Spoiler That Slag Gong Wants to Kill Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by KeyLyme, Jan 31, 2020.

1. KeyLyme

KeyLyme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: That Slag Gong Wants to Kill Me (渣攻想要. 杀了我)

Author: 跑酷天才

Translator: Foxaholic

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-slag-gong-wants-to-kill-me/

Basically wondering if there and who is the ML. Alright so according to one of the reviews the MC is also playing his ex who may be still in love with him? Is there romance or is it a pure revenge story? All spoilers welcome thank you :blobhug:

2. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually same, the summery looked weird so I'm kinda interested too. Spoilers anyone?

3. haweii

haweii [mad scientist in-training] Fujoshi

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the translator said in one note, that there is no ML for MC, so it is a pure revenge story. But there should be some man interested in him.

I like from what I read till now, the MC is such a smart and ruthless person
    It is a nice change from those damsel in distress and goody two shoe characters in revenge story's

4. Aldis

Aldis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He kind of ended up with an amnesiac male character (his naration ended with a car accident; the story continue from this X character) but not the white lotus bitch (confined as mental patient) nor ex-husband's brother. MC and X seems gambling themselves for X to reaching out MC again. I hope somebody could tell me who this X is because MTL makes me confused. He does not seems the film emperor. Maybe the police officer? Or the friend editor? The car accident does not mention any other victim than MC. As you know the naration does not mention any name, but X's story is. Maybe I missed something... I'm sure X is mentioned among his naration.

IMO it's hard to say that X is the ML because the whole story is just about MC and the ending with X is just an addition. Because I'm too busy to re-read I'll just waiting the proper translation lol

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    haweii likes this.
  5. Catweed

Catweed Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just as confused about the ending. It ends at 38 chapter but novel update says the whole novel is about 41. So that should mean that there are a few more chapters of this novel out somewhere?

6. merode

merode Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, could anyone who have read the short novel in the original language confirm who X is? I think it’s his editor friend B? It seems most probable since he couldn’t be either the film emperor, police officer or the brother (who went with the MC to visit his crazy mother in the psych ward). Also, there was the mentioning that if X still fell in love with MC 3 years after the accident, and despite his amnesia, and knowing it was MC who staged it all, then MC would give him a chance (which means he must have loved MC before the amnesia). He seems way smarter than the other characters (like he knew something was shady, at least found clues for circumstances to be “strange” regarding the death of MC’s ex-husband, and the childhood friend going crazy), so must be the editor friend right?

Hope someone can help us confirm the ending❤️ Thanks a lot!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
    haweii likes this.
  7. dance_monkey

dance_monkey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know does it have a Happy end
    It’s important for me to decide if i will read it or not

8. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    So it is finally finished. I am confused. Who is ML?