Resolved Novel where the spoiler thread was actually the discussion thread

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Chilli_Chiia, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    So a while back I found this Chinese novel where the MC was the side character in an ancient Chinese cultivation setting. Another character of the same world let’s call her beep. So beep was the sort of charCter that had seduce her way into power and so she had a reverse harem, I think beep also seduced the mc’s bro, then also her husband. The way mc died was that (iirc) Tortured to death by beep.

MC watches up in the body of a fat poor woman and a skinny little boy. MC is super confused and kindly asks the boy some question which scares him shitless so the MC tries to get close to the boy as possible to ease him then bam she faints and goes into another world , then she comes back from the world to the original world to the boy panicking. After several world hopping, the mc finds out she’s back in time or something before beep became too op. Then after even more ins and outs, she was able to stop a doctor and an assassin from being a part of beep’s harem.

2. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm... :hmm:
    I think I’ve seen this in the spoiler thread. Wasn’t that kid the son of the body she kinda possessed that was apparently abusing the poor boy?

3. Matteus

Matteus [潜んでいる] [Com Fome]

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Chilli_Chiia

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, that one. I once asked for spoilers because there were only a few translated chapters and I got told to read them myself in the spoiler thread.

Yukari_me likes this.
  5. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof, but that said spoiler can't be found because you forgot the name *sigh*

I don't think it was either one of these. Iirc, the MC dying and taking over the woman's body was part of the main plot. There was no systems involved whatsoever.

7. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Chilli_Chiia

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! Now I remember, I asked for the real world spoilers but got told no because they were busy with the system arcs.