Spoiler Lovers Always on the Counterattack

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lizabernal96, Feb 4, 2020.

1. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    Description
    My lover has always been a little pitiful, but he will eventually turn into a big BOSS;

My lover has always been in love with me at first sight, but I also think he is very pleasing to the eye.

My lover has always been jealous, but I didn’t know what he’s jealous of. It is really troubling.

My lover has always had two faces; the face he shows others and the one he shows me which are completely different. It’s very confusing…

Bai Duan: This is my life. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Associated Names

恋人总是在逆袭(快穿)

Status in COO
    213 Chapters (Completed)

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/lovers-always-on-the-counterattack/

Does anyone know anything about this novel, can someone spoil it.

Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

BooBoo, Elliana, pcheshire and 7 others like this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s with the “bl (sort of)”?

3. Miri-Bell

Miri-Bell Semi-crazy Magic Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely bl lol

4. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did read it up until the third arc, but I think the translation already caught up to where I left off xD. Because this is written from the love interests' perspective, it has a lot of exposition and glosses over major events. The MC is left in a dark quite often while the ML (who is a transmigrator) works with his system to overcome the world task. It's interesting, but leaves me wanting more.

Elliana, pcheshire, Ozzieozz and 2 others like this.
  5. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats because the BL tag comes with a "BL(sort of)" but is just the normal BL, i corrected it and now it say "BL danmei".

Elliana, Selax and kiara8 like this.
  6. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean is the MC the gong or what? i do not understand

7. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting :blobpopcorn:

I'll add it to my reading list.

8. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    See, that's what I dont get why people say the protagonist is the "ML". Bc in my opinion, we follow Bai Duan, so that makes him the MC. He's the shou. ML is the love interest that the MC chases. Just bc he's the transmigrator, doesn't means he's the MC. We know more about Bai Duan's thought process and his journey than we do with the ML.

9. Hikari_Akari

Hikari_Akari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting . I'll add it to my reading list.
    I haven't read a novel before from that perspective

10. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil each arc.

ZeeRose likes this.
  11. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    All I know from mtl is
    ML is using this setting to help develop MC out of his kind personality that people would exploit since he is the type to return favor over the smallest matter. Combined with some fight going on it was a way to keep MC safe.

12. ZeeRose

ZeeRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

13. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    got spoilers for the last arc?
    what is a maintainer might have glossed over certain stuff since I stopped reading this until recently.

14. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    +2

15. KabitNiOhSehun

KabitNiOhSehun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bai duan recovered all his memory and had a little conflict with Guan Wu (ML) basically of ML making decisions about sealing MC's memory to take all the burden so that MC dont have to suffer to numerous reincarnation. MC decided to take a mission being a maintainer of Vamp World. ML got worried and joined MC but he gad to seal his memory and enter the world through reincarnation. MC hives a cold shoulder to ML at the start basically MC acts like a tsundere. After finishing his mission. MC takes ML to trip around the world until he deemed that he can left the world at ease. Basically its a lifetime without meat for the ML.
    In the vamp world MC gets his answer that he now knows that ML will be willing to make him shoulder some burden with the ML as long as he is strong.
    After coming out of the world and coming back to the grey space. They decided to talk then end.
    I actually personally find the ending a bit lacking and kinda abrupt? I wish there were extras to show how they live after they reconcile.

16. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Aiii.. Any other spoilers?

17. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link