Korean Be Careful of Those Oppas

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by eseul, Feb 11, 2019.

1. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    +1! I'm really hoping to hear more from this!

Yuri1993 likes this.
  2. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    Now my curiosity is piping o.o

3. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do this sound like old Manhua Lan Chi.

Rosie77, DOHere and Elliana like this.
  5. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do hope this can get picked up!!! Indeed tired of prince ML who kills the heroine lol the manhwa chaps are so cute

DOHere likes this.
  6. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pretty different and Chinese manhuas by and large are so terrible compared to Korean stories. I’m chinese and I’m tired of the cookie clutter crap that my nation produces in terms of light novels

Creolenerd, Azure_1802 and Elliana like this.
  7. jayn

jayn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the ml is the 1st bro, 2nd bro likes athy (as wwmap and bcotb's worlds are connected) and the 3rd bro has a crush on hari pretty sure. lol i wouldve loved it if it was all 3 that was interested tho

DOHere likes this.
  8. Anju2021

Anju2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read that the second brother liked Athy?, is that mentioned in Athys novel?, I'm really curious, because... I feel the brothers did a cameo in Athys webtoon (the author used the same hair color as the books cover, but I don't understand why Hari has the same uniform, wasn't that school only for men??).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This story take's place in a diferent country Than "who made me a princess", the country that Ijekiel went to study, it's true that both stories are connected, Ijekiel and Cabel are best friends, and Hari meets Ijekiel and become acquaintances, they both understand how difficult being Cabel friend is xD.

And Cabel (2nd Brother) gets "interested" (it makes you feel like they will end up together again) in the same girl he married in the "first" life, but that's at the end of the novel. And is hinted that 3rd brother will end up with Hari's best friend (her ex fiance's sister -they both have blue hair- ), she es very low key while courting Erich (3rd brother).

Magical Forest, Lisaa, kjpo34 and 2 others like this.
  9. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    Same author as who made me a princess and the story is cute

DOHere likes this.
  10. Lucasxxx

Lucasxxx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For those who read the novel, can someone share some spoilers? I'm really curious about the mc's relationship with her 1st brother (he's the ml, right?). Like does anything romantic develop between the two of them or does she have a relationship with the blue hair guy (the guy who was supposed to be her husband in chapter 1)? What does the ml think of mc?

11. Anju2021

Reading List:
    Link
    yeap, 1st brother is the ML (In the first life Eugene was 13 years old when he became the Duke, he lost all his innocence, became a cold and dry man, never expressed his feelings, he wanted to protect his brothers so much, that he neglected Hari. In the second life, Eugene becomes the duke at 14, again he gets cold and kills many people, but he manages to protect everyone, sends his brothers and Hari to live safely with an earl's /Count's family, they were friends of his parents (the parents of Hari's ex in the previous life) so they grow together in a healthy way, but Eugene was left alone in the duke's mansion, they were separated for 6 years, Hari couldn't see him for 3 years, when they meet again is when he falls in love with her, at first sight)

As the first son Eugene always gives up what he wanted, to give it to his brothers, he were always mature, he was 11 when Hari arrived to the mansion, his parents were very strict with him. He sacrifice himself to much, he were never egoist, in the first life he married just to obtain more power and protect his brothers, he lived a loveless life, that's why he never forced his siblings to marry, second brother married his girl because he loved her.

He always endured all the pain and suffering, all the problems by himself, so that his brothers would grow up without problems.

In the first life, the man Hari was going to marry was Johannes Bastier/Vastia, they never saw each other so much, but he was reputed to be a good man, he would be an excellent husband, so Hari had no complaints, she didn't love him.

In the second life, the Dukes Ernst invite the counts Batier and their 2 childs to the duke's mansion, this is how Hari meets the Shota version of the man she was going to marry, since he was a child he was a little gentleman, it shows that he falls in love with her at first sight, unfortunately they grow up as friends, (directly sent to the friend zone....poor guy).

Hari and Louise Bastier (Johannes sister) becomes best friends. When the dukes died, it's the Bastier couple who receive the 3 children in their house, to protect them until Eugene is ready and eliminates all the enemies.

Since Hari spent 6 years of his life with Johannes and his sister, she began to see them as siblings, and slowly forget that she was supposed to marry him.

