Spoiler Heavenly Divine Doctor: Abandoned Concubine

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by a_b, May 1, 2019.

1. aiyaohyo

aiyaohyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does she ever find her dad and brother?

2. midorimeii

midorimeii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes she found her dad and brother in the later chapter around 460+. I'm skipping this part. Idk where they went hiding exactly, but apparently they could escape from the execution with Mo Rongzhan's helps.

In chapter 433-434, finally it's revealed that Lu Yao Yao is now Ye Zhen. Actually Ye Zhen had tried in many occassions to convince ML the one who saved him in the past was Ye Zhen. But ofc, ML is too stubborn to believe it and he keeps trying to make Ye Zhen his queen. Despite he treat Ye Zhen better in her second life, our FL has good conviction to not fall again for ML. She tries so hard to save her heart. In chapter 433, ML believes FL is Ye Zhen. Later he feels guilty and grieves for what he had done has made FL lives in misery. Thus, he treats FL with more care than ever.

I think Mo Rongzhan knows that Lu Lingzi had schemed Ye Zhen. Then, he's likely to make Lu Lingzi pays. On the other hand, Lu Lingzi seems to fall in love with Ye Zhen as he knows that Lu Yao Yao isn't his real cousin and is the adopted daugther and Ye Zhen's twin sister .

Please correct me if I'm wrong bcs the translation with MTL isn't clear.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
  3. DevonJR

DevonJR Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof I'm currently stuck in ch 577. It was good reading but when I know it will gonna be 2000++ chapter..I was fp.
    As someone spoiled in the review that the ML was the reason for MC reincarnation, oof I need to continuing read again.

4. clarav

clarav Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is any book in english translation ?

5. winterkaguya

winterkaguya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is really a scumbag ML!! One of the worst...I hope Ye Zhen could just leave the palace and live a more simpler but happier life!

6. aiyaohyo

aiyaohyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to Lu Lingzi and his family? Was it just him that schemed or their whole family? What happens to the Lu family?

7. Kikimichu

Kikimichu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I could provide some spoilers, but these were based on the MTL version.

As you all know, she became the princess and ML secretly kissed her at nights. And so on.

So, Lu Lingzi's sister (forgot her name) lost favoured from the ML as he knew she was not Yao Yao. Apparently, when ML was about to get the bottom of yao yao's identity, Lu Lingzi brought a girl (who lost her memories) and stated she is Ye yaoyao. The girl, herself, believed she is ye yaoyao. Some dramas happened, and ML kinda got fed up with FL when she constantly ignored him. So, ML tried to make-out with the fake ye yaoyao, but couldn't since FL was the one for him. The fake yaoyao cried and complained why she couldn't get ML to like her. (Fake yaoyao loves him). I stopped it there,......too much drama going on.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  8. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no more sppilers after that???

9. Lazy Penguin

Lazy Penguin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did the ml touch (like having sexual blahblah) the impostor? if yes, then it's disgusting. most of the time, ireally don't like it if the ml is an emperor. yeah, I get it that it's natural blahblah because he's the emperor whatever. ew.

10. DevonJR

DevonJR Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was Lu lingzhi only & his sister. Lu lingzhi actually love MC but yeah since his dumb action towards MC made him the hate characters. About the Lu family I forgot lol. Need to back reading it again I guess.

Nope. The ml don't sleep with the impostor. He only ask the impostor to get naked & see her but the ml can't get any reaction lol. He only got feelings for MC only. Also about the impostor, she also bad lol. After she recover her memory, she still like ml lol which lead her to do some bad things to MC. I forgot also lol.

aiyaohyo likes this.
  11. usag1

usag1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he felt regret... so when he found out that she has been reborn on her twin sister body... He did everything to get her..and he was so happy when he knew that she was not his cousin by blood so he got a chance to be with her.....

12. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do the evil men always get the girls?

13. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does she fall for the Scum?
    I mean in the spoiler she said she will make him feel the pain of an unrequited love and the bitterness of seeking something he can't obtained, so if she fall, she failed?

Taruna and a_b like this.
  14. Alessa

Alessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello
    Thank you for the raws. Currently reading it (MTL) but plan to stop when ML know the truth about FL. 2000+ chapters is just too much for me :blobsweat_2:

Anyway, I'm currently at chapter 308, and the story is focusing on an emerging plague and a possible corruption of dam construction in Huaijiang. The thing that I noticed is the way the characters involved handling the plagues. They separate the patients with symptoms, the medics wear masks, and the city gate is closed. Those who didn't want to be separated from the patient with symptoms must isolate themselves within their home and the meds is sent to them. Aren't those exactly the recommended procedure to stop a pandemic? This is eerily similar to what we are experiencing now, it felt so real. I feel goosebumps when I read this chapter :sweating_profusely:

Rhianrey likes this.
  15. ishrocks18

ishrocks18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give me spoilers on this one.

16. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    ok i am confused reading these spoilers.. i wanna read this but m scared seeing the summary so..

1. MC is reborn to the past or no? is it after the 2 years she was a ghost? so time moves on?
    read that ML was basically the one who gave her her rebirth chance
    a. how if it wasnt to the past????
    b. and that he accompanied her while she was a ghost for 2 years... like how?????

a_b likes this.
  17. Lishasharma

Lishasharma The Kitten in the blacksuit

Reading List:
    Link
    I was planning on reading this but after all the spoilers....... Yeah no. Too much drama and stupidness going on, the ML sounds like utter trash so I'm gonna skip.

Taruna, peculiar-tan and kawaii12345 like this.
  18. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the information. Man I just don't get why women enjoy the falling for the guy who murdered/abused them and their entire families trope.
    "Make him feel the pain of unrequited love"? how bout make him feel the pain of a knife in his back or his innards being dissolved by poison

19. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's bec. we have an inner desire to punish those who rejected us . But as to why not just use poison? I guess bec. it's fun to be desired and have the power to reject someone, then we grow tired and forgive at the end . (Not that this ml has been redeemed as of the current translated chapters.)

Or it could be the author and many readers have trash men in their lives whom they love and seek their approval . And wish to see them feel sorry for being assholes which we may not see enough of irl . End of psychological mumbo jumbo

kawaii12345 likes this.
  20. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well thank you for the help but like I said when I was a kid "If I live to be 100 I'll never understand women". I'm a lot closer to that number but still no closer to that understanding