LCD Rebirth of the Thief Who Roamed the World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Zeph, Apr 5, 2016.

1. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so it finally ended huh. started off a 9/10 for me but the last couple hundred chapter were probably a 6/10 for me. him having to quit the game for 3 years just so he'd have a real challenge only to easily catch up in a few months is a little silly imo. also at the end it said it was Xie Yao's first time doing it in the game but didn't they do it in that fire cavern one of the only times they played the game together when he took her to level up? idk either way great novel overall with a mediocre ending

2. Rogue Will

Rogue Will [A Passing Devil]

Reading List:
    Link
    Tkato is absolutely right, this final was exceptionality lame considering how good the overall story is. Just hope that Tales of Demons and Gods will not also end so meh

3. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how is tales of demons and gods? it looks interesting to me but the multiple realm tag scares me a little. is it like other cultivation novels where he goes from realm to realm leaving behind everyone he meets each time or does he actually have like a home base or keep in touch with the friends he makes?

4. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    One Man Army. I’m the editor, so I’ve read ahead. Same genre, but the cataclysmic final chapters...:blobhero:

5. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s a great story. There’s 2 realms. His friends come with him to the 2 realm. It’s just for nearly 3.5 years the authors been releasing 1 chap per month

6. Marina Okumura

Marina Okumura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thinking about reading again, I remember I stopped near chapter 150, but I will start from the beginning because I don't remember anything...