At the beginning Eugene really disliked Hari, he felt that she had arrived to take the place of his sister, yet he was a very mature child, he knew that Hari had been brought to treat his mother's depression, yet he was an 11-year-old boy, he also wanted some attention from his parents, and take care of his brothers, but Hari changed, stopped being the passive girl who did everything they wanted and didn't complain, she began to fight back, to show her thoughts, he even came to think that she was only cheating on his parents by pretending to be a good girl.

He was under a lot of pressure and stress, he even tried to abandon her, when she was sick she used to say that she wanted to "go back", he thought she wanted to leave that house, so in a family outing where he was left in charge of her, he let go of her hand, tring to abandon her, but in the end he wasn't able to leave her, he came back for her, deep down he knows that she's not to blame for anything and she's just another victim, Hari knew that he would be unable to leave her and just waits for him to return for her, but this event left a strong impression on Eugene, he decided never to leave her again.

He didn't see her at all as a sister, more than anything... he accepted her as part of the family, following the wishes of his parents, he went on to protect her and his brothers, to provide everything she wanted and to tell her that she could do whatever she wished, no matter what. Hari was the only one to notice his pain, to give him words of encouragement, to care abouth him, and be affectionate, give him a hug, to caress him, to thank him for all his effort and sacrifice, to tell him that everything would be fine, that he also had the right to be selfish, to do what he wanted and being very happy, upon receiving "permission" from her, he decides to free himself from his bonds, and accept that he loves her, (lol she didn't know that for him being egoist meant to be free to love her xDD), she was all what he wanted, so he breaks his engagement, so he can be with Hari. (the crown prince was in love with Eugene's fiance, and she was in love with him, but Eugene didn't care, he needed her family's power, but upon realising his feelings for Hari, he let go of his plan, and helped the crown prince to get engaged with the girl, the prince thought Eugene was a real good friend, but pfff... he just was killing 2 birds with one stone, getting rid of his fiance and adquiring the future king favor..... 100% ripping benefist xD

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
    Guide1410, greshu, soysuva and 40 others like this.
  12. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers

This seems like it has less drama and angst then who made me a princess. Also is it true the sister of her former fiance marries the youngest bro?

And the parents died again? Thats sad, i thought shed be able to save them in the second life

Jukki and Ang3Blue like this.
  13. Anju2021

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, Hari couldn't save them only delayed their death another year.

no engagement or marriage is described in the novel, not even for the main couple (only mentiont engagement), they only give signs that Louise is in love with Erich, and that she is very low key while courting him, and he is not quite indifferent, he just needs time.

14. otomefreak

otomefreak Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Random thoughts but well... since it is set at the same universe as WMMAP, is it possible that the original Hari was in the “Lovely Princess” timeline, and then go back to the past because Athy transmigrated to the novel...? lol I’m so random

15. Anju2021

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so, the Hari of the first life... mentions from the beginning of the novel that she is getting married very late, that normally a noble woman marries at age 20, and she is already 27/28, it took a long time to get married because she's not of noble blood and it was difficult to find a partner, at that time she mentions that another person of the noble birth is known for having married late, the princess of Obelia married at age 28, because she wanted to remain next to her father as long as possible (and that's all that is mentioned about Athy in the whole novel)

16. Jig

Jig Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I literally just read that part and came for more spoilers haha but just some minor corrections:
    Hari was about to be married at 27, and the princess of Obelia that she'd heard about was a year younger than her and only finally received permission to marry at 26, because her father wanted to keep the daughter he cherished so much by his side for a little longer!

I also considered the coincidence of Hari going back in time with Athy's transmigration but because of what Hari heard about Athy's marriage and engagement, her first life should be in Athy's second, because I think first-life Athy was killed at 18 if I recall correctly! So if she heard about Athy's marriage when Athy was supposedly 26, it had to be post-transmigration!

17. Fiorentina

Fiorentina Member

Reading List:
    Link
    could you please spoil us more about Erich. Does he like Hari too? And do they have a romantic moments?~

18. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so three time lines now?
    The first is the original world where anthy died
    The second is when nu anthy transmigrated into there
    The third is the current one, which means it's not the who made me a princess timeline anymore.

19. Anju2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Nop, the original Athanasia is not included in this time line... or story, is like it never happened, only that of our Athy, that is... Hari lives her life 2 times, but for our Athy is just one.

Guide1410, Azure_1802, Lisaa and 2 others like this.
  20. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Im talking about the universe in general There are 3 timeline across both books