Recommendations (BL) Entertaining fast wear/quick transmigration with NO face slapping

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by gnessa14, Feb 1, 2020.

1. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    TokioftheBel likes this.
  2. TokioftheBel

TokioftheBel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Strategry to Capture that Scum Gong

gnessa14 likes this.
  3. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    when an alien is bound to a (something something) system

it's new, but q entertaining

Miri-Bell, gnessa14 and TokioftheBel like this.
  4. natsume142

natsume142 だが、断る

Reading List:
    Link
  5. MeimeiXgreetsXNiangniang

MeimeiXgreetsXNiangniang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Hiimin

Hiimin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Lemonfairy

Lemonfairy 〖Retired Cat Boss〗〖Feeling the Effects of Aging〗

Reading List:
    Link
  9. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the rec but I'm on chapter 12 and the story is a snooze fest unless people can convince me otherwise.

Btw, I have a list of 'bad' QT. Can anyone take a look and tell me if any of these isn't as bad as I felt so I can give them a second try?
    - Befriending The Most Powerful Person
    - Boyfriends Always Turned out to Be a Horror Movie Boss
    - Cannon Fodder Cheat System
    - Every World Seems Not Quite Right (Quick Transmigration)
    - How To Die As Heavy As Mount Tai
    - I Have a “System” Halo
    - It’s Actually Not Easy Wanting to be a Supporting Male Lead
    - Lovable Package
    - Misplacement Game
    - One Hundred Ways to Become a God
    - Slag Shou Cultivating Manual
    - The People Who’re Supposed To Kill Me Fell For Me Instead
    - The Script is Not Like This!
    - The Strategy of Washing Clean a Slag Shou
    - The Target Always Thinks That I Like Him!
    - There Will Always Be Protagonists With Delusions of Starting a Harem
    - Those Years When We Killed the White Lotus
    - To Be a Heartthrob in a Horror Movie
    - Water Recovery System
    - Who Touched My Tail!
    - Don’t Pick Up Boyfriends From the Trash Bin
    - Game Loading

10. frandzy

frandzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't Pick Up Boyfriends from the Trash Bin

This one is my favourite if you haven't read it. It's a "bit" dark, but every arc is felt very satisfying to me.

Edit : Oh didn't see the end of the title, but that one has face slapping. Although the MC focus is actually paving way for the original host to live again. The face slapping is also not just either the slag gong / villain has to die or going to prison. It can be like they felt regret for having meet the MC and walk away just like what happened in the first arc or
    can only admire from afar and regret for what they did to the original host in the ABO arc
    . What i like is that the MC has empathy for the original host he resides in and the ML gong is not an overbearing person.

TokioftheBel and gnessa14 like this.
  11. Hiimin

Hiimin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try Game, Live stream -
    I wasn't born lucky
    Card room
    ...well, I read some novels on your list and its mostly very fluffy or slow paced...

12. natsume142

natsume142 だが、断る

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? I thought Transmigrated is something with going to another world?

13. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    QT/quick transmigration is more like world hopping for X number of worlds. Each arc is a different world with diffferent settings.

TokioftheBel likes this.
  14. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried reading it but ML being the system makes me feel like MC is having a relationship with Alexa which makes me uncomfortable. Also, it seems every arc centers around face slapping, which I don't think is a worthy goal to strive for as a person.

15. frandzy

Reading List:
    Link
    But, the ML is actually a former human.
    ML was MC's childhood best friend, the one MC longed for since ML died then turned into a system so he's not fully a system and it's been hinted throughout the story
    . And yeah, the whole system theme is actually revenge because the original host died and make request to the God of the system hence the face slapping, but the MC twisted it and instead of just revenge he paved the way for the original host to be able to live again and moving on with their life (where you see another QT that give the original host their life back? no! those MCs living on their life, going on until they either died or forced to move into another world) and in another arc later there's an original host that also helped the MC back. MC also sometimes gave the slag gongs that still has redeemable quality an option to not do what they gonna do, but they didn't heed it so thus the face slapping.

16. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't say they are not bad; given that the tastes differ, moods differ, time of readings differ (even the worst may feel good if you read it at the beginning of the journey of the said genre) yada yada...but, i still remember the ones below, even managed to finish them at first try (might have troubles to keep going but still...it was done):

One hundred ways to become a god (bastardized FOD, guess the ml, early read tho...)
    The strategy of washing clean a slag shou (If I am not mixing stories; it kind of gets better later on)
    There Will Always Be Protagonists With Delusions of Starting a Harem (weirdly, the story made sense within all that craziness, was another early read tho)
    Game Loading (actually this one shall be considered good, much better than the protagonists with delusions of harem one. It has a memorable cinematic touch and the arcs are interesting, unfortunately it suffers from the same impact as protagonists with delusions of harem. Too much head count involved in arcs...)

Rest of the stories you mentioned: either dropped or wish that I did.
    Horror movie boss, heart-throb in horror movie and Misplacement Game are the ones I didn't take a bite. So can't sprout nonsense about them.

gnessa14 likes this.
  17. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How to die as heavy as mt tai is interesting. Almost gave me same vibes as holding on to my man.

Don't pick up boyfriends from the trashbin has a lot of face slapping. But the story is very raw and captivating. Even though ML is the system they knew each other beforehand and stuff happened so

Game Loading isn't necessarily a pure QT book like the others you've listed but it's quite entertaining. There are many game worlds with different ratings and MC (and many others) do the job of clearing them. Everyone else gets difficult world missions but for MC it's like an otome game where he has to gain the affection of multiple targets. It's quasi harem as in all the targets are part of MLs soul. There's also real world interaction happening with ML in b/w the worlds + MC gets to do over his past (i won't go into deets).

You might like I have a secret
    There is no particular face slapping. He has to solve mysteries like finding a killer, finding who's the peeping tom etc. There is fluff but there's also angst so it balances out well.

18. natsume142

natsume142 だが、断る

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my bad, but I hope they like the story I picked.. Didnt know that I was wrong about transmigration genre

19. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    Transmigration and quick transmigration (QT) are different genres. I think you got the transmigration genre correct but are unaware of another genre.

20. frandzy

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't mind a little bit of horror, Kaleidoscope of Death is really good. No face slapping and it has comedy. I don't think it can be categorized as QT but it has multi realm tho.

And this one if you're into cat and fine with slightly ambigous zoophile and questionable dub-con ML lol... Catlord System (猫大王系统) no translation yet, The MC hopping into various cats and novels and the mission is just to make the lord happy... also sell meng :LOL:

gnessa14 likes this.