Recommendations BL novel with op shou

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Jeonjkook, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    There rarely any shou that op so i was wondering if there's any that i don't know, i don't mind if it's translated or not just tell me the name thanks ~~

Loni4ever likes this.
  2. Misstee

Misstee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    King's Game or the rework I'm not Human. Both are fluffy though.

3. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Op Shou:
    The Founder of Diabolism
    The Husky and his White cat Shizun
    I'm not Shouldering this blame
    Guardian
    Sha Po Lang

misschief and compass96 like this.
  4. Japorea

Japorea Resident BL Enthusiast

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Little Potato

Little Potato Sexiest Potato Alive [SpaceBar's Master]

Reading List:
    Link
    Filter Series with tags Overpowering Protagonist and Yaoi. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of op shou BL here, you may have just overlooked them.

missluna and Loni4ever like this.
  6. Loni4ever

Loni4ever The Fluffy White Wolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Later, He Became a Royal Healer
    When an Alien is Bound to a World Saving System

Jeonjkook and Little Potato like this.
  7. Ecirteab

Ecirteab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord of end of world

8. Lynx

Lynx Professional...on lewd matter

Reading List:
    Link
    Rebirth of White Lotus Later in the Apocalypse, the name might be different i don't remember the exact title

9. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    IamSoBored123 and Jeonjkook like this.
  10. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if you've read any of these but here goes

God Level Summoner - MC & ML are equally strong gamers. MC was just unfortunate to be stuck with less powerful teammates.

If you liked God Level Summoner, you could check out The King's Return from the same series.

一言不合就卖萌[星际]
    MC is a white tiger who gets caught in a space rift caused by cultivators battle and gets transported to interstellar world. He's a cultivator so OP than everyone else there. Even @ the end of the story he's more powerful than ML.

Don't pick up boyfriends from the trashbin - Quick Transmigration. MC has to make slag gongs regret treating the shou badly. MC takes on their body and it's full on abuse for the gongs, no love. ML is the system.

仙宫之主逆袭[重生] - MC is a powerful cultivator who got betrayed by his master & masters lover. MC used to be very filial towards master but the master was a white lotus. ML is MC's apprentice & he tries to catch up to MC's level. There isn't a lot of romance.

Modern Taoist - MC has a space + plane system which allows him to trade with other worlds (for eg, fantasy, apocalypse etc). He accidentally got switched with his counterpart from parallel world who has Yin Yang eyes & becomes a cultivator.

Epiphanies of Rebirth - Mainly about business and how MC goes from poor to rich. MC lived an unfulfilling life. He gets reborn to the past and gets a startover. Romance is slow.

I have medicine - Mentioning this because reading how MC went from weak & naive teenager to more feared than ML was very satisfying. MC is an alchemist with a system who gets transmigrated from modern to xianxia world. He's OP alchemist in his level, always making the best pills. ML was a high IQ martial artist with weak body who was supposed to die but MC cures him. MC is very low-key & easily ignored by ppl at the start, in the latter half people give ML face because they want to have a good relationship with MC. By the end MC & ML are equally powerful. Because their streams are different there's no direct comparison but yeah they upgrade together.

DealingWithIt and Jeonjkook like this.
  11. YoriMei

YoriMei (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeonjkook likes this.
  12. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Wowww thanksss ♡♡♡

zarya likes this.
  13. xxcxx.xoxo

xxcxx.xoxo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The white cat’s divine scratching post.
    Glory
    Rebirth of a Supermodel.
    The Big Landlord? (I can’t remember, but it was good)
    Surprise! The supposed talent show...(really fluffy but the mc is surprising in other areas and advances rapidly)
    The legendary master’s wife

14. Nyannyan

Nyannyan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2023
  15. aanjima_

aanjima_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This omega is immune to all abilities - the mc is cute and kinda op

16. RiboseSugar

RiboseSugar Mirror Mirror, I'm beautiful. Fact, not question.

Reading List:
    Link
  17. smohanty

smohanty Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/all-round-mid-laner/

After waking from a car accident, professional esports player Ye Shaoyang found himself transmigrated into a mystifying A/B/O world where he was living as a noobish streamer.

In order to support himself in this new life, Ye Shaoyang decided to return to his old job and climb the ranks in the esports world. With his outstanding talent, he quickly secured a contract with a prestigious club.

But on his very first day with his new team, he unexpectedly presented as an omega right in front of the team’s captain Chi Shuo.

Chi Shuo took his new teammate to the hospital for an examination. Afterwards, the boy looked up at him with a sheen of moisture in his eyes. The corners of his eyes were red, and his voice was hoarse as he rasped, “Captain, the doctor says I’m allergic to suppressants. Can you help me?”

“…help you how?” Chi Shuo asked.

Ye Shaoyang simply turned his back to Chi Shuo. “Just give me a temporary mark. Bite me here, thanks.”

Chi Shuo’s expression gradually crumbled.

What was with this omega?! Was a mark something you could hand out so freely?!

Netizens:

[I heard Team Tianhuan’s new teammate is an omega!] [Is he going to play support? Everyone, please be sure to take care of your sweet, delicate, adorable new omega support!] That was the buzz, right up until Ye Shaoyang demonstrated his explosive prowess by single-handedly taking five kills in a competitive match.
    Their opponents:

[Sweet? Delicate? This is a demon lord, isn’t it?] [He killed me enough to break my brain. I want to uninstall the game!] [Even if we lose the battle, Ye Shaoyang must die!] [Target that omega! Show no mercy!] It’s time to get to know an omega with flashy and extraordinary skills.
    Who says an omega has to be sweet, delicate, and adorable? This omega has the power to blow up the whole league.

18. misschief

misschief Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Number one lazy merchant of the beast world