Discussion Have you ever been in a relationship with a Colombian girl?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by robert32, Feb 4, 2020.

1. robert32

robert32 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About six months ago. I was in Colombia on a business tour for 7 days. During this time I met a Colombian girl at a coffee shop. It was our first and unintentional meeting. I told her about myself, and we shared our contact details. After that I returned to the US. But we are still in contact. A month after our meeting, she told me that she loves me and wants to see me again. I invited her to come to USA, but she is not ready for it. She wants to see me again in Colombia. I only had a seven-day tour in Colombia and I don’t know about the girls and the culture there. I want to know more about Colombian girls, are they loyal and loving? Is there anyone who can tell me about Colombian girls?
    I need guidance about Colombian girls nature. Your experienced advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  2. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet! However, should I marry a Colombian girl, I will be getting more than just coffee!

4. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The wording tho...

In the 2nd half of your post, even if you replaced the "Colombian girl" with Labrador/Spaniel/etc, I believe it wouldn't sound out of place. :blobpeek:

No offence intended towards any Colombians.

Edit: As for your query, hv no idea. Sorry.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  5. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    no, i have not. i couldn't even get friends, much less gfs or what not. Also, depending on how you look, its more of a security or she has a rough life and wants to be witg you due to that. just my thought i guess?

6. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you expect love advice on a forum for weebs reading webnovels? You think lonely weebs can have a relationship? Living is pain

7. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... As if falling inlove just takes 7days.

Even long term relationships doesnt even want to marry yet.

KizunaAi likes this.
  8. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like someone wants a green card :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

ongoingwhy, blues86, IndusEla and 5 others like this.
  9. KukiAme

KukiAme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just ask yourself
    "is it worth it?"
    If not forget about it, if yes think about it calmly

10. OverlordPotato

OverlordPotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IT'S A TRAP :blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek: :blobscream::blobscream:

11. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Generalization ain't going to help you bro.

While this sounds fishy to me, its not my place to judge. Each person is different from each other, meet her and decide for yourself. Just try to not be mugged and the like.

12. Zomula

Zomula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never dated one but knew a few. They were nice and very caring, but I don't know if that is the norm.

As a personal opinion though, be cautious. Her not wanting to come to the US could be a benign sign (at least with certain things going on in the US right now) or it could be a warning sign. If she hasn't asked for money, at least that's something and if you have the freedom to visit why not give it a chance.

If that was the case she'd have taken the offer to come to the US. A lot easier to get it once in country and in a relationship.

13. Seishiro

Seishiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    once i saw the south american country name, airport security series immediately flashed in my mind

no offense meant, mind.
    i watch too much tv. lmao

14. Archaic pickle

Archaic pickle Daoist Heavenly Kimichi

Reading List:
    Link
    If you do go carry a fake wallet, keep to public places, while being conscience of being in transitional spaces, maybe meet at the hotel you book if you feel the same way about her, for food.
    Some people can fall in love quickly
    Becareful of scams and robberies

15. Kom12

Kom12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are telling me that you have known her for 6 months, and she said that she loves you, it is possible but what you know her so much, and what she knows you so much, and what you like her so much, if it is only because you want to have a relationship I wish you good luck.

KizunaAi and otaku31 like this.
  16. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Never known any Colombian people. Good luck, sounds like she's just really lonely because she fell in love with someone she only met once.

17. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    There good and bad women in every country it's not something you can judge based on location, but Colombian women have a very sexy accent. If she said she loves you after only meeting you a few days it's obviously a lie she might like you at best love is something you build together after you get to know each other have a few arguments and have lived 2-3 years together and your sure you want to marry that person. things like loyalty, honesty are based on how that person grew up not based on the country they live in.

thing you have to be aware of is women in central and south america will try to marry american men so that they can get a visa and citizenship easier among other things such as child support which can let someone live like a king in a country like Colombia. there are many things she can get from being married to an american. there are many women who prey on men just to get out of their country, but it doesn't mean there aren't any good women.

18. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just remembered that this reminds me of a Streamer who supposedly married a guy to get into the states, or Canada. Think it was Alinity or something.

19. Kaminomikan

Kaminomikan 神のみ感

Reading List:
    Link
    you are risking it. just think about it, who falls in love with someone who hasn't spent more than a few hours? I don't think you be with her more than a few hours with her in those 7 days, probably if you add all the hours it doesn't even add to to a full day (24 hours).

you being from the US represent a great opportunity for her, even if she has feelings for you (which I don't think she has).

let me link you recent news from a colombian news channel about someone who got cheated. (it's gtranslated)

https://translate.google.com/transl...o-le-rompieron-el-corazon-y-hasta-el-bolsillo

so is up to you, but if you want to risk it, take your time to know her and her situation.

20. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. That beach threw her cat on her stream.

imK likes this.