Forgotten Title Manga that had the same art style as Bleach

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Nom de Plume, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    A few years ago I read the first two or so chapters that were released by someone planning to make a manga. The person had art that was spot on to bleach, and I believe their identity was revealed to be someone who worked on the bleach anime crew as an artist. I don’t remember much of the plot other than something to do with the elements, specifically water.

Any help is appreciated. What I read was almost a mock-up proposal of a manga with the first chapter or so up as a preview if that helps. I just want to know if it got anywhere haha.

2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore details that can help? because closest that comes to mind is 'shaman king' but I don't think it is what you are looking for :blobunsure:

Nom de Plume likes this.
  3. sufod01

sufod01 Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno maybe rebirth knight?

4. AwwGasm

AwwGasm Knows some things.

Reading List:
    Link
    Either rebirth Knight or incarnate are the ones that come to mind.

The latter is pretty infamous for plagiarising bleach.

5. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading Bleach I realize how extremely similar it is to Tokyo Ghoul manga. They got Touka character spot on. Kinda creepy

Nom de Plume likes this.
  6. Darkaeluz

Darkaeluz 『Whosays25 Onii-chan』, 『He who gave up on Love』

Reading List:
    Link
    More like how extremely similar Tokyo Ghoul is to Bleach, because bleach is older

7. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    It was more like a proposed project than anything actually made. At the time, there were maybe two chapters and it was posted on a forum or something. It was not published at that time. I was curious if it ever made it further. I doubt it, but I live in hope.

The art was dead on to the bleach anime, but the story was not. I think one of the main characters had hair with a vivid color like blue or red.