Dominion's End Genre Question

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Aurelias, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Aurelias

Aurelias Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel was put on some BL lists, but it doesn't have a Yaoi genre. Can anyone tell me if there's any yaoi or yuri in this one? Thank you.

2. bromnath

bromnath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    None really, just overprotective ikeman guarding the mc. eye candy descriptions but not really much "romance", implied tension at most

At least for the 3.5 volumes I read.

3. djsosonut

djsosonut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Gender Bender. Woman reborn in a man's body. So she's still attracted to men, while her host body is still attracted to women. There isn't really any romantic subplot in the story, at least not in the parts I read. So it's mostly stuff going on in the MC's head.

4. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    up to the latest current translated chapter, there's been no yaoi or yuri, if we're talking physical bodies.
    uhh, i'll add a spoiler just in case for what i'm about to say.
    the main character is a woman's soul in a man's body(but also grew up as the current man), and it appears that the author is gearing toward the MC being with an introduced female character. so it depends on your definition of yaoi and yuri LOL

5. SuchHappy

SuchHappy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The main character is a girl in a man's body, she is slightly attracted to another male but outside of a couple of lines involving her man ovaries going berserk there's nothing. Their relationship is purely platonic

6. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk what's purpose of the protective ikeman on most shounen ai novels. The male leads are either 2nd gen Billionaires or have a powerful background or both. Like that's not OP enough, they even put a ridiculous Ikeman with almost the same money and power as the male lead but slightly less, to guard the male lead.