Spoiler Living as the Tyrant’s Older Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ruruki, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it wasn't just her who lost her virginity. Maybe it is him too.

Think about this. If he is so serious about a stranger girl he met and slept with, and he wanted to be responsible for her.... She could either be the first, or he is responsible for many many women out there.

2. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that would be absolutely adorable haha
    Great, now I'm gonna think of him as a cute cherry boy whenever I reread the chapters lol

3. Thymelee

Thymelee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he could have fallen in love with alicia when he stopped her the first time they met.....but also thinking about him being a virgin and desperately tryna get the girl he had his first time with despite looking like someone who sleeps around just to quench his lust is very moe kyaaaa

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think that Ares is a Virgin. I think he’s used to already sleeping with women whose cherry is popped and cling to him afterwards.

Anaru, Ahgadawn, RBJ and 3 others like this.
  5. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    oooh there’s a potential that she did that. Considering her white lotus personality + her position after Kai ascended the throne, Ares would’ve believed her. That is, if he didn’t investigate what happened thoroughly. So Ares using Edith also has a high chance of happening but I feel like them doing 18+ stuff over and over again is really unnecessary. If like the others said that Ares might’ve been used to doing 18+ i kinda feel bad for Edith. Tbh, if Ares is really that type of person, I feel like he really wouldn’t be worthy of our MC anymore. Heck, I would root for Lancelot instead. But since Kai being the former ML and Ares being the current ML have some similarities, I feel like this story will get a HE quite fast since both of them are quite close to MC in terms of relationship and interaction. Once Ares affirm his feelings for MC, then it’s practically game over for Edith and Uncle if they go on the path of being a villain. Also, I feel like the original future of Kai as the ML will happen in the current story considering that our MC wants to turn Kai into a good emperor.

6. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, he does seem far too confident (and also rich and handsome) to not have had a number of girls throw themselves at him. Like, the way he picked her up at that party, or kabe-doned her, was waaaay to smooth for someone without any experience.
    But cherry boi Ares is a gap moe I shall from now on protect in the depths of my heart.

7. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    True we can all dream but I think he became soft to her because he felt that after she slept with him and started crying he needed to protect her.

8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    After re-reading chapter 25 in the translated chapters I began realizing something. Is it just me from how the crowd reacted the crowd was immediately sympathetic towards MC from her sheer good looks. I mean the MC is dressed the most simple in the whole crowd, while Edith has makeup, jewels, and the best clothes yet she isn’t as effective. Edith acts like a quintessential mean girl feeling threatened by another girl’s presence. Made worse because of Ares’s dismissal. Edith is probably thinking “at least she can’t have him - at least I can show him she’s nothing compared to me.”

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  9. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right! :blob_teary::blob_teary:

10. Kiriari

Kiriari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I downloaded kakao and navigated with google translate because I wanted to see what happens here's what I gathered from google translate
    So remember chapter 23, Alicia asked Kai what he was holding, turns out it was the pearl earrings she wore at the party (I originally thought she didn't wear any jewelry at all, but she didn't wear any of the fancy jewels so she can wear what Kai got her!! ). Kai got the earrings from Shupen. (that fat guy who tried to stop Alicia from seeing Kai, I guess he's an aid? ) Shupen lied to Kai and told him it was giant clam pearl that's very valuable and Kai traded a fountain pen from the late King for the earrings. Alicia then asked the exotic merchant lady if it was indeed rare and she replies it's cheap cultivated pearls that are given out for free to tourists (so Kai got scammed!!! ) Alicia got super pissed and went to find Shupen to put him in his place! Ares was really just there to pose as a threatening figure as support, but Alicia was badass!

11. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally a true spoiler!! Tysm :aww::blobmelt::bloblove:

12. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU for spoiling! :D
    And here I was wondering if "what he had in his hand" was a gem he liften from the pile like a naughty little sh*t haha

Is there any more after this?

13. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kai is......
    Kinda cute >.>

14. jhoelaf

jhoelaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kai is definitely your local tsun tsun

FreyjaVanadis, Mitsuki000 and Ruruki like this.
  15. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    I've warmed up to his tsunnery a little, but I still really take issue with the whole kneeling thing. That kinda went to far. Maybe if he actually goes dere eventually, I can fully accept the little sh*t

16. Pandababa

Pandababa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I can relate to Kai; having a bossy/ bullyish older siblings you'll want to show dominance over them, at that age. I'm not saying that you should like him but his action is understandable and relatable

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
  17. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but I'd argue she wasn't all that bossy with him. In fact she mostly kept her cool (at least from what we saw), smiling through the anger. And she worked like a maniac to provide, etc.

18. Pandababa

Pandababa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree but they are siblings and siblings tend to be little shits to each other

19. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahaha
    New chapter is up!
    F@u!©#k
    ~Freeze~

Tbh feels for lil bro, he is so upset seeing the sis defend herself against Edith's schemes n hidden daggers.

20. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    To me it looked more like him being upset at his own inability to do anything about them messing with his sis. Like, he should have all the power as emperor, but there is nothing he can do in a situation like that without looking like a brat or making it seem like his sis has massive influence over him