Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we get to see her point of view? Does she reflect at all? Does she show any kind of dignity in her death?

2. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    oooohhhh I understand Rivetti's plan. She became a concubine to get revenge for Navier.

https://novel.naver.com/webnovel/detail.nhn?novelId=765207&volumeNo=112

I adore this chapter - Rahsta tries cling and seduce Duke Erygi, but in the end, he was the one manipulating her. It's not even slightly. If I were Rahsta alarm bells be ringing like no other. When a charming man asks for money and how you handle your finances - that's A MASSIVE red flag.

Geymi, Rouxd, IzKir and 1 other person like this.
  3. MynameisPaula

MynameisPaula New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, she is in love with Heinley :(

4. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    gosh dang it.

MynameisPaula likes this.
  5. Jojo01

Jojo01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Christa married heinley’s older brother
    But his brother dead. Before he died, heinley made a promise to protect christa (maybe)
    So at the end heinley cant do anything to get rid her

lazynoodles and MynameisPaula like this.
  6. Queens.Navier

Queens.Navier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, thank you for letting me know :)

7. Queens.Navier

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda saw that coming considering she has feelings for him, but did the chapter end straight after or did Heinley give some sort of reaction or response?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    MynameisPaula likes this.
  8. MynameisPaula

MynameisPaula New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When Crista asked him if she could be his concubine Heinley was with Navier and he refuses but then Crista talks about the events of chapter 119 when he drank the love potion and she said that in that moment he didn't refused her and the chapter ends

9. Queens.Navier

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I think Rivetti shouldn’t have gotten involved with Sovieshu. The worst of it’s done and he’s clearly already regretting his actions so it should’ve been left alone. Don’t get me wrong, if her plan works out then that’s great, but there’s always the chance that it won’t.

Say for example, they somehow end up falling for each other and she lives happily as his concubine, it’ll leave most of us feeling really pissed off. He doesn’t deserved to get a happy ending, especially if Rashta is the only one who got such a horrible downfall. They were both the problem so they should both face some sort of punishment for it.

Of course I’m not saying that something like that is going to happen for sure, but I don’t see why the author even went as far as to do this. It’s almost as if they’re trying to keep Sovieshu relevant, but honestly I’d much rather they focus on Navier and Heinley at this point.

Czarinananana and Jukki like this.
  10. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah let her marry him. Terrible people deserve eahcother.

syofiaa likes this.
  11. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean the the whole 'mistress sticking herself between husband and wife' thing. XDDD

It's hard to be less intelligent than Trashta lol.

lazynoodles likes this.
  12. eispurple12

eispurple12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading this novel before the divorce happens is torture. I'm going to try to forget this exists just so it's unfinished status would not bother me, coz I love binge reading.

13. BantalDacron

BantalDacron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im sorry,i dont have access to naverpay too,the same as you.i can only wait for physical book to be released soon

14. BantalDacron

BantalDacron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Christa is Heinley' sista in law( the previous queen,the wife of Heinley's late brother)

lazynoodles likes this.
  15. Blue_Moon87

Blue_Moon87 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest I found it hard to hate Christa. She probably had a childhood similar to Navier and was trained to became a queen and had contact with both princes. She might have loved Heinley since childhood but forced to marry his sick brother. Everyone knew that he would die young and some people had some expectation that Heinley would marry Chista and Christa herself had it too especially after the funeral when Heinley gave her respect and "comfort". I can understand she did not want to lose her power; like Navier she was good at her job and without it she would be lost exactly like Navier. I found her pitable, first she lost her husband so her position but Heinley reassured her and she had some expectation from the man she loves, then that man suddenly brings a wife which means in one day she lost both her love and position. It would be hard for everyone to take it. She probably couldn't stand to have lost everything so she gave up her love but tried to keep her power. Then during her depressed state her servants, Trasha and Heinley "love" (when he was poisoned) made her confident to ask to became a concubine. She probably realised she can't keep her power when she saw that Navier was good to the people so she at least wanted to have her love. I just can't hate her now, she is just too unfortunate and pitiful.

16. mayya

mayya New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But it's better for her to ask Heinley directly about his true feelings to her, before he married someone.

avlirea, noula, thenexttyler3 and 2 others like this.
  17. mayya

mayya New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @BantalDacron , physical book? Do you know if the author sell it in English translation? Where to purchase?

Cecilliarustcle likes this.
  18. mayya

mayya New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you mind if we exchange mobile no. ? I assume that you're an Indonesian too

Cecilliarustcle likes this.
  19. Akesato

Akesato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... the only official translation will be on the word excerpt website when they will finalize their deal with the korean side (and digital). BantalDragon referred to Korean book, it’s quite fancy and has illustrations printed separately

IzKir likes this.
  20. Mikolily

Mikolily New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Each time I think about this Stupidshoe and Trashta my heart is burning. She took everything and the emperor’s logic is so stupid. Can I have some spoilers about what happen to them at the end I mean
    How did he discover that Trashta’s child wasn’t his ? And what was he reaction ?