm:

Shiho, grandurr, REDIV and 3 others like this.
  12. grandurr

grandurr [Daisy's Peony] [Negiomi's Nectar]

Reading List:
    Link
    is it just me or does anyone else enjoy the epics being written lol? tbh, i've been reading the latest chapters just for the epics lol

hillo315, viprei, flag9801 and 6 others like this.
  13. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I just binge read the two latest chapters today, damn the Gate of Babylon is strong in this one, and then Grid died, hurray.

Hurray as in Grid makes me feel somewhat normal again, if there is another plot armor allowing him to win Garam, I will wonder if the author has been possessed by a CN WN writer.

grandurr likes this.
  14. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid's death looks a bit forced though. Maybe because author got used to saving him that his writing felt awkward.

Also, damn I wonder what was the bonus given to Kraugel and Jishuka's weapons. It'll be a game changer for Nat'l Competition (poor Ares)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  15. Jofausto

Jofausto Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... The fenix egg is lost or not?

16. Jofausto

Jofausto Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think binging can be applied to two chapters of this. Maybe two chapters of the Wandering Inn.

18. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it shouldn't be, the quest failure was 3 deaths in 2 years so he has either 1 or 2 more deaths depending on if it meant on the 3rd death or after the 3rd death.

19. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He still has the bow

Grid was greatly damaged and tired after the initial battle where the successfully killed a demi god and his skills were on cooldown

It's unreasonable to expect him to win in that state and it was expected that he died but it works

Now the stakes are higher, garam is cautious, he's training and hunting down grid this time, and Grid has 2 options

Either escape the east before he's hunted down 2 more times, and risk what happens when you bring an eastern god into the west

Or some how get stronger

Grids been growing at an exponential pace and how powered up like 3-4 time sin a row, hopefully we get to see a 5th

He already gained some strength from the new epic, we already saw his first duke title become something OP, maybe the to her title has something in store for us

Too bad the darkness rune only works on demons, imagine what kind of abilities he would've gotten from a demigod. Since they are on the same rank as lower (33-20s) great demons, woulda been OP. Still mad that he didnt get fenrir's domination even though he used it during the fight

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  20. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I tried to binge once I stock up more than 10 chps, I ended up just skip them because I cannot be bothered to reread